Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,060 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Update On Mazi Nnamdi Kanu~ Bar.ifeanyi Ejiofor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Mazi Nnamdi Kanu~ Bar.ifeanyi Ejiofor. (361 Views)

Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Mazi Nnamdi Kanu~ Bar.ifeanyi Ejiofor. by Tranquillity360: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
UPDATE.

After weeks of speculations
and uncertainties, we have
finally seen our Client-Mazi
Nnamdi Kanu.We can
authoritatively confirm this position to the World.
He is firm and stable, less the
burden of solitary confinement and concomitant mental torture arising therefrom.
Though the Detaining Authority is giving him
medical attention but he still
requires advanced medical
care, which formed substantial part of the relief in our application before the Court. He specifically requested that we should extend his heartfelt
compliment to Millions of his
supporters worldwide and all
foreign Governments and
institutions who are relentlessly following up.
Media houses are indeed not
left out of this classification.
We are winning but your
prayers are doing wonders,
don't relent, as you continue to remain law abiding.

We shall continue to keep you
all in constant communication
on every development around
him particularly now that the
visit will be more regular than before.

Thank you all and remain
blessed.

Signed
Bar. Ifeanyi Ejiofor
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Lead Counsel.

Re: Update On Mazi Nnamdi Kanu~ Bar.ifeanyi Ejiofor. by Tranquillity360: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Update On Mazi Nnamdi Kanu~ Bar.ifeanyi Ejiofor. by gidgiddy: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Well at least they have not killed him
Re: Update On Mazi Nnamdi Kanu~ Bar.ifeanyi Ejiofor. by Chris525: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
I said it here the lawyer should be patient and not cry to the media all the time that he’ll be granted access. IPOB efulefus came for me. DSS is his chambers that he will just breeze in & breeze out as he likes abi?

If MNK dies in custody you would like to hold DSS responsible but you don’t want them to ensure its safe for anyone to see him. You want DSS to grant access at anytime. Do you know one of his visitors can poison him just from a handshake? Foolish fools.

Meanwhile Barr., when next you go to see your murderous client; tell him no foreign govt is following up. He’s a nuisance, no one cares about him.

I’m collecting IPOB tears here, bring them

\________________________________/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Mazi Nnamdi Kanu~ Bar.ifeanyi Ejiofor. by after4: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
God bless MNK
God bless sunday igboho
God bless all lovers of peace and advocates of the division of this contraption

1 Like

Re: Update On Mazi Nnamdi Kanu~ Bar.ifeanyi Ejiofor. by after4: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
It will be to their own disadvantage

gidgiddy:
Well at least they have not killed him
Re: Update On Mazi Nnamdi Kanu~ Bar.ifeanyi Ejiofor. by uBuNiT: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
Onye ndu ig'adi
Onye ndu anyi kwu gi n'azu chim
Onye ndu I g'ala ije a
Onye ndu Chukwu Okike Abiama buru gi ike

Ise Ise Ise
Re: Update On Mazi Nnamdi Kanu~ Bar.ifeanyi Ejiofor. by G450: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Victory is sure... Because we are all tired of this kontree, even bubu is tired dat is y he don't stay at home... If u argue tell me where bubu dey now?
Re: Update On Mazi Nnamdi Kanu~ Bar.ifeanyi Ejiofor. by meolaniyi(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
We move
Re: Update On Mazi Nnamdi Kanu~ Bar.ifeanyi Ejiofor. by AntiBMC(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
It's good news...but I'd still like to see the source. Because, we need to be really sure.
Re: Update On Mazi Nnamdi Kanu~ Bar.ifeanyi Ejiofor. by Tranquillity360: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
AntiBMC:
It's good news...but I'd still like to see the source. Because, we need to be really sure.
You can check Bar.ifeanyi Ejiofor's facebook page.

I don't carry fake news.
Re: Update On Mazi Nnamdi Kanu~ Bar.ifeanyi Ejiofor. by AntiBMC(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
You can check Bar.ifeanyi Ejiofor's facebook page.

I don't carry fake news.

Ok bro
Re: Update On Mazi Nnamdi Kanu~ Bar.ifeanyi Ejiofor. by Splendid235: 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2021

(1) (Reply)

AGF Shun Terrorizing Herdsmen, Set To Proscribe Yoruba Nation Agitators / Top Nigerian Newspapers Headlines For Today, Tuesday, 31st August, 2021 / Anambra: PDP Savours Appeal Court Judgment On Ozigbo, Optimistic Of Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.