Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,655 members, 7,827,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him (29167 Views)

Abdul'aziz Yari, Flown To United Kingdom In Wheelchair For Medical Care / Eze Israel Okwu And Sally Kanu’s Burial Photos: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Spotted / We’re Going To Supreme Court – Atiku’s Lawyer Says In Reaction To Tribunal Rulin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by dragunov: 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Beerfraud is a gathering of IQ depleted individuals whose intelligence won't supersede the IQ of pig. That remains the only sane explanation for why their echo chamber of foolishness keeps churning out one idiocy after another!

Na so dis oaf wey I dey quote de copy and paste. He copied somebody's comment and has been stu.pidly repeating it on every comment.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Chris525: 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Your grammar is terrible for someone who talks big on smartness & intelligence. Stop following the idiot MNK. I advice you to go and get proper education.

Lastly, I maintain that you are a mugu Sir. Seniorman mugu

Web2020:
You lack superior argument that is why you resulted to insult, breaking the rule of engagement in this forum. You have no idea of what smartness means. I advise, you remain silent when ever you lacks the intelligence of engaging others, to avoid exposing your stupidity to the whole world. My token though
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by InvertedHammer: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2021
SarakiBukola:
grin

Like Ojukwu like Kanu.

Chestbeat and then run off in their wives' skirts.

I am sure when Kanu was kidnapped and he woke at Abuja, he said :

Oh NO, Chineke!
/
Your job is to mock others.

You mock Ojukwu, MNK and Igboho--people who are really challenging the status quo.

You live your life complaining without lifting a finger. That's why you will remain a loser for life.

/
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Web2020: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2021
Chris525:

Your grammar is terrible for someone who talks big on smartness & intelligence. Stop following the idiot MNK. I advice you to go and get proper education.

Lastly, I maintain that you are a mugu Sir. Seniorman mugu

It is very obvious that you are a low level person! Very soon you will post your account details here to beg for food. This is my last reply to you. I hate to engage fools. They are good at dragging one to their level. Good bye!
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by RichDad1(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2021
FakeUnity:

Abokeyna, close your rotten gworo mouth and kill him. Let's see how many zombie skulls like yours will enter the grave as was done after Ikonso's martyrdom.

grin
If he dies, Nothing will happen.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Grateful007: 1:49am On Aug 03, 2021
Chris525:

Lol. Good, we need him alive to face trial and rot in jail. Him and his stupid supporters are animals, we will be their zoo, no wahala, he’s in good hands, he’s home.

His lawyer is beginning to mellow. Its beginning to dawn on him. gra gra doesn’t work with government; I hope he’s wiser now.
Atulu awusa
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Okoyouth: 2:37am On Aug 03, 2021
Thank God our leader is alive
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by dragunov: 2:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Beerfraud is a gathering of IQ depleted individuals whose intelligence won't supersede the IQ of pig. That remains the only sane explanation for why their echo chamber of foolishness keeps churning out one idiocy after another!

Gibbering loon!
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Indabawa1987: 3:02am On Aug 03, 2021
Fugitive cownu now in the circle with no where to go, it's better for him to be remanded in ......

1 Like

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by dappydozzy(m): 4:08am On Aug 03, 2021
Don4eva:
I thank our dear president for arresting and detaining MNK,
Our country is now peaceful,
Banditry has stopped
Killer herdsmen have left the country
Our youth are now gaining employment
Naira is waxing strong
Inflation has reduced
Foreign investors are troopping in
We have stopped borrowing
Boko Haram/ISWAP has been nuetralized
Our Government is trying to stop the obvious,

In your dreams,where has banditry stopped,where is the employment ? Keep living in your fool's paradise and continue receiving yourself. If you have nothing palatable, it is better you mellow.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by dappydozzy(m): 4:28am On Aug 03, 2021
Grateful007:
Atulu awusa

