Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him (29142 Views)

Abdul'aziz Yari, Flown To United Kingdom In Wheelchair For Medical Care / Eze Israel Okwu And Sally Kanu’s Burial Photos: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Spotted / We’re Going To Supreme Court – Atiku’s Lawyer Says In Reaction To Tribunal Rulin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Chris525: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
Make me

AmuEbule:

Shut Up.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by techWriter1: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
The abokey chairs wey ocstweens turn if ocsograd death. ej ocstweens shocker their futa futa foreocsars no ocs small.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Staphylococcus: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chris525:

Lol. Good, we need him alive to face trial and rot in jail. Him and his stupid supporters are animals, we will be their zoo, no wahala, he’s in good hands, he’s home.

His lawyer is beginning to mellow. Its beginning to dawn on him. gra gra doesn’t work with government; I hope he’s wiser now.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by paramakina202: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
deantimes:
Kanu should be careful of the kind of injection he is being given, I no trust those guys.
Unfortunately he no get choice than to comply.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Staphylococcus: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
FakeUnity:

Abokeyna, close your rotten gworo mouth and kill him. Let's see how many zombie skulls like yours will enter the grave as was done after Ikonso's martyrdom.

grin

Naxo Ikemba!

Keep chest-beating.

1 Like

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
SarakiBukola:
grin

Like Ojukwu like Kanu.

Chestbeat and then run off in their wives' skirts.

I am sure when Kanu was kidnapped and he woke at Abuja, he said :

Oh NO, Chineke!
Kai aboki biri
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Juslaidat: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chris525:

Lol. Good, we need him alive to face trial and rot in jail. Him and his stupid supporters are animals, we will be their zoo, no wahala, he’s in good hands, he’s home.

His lawyer is beginning to mellow. Its beginning to dawn on him. gra gra doesn’t work with government; I hope he’s wiser now.
You are a f.ool
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Chris525: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Same as your parents tongue

Juslaidat:

You are a f.ool
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by walozanga(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Don4eva:
I thank our dear president for arresting and detaining MNK,
Our country is now peaceful,
Banditry has stopped
Killer herdsmen have left the country
Our youth are now gaining employment
Naira is waxing strong
Inflation has reduced
Foreign investors are troopping in
We have stopped borrowing
Boko Haram/ISWAP has been nuetralized

Our Government is trying to stop the obvious,

How long will u keep this masturbation

1 Like

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by egunna(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
FakeUnity:
The abokey heads wey go roll if MNK die. E go shock their futa jalon ancestors no be small.

grin grin
When u guys make this threat,I always ask myself if u are aware that there are far more igbos in the north than there are abokis in the east.u will loose life and properties.almost a half of u are outside the east and u will b talking nonsense. U shud pray there is no retaliation when u guys begin to misbehave in ur ant hole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Juslaidat: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Naxo Ikemba!

Keep chest-beating.
Oga no be matter of chest beating should anything happen to KANU we will all carry arm and fight this fight once and for all. I'm ready for anything call it chest beating at your detremet but thats how serious we are.

1 Like

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Staphylococcus: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
Juslaidat:

Oga no be matter of chest beating should anything happen to KANU we will all carry arm and fight this fight once and for all. I'm ready for anything call it chest beating at your detremet but thats how serious we are.

You will go head to head with The Nigerian Armed Forces grin grin grin

Bro! Nothing will happen.. I know your type, you will be busy with Ofe Nsala and beer, saying "I will not take-it"

You wey like beer pass your life.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by egunna(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ceenachi:
Please sir I'm suggesting when next you visit I want you to ask him some questions, I mean sensitive questions to check whether he is still with his brain please because these people can do everything they can to destroy MNK but chukwu okike abiama is greater than them. Please monitor his brain and motions very well because i'm still suspecting the idea of not letting you see him since how many weeks now. I wouldn't like him to come out and start acting strange because of what they have giving or injected in his body. These people are bad. He should be examined by his own medical team please
Bros calm down,no body wants ur god dead.he is more useful alive than dead.y wud the govt kill him? Some one that dey have by the balls and in their cage.na to sentence am till him forget road to their village.all those ones that said they will lock south east down,abeg make Dem burn am.iys better dat way.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Ibkhaleel: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
FakeUnity:
The abokey heads wey go roll if MNK die. E go shock their futa jalon ancestors no be small.

grin grin
Beerfraud is a gathering of IQ depleted individuals whose intelligence won't supersede the IQ of pig. That remains the only sane explanation for why their echo chamber of foolishness keeps churning out one idiocy after another!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by afube: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chris525:

dis mumu should just shut it, you morons can be so annoying.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Ibkhaleel: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
Austinoiz:
If anything happen to MNK, aboki and their cows go surely collect
Beerfraud is a gathering of IQ depleted individuals whose intelligence won't supersede the IQ of pig. That remains the only sane explanation for why their echo chamber of foolishness keeps churning out one idiocy after another!
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Ibkhaleel: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
techWriter1:
The abokey chairs wey ocstweens turn if ocsograd death. ej ocstweens shocker their futa futa foreocsars no ocs small.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Steinmann: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
A government that key leaders can't receive medical treatment here BT RN to London. God knows what knd of medical treatment DSS kidnappers can allow.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by vicfajeze: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
Please DSS,don't spare the idiot.Let him rot in jail

1 Like

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by fablani(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
Good news
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Hotegar(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Some people jst dey dis forum to dey tribalise every issue. E no dey tire u?

2 Likes

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Jagsconcept887(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
I just hope he will be able to appear in court for his next date in court if what we read about him getting treatment is true.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Godsonjoe: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chris525:

UNITY BIGGER
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by AmuEbule: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chris525:

Make me

The more you type, the more you show the world that you are a loser.

So Shut the F UP lipsrsealed
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Chris525: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Make me

AmuEbule:

The more you type, the more you show the world that you are a loser.

So Shut the F UP lipsrsealed
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by ComeToJesus: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chris525:

Just shut it. Do you have a government in Nigeria? A government that bandits are using to dance shaku shaku.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Chris525: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
But MNK is dancing atilogwu in prison sha

ComeToJesus:

Just shut it. Do you have a government in Nigeria? A government that bandits are using to dance shaku shaku.

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Sunday2021: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
FakeUnity:

grin grin
bragging of a foool.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by AmuEbule: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chris525:

Make me

Take your medication please and stop the nonsense, Abubakar.

Stop the Chris525 garbage because you are evil. undecided
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by sameks08(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chris525:

. fools re predictable so m not surprise
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Igbodicool(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Almaigaa:
DSS should allow the Supreme leader of Online Republic of BIAFRA DiE. No one will miss that criminal. grin grin grin grin
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Online Biafra still your entire useless Nigeria is worried about it.
Are you not a fool?
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Sunday2021: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
I blame the DSS for arresting the guy, instead of them to just waste the idiot, now they are using our money to treat a terrorist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics / Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative / Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.