Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction (35192 Views)

BBNaija: Blaqbonez Under Fire For Dissing Yerins / Yerins Evicted From Bbnaija House / BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by SaintBishop: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
swhiss:
Sincerely this years bbn is boring. Whitemoney is the only reason most of us are still following the show.
Evicting him will be a big mistake
Oga speak for yourself I can't stand that white money whatever! And the housemates are not boring at all.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by Baba40(f): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
SaintBishop:

Oga speak for yourself I can't stand that white money whatever! And the housemates are not boring at all.

Whitemoney is tribalcentric... Too igbo

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by Tareq1105: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
As a nation, we're in a sober reflection era of issues concerning our national unity, insecurity, food challenges, and our democratic and economic challenges.

To me, this year BBnaija should have been postponed. It's obvious that Nigerians are experiencing divided minds hence the drop in support even on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by Kaycee9242(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bouz:
Yousef would be the first to leave that house.

I support u bro, dt guy dy behave like mannequin I heardly hear wat he talks.
Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by aryzgreat: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
Baba40:

Whitemoney is tribalcentric... Too igbo

SMH

Give us example.

You want him to wear agbada to please you. He is d engine room of that house. Even with d nomination he is exuding positive energy, making every one happy. They are just eating the food he prepared including the wild cards duo that nominates him

Stop hating. The real tribalist is YOU

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by Emmypure: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
doctore212:
Pls I need a better olosho for Ketu.

The truth is that am too churchy.
My friend introduced me to oloshoism last week.

Since then I have spent half of my salary on olosho since then.

Pls I need help
Go for maskara better olosho dey there, or Kings hotel, another hotel dey along mile 12 express opp lg office.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by captainamiedi1: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Na me put them for the house?? why will i vote to make them stay? make them go if they want na?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by Godsage(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tareq1105:
As a nation, we're in a sober reflection era of issues concerning our national unity, insecurity, food challenges, and our democratic and economic challenges.

To me, this year BBnaija should have been postponed. It's obvious that Nigerians are experiencing divided minds hence the drop in support even on social media.
Mr Man, From last season September the show ended till this July,

Enumerate one thing you've done for this country as a citizen.

Was this country safer during that time spell?

Please mechonu

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
drizslim:
They should let that half Indian caste go back to zeeworld. He needs to focus on his role on mehek

Yerins and niyi are doing nothing in that house. Yousef deserves to stay.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by lindamiller33: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by temmypotter(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tareq1105:

Guy, rest
Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by OdenKelechi(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
I'm not even watching this but i want that bollywood looking motherfucker to get evicted asap

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by Akinh: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
After surviving being kicked out last Sunday, the wildcards, Pere and Maria were exclusively asked to nominate 4 housemates each for eviction.

JAYPAUL was among those nominated for possible eviction but he was saved by the Head Of the House, Boma, who replaced him with Yousef.

The following Contestants are now up for eviction on Sunday:

1 Beatrice
2 Yerins
3 Whitemoney
4 Yousef
5 Niyi

At least one person is going. Who could that be?

Beatrice is most likely going, Yerins may go too.
why them they owe house rent ni
Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by Teejay13(m): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
Okay
Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by techWriter1: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
They should want that twice Indian strata betweens back to zeeworld. He must to emphasis on his responsibilities on mehek

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by Babathanks(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
They should evict that yousef, the guy is too boring for my liking

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by robstep4life: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gerrout
Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by olamisamueloi: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Beatrice and Yerins dey go house 100%

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by Vinnie2000(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tareq1105:

You are so very Correct!! See doz Guys Criticizing you.. undecided

Frm EndSars to Lekki killings to Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho Arrest and Persecution,
d Psyche of Nigerians really is now at an All time Low..
+ Big Rise in Food prices..A Cup of Beans is N150..
Heard dat 1 litre of Kerosine is N300.. shocked embarassed

All of diz has Affected the Enthusiasm of Nigerians generally..
Even Olympics, Our Athletes n NFF failed Sports fans..
It is Terrible!! undecided sad

Buhari is a Big Apology of a Leader!! While APC is a Devilish Entity!! sad

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by Vinnie2000(m): 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
temmypotter:

Guy, rest

He is Correct!!

This 2021 is the Climax/Apogee of Buhari/APC's Monumental Failure in governing Nigeria!!

I believe it's Affecting d ongoing BBnaija since most citizens are Tired already.. sad
Some maynot have even subscribe GOtv..
Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by moneyissweet(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
That sadist niyi and yerins should go home abeg... they are very useless

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by MiztaSanchez22(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
doctore212:

Pls I need help

Where you dey for ketu make i giv you small location as me no dey ketu like this.
Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by Vinnie2000(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
gojow:
What is the economic importance of this show

The BBNAIJA Organizers works with MultiChoice..
(Owners of GOtv and DStv)..

Most Nigerians subscribe to either of the Two and for some it's because of BBN, dey will subscribe thier GOtv..
So MultiChoice knows dat..

But thing is dat..
MultiChoice is Heavily asked by the FG!!
So the Nigerian Govt gains alot of Revenue from MultiChoice..
Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by Onyeka2019: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tony3245:
Their headache

Check out my signature and refer me to someone...you can be doing both sides a great favour....

Yes ooo there big headaches.. way way way waiting concern me with BBNAIJA.
Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by Goldiness: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
doctore212:

Pls I need help

Repent, marry, and stop committing fornication up and down
Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by Memberclub(m): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
doctore212:

Pls I need help
keep enjoying bro. Life is short
Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by melviniyke2002(m): 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin e go shock dem...white money wud win bbn dis season

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by Insectkiller: 12:07am On Aug 03, 2021
Fake news!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by Tirips(f): 12:09am On Aug 03, 2021
toffyz:
But why are they both emotional and crying when asked to pick the four nominees?
I mean the wildcards Maria And Pere.

Tryna prove they don't have a choice so that those nominated do not take it personal with them.
Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by bluefilm: 3:12am On Aug 03, 2021
I have cast my 100 free votes to Whitemoney.

What are you still waiting for to do the same thing?

Whitemoney is a goal.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Beatrice, Yerins, Whitemoney, Yousef, Niyi Nominated For Eviction by zerojoy: 3:31am On Aug 03, 2021
Bouz:
Yousef would be the first to leave that house.
Don't be so sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NFVCB May Ban 'Bobrisky In Love' Movie Over Homosexuality / BBNaija evel 2 Pool Party: Daniella & Khalid Kissed; Groovy & Beauty Kissed / Beverly Osu & Melvin Oduah BBA Representatives From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.