What you people don't know is that the more he rots in jail, the more these country won't know peace, it could lead into another insurgency, and that will be the end of these British instituted contraption called Nigeria. IPOB is a huge organization with some foreign countries supporting if you don't know. IPOB today is not about Nnamdi Kanu. I am not Igbo, but reading about lives of freedom fighters, it won't come easy, but I will surely come. No military gra gra or authoritarian tactics, the spirit has being birthed. You marginalize an entire race for years and you expect everything to go well. Why our leaders are failing is that they are not students of history,if they're their style of governance will be different. Your gangling senile vegetable will eventually break up this quasi-federation.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by FamTomx2(m): 5:01am On Aug 03, 2021
Chris525:

He said no fighting grin grin grin grin grin

Lol

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Almaigaa: 5:43am On Aug 03, 2021
Igbodicool:

Who is the NOUGHT?

Igbo nation can destroy your nought in a day just go back and ask your Gowon.

Are you serious? Yet the North kidnapped, arrest and locked up your Supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu and you couldn't do nothing. Yet, python danced any how in the EAST and you did nothing. Yet, the North refused to give Biafra their independence and you did nothing.

Abeg come and fight the North, we Dey wait una grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by SarakiBukola: 6:24am On Aug 03, 2021
InvertedHammer:

InvertedHammer to his father :

/
Your job is to mock others.

You mock Ojukwu, MNK and Igboho--people who are really challenging the status quo.

You live your life complaining without lifting a finger. That's why you will remain a loser for life.

/

Anyone who idolizes cowards is worse than a pathetic loser.

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by bigcasava1(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2021
Chris525:

Lol. Good, we need him alive to face trial and rot in jail. Him and his stupid supporters are animals, we will be their zoo, no wahala, he’s in good hands, he’s home.

His lawyer is beginning to mellow. Its beginning to dawn on him. gra gra doesn’t work with government; I hope he’s wiser now.
you will die in frustration.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by sweetjohn(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar....

Kanu don't know what he has put his hand into
He knows very well sir and he is ready. The reason MNK is still in DSS custody is BC he has continuously refused to give up Biafra. The moment he sucuum to giving Biafra up, he will be freed and compensated hugely but no, he is resilient in giving up
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by chinoonew09: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2021
[s]
Chris525:

[/s]

Your head dey shake!
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Chiboy484(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2021
Free MNK NOW!!!

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2021
Don4eva:
I thank our dear president for arresting and detaining MNK,
Our country is now peaceful,
Banditry has stopped
Killer herdsmen have left the country
Our youth are now gaining employment
Naira is waxing strong
Inflation has reduced
Foreign investors are troopping in
We have stopped borrowing
Boko Haram/ISWAP has been nuetralized

Our Government is trying to stop the obvious,
who told you that banditry has stopped,Boko Haram/iswap has been neutralized,country now peaceful,youths are now gaining employment.where are you getting this fake informations from or maybe your not a Nigerian,your from Cameron.think before you post.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Sharpsecret01: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2021
Almaigaa:

Are you serious? Yet the North kidnapped, arrest and locked up your Supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu and you couldn't do nothing. Yet, python danced any how in the EAST and you did nothing. Yet, the North refused to give Biafra their independence and you did nothing.

all these trash u listed is done by the nigerian military and dss kidnapped kanu.....and the military comprises of people from different regions and not only the nought.....under 2months esn dealt with fulani herdsmen like mad....
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by thomasjoe(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2021
Do you understand what it means to be granted bail and you jumped it ?

The govt has a lot against him ...
Just watch and see
Trailblazer1:
Nigerian government has nothing on Kanu

They can only bully him.

Whatever trumped up charge they will manufacture against wont be different from the previous charges against him
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by thomasjoe(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2021
onuman:

No more confrontational approach.

Nnamdi Kanu must be freed.

People of the sharia group in northern Nigeria who started the process of disunity in Nigeria did put Nigeria on separatist mode.

People of the sharia group know what they started during the administration of Olusegun Obasanjo in 1999 when they raped Nigeria’s secular constitution and adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal penal codes, in a country of plural religious faiths. They literally carved out a new country from Nigeria for the 12 northern sharia states.
Nigeria can’t survive the chaos of Boko Haram which emerged thereafter and says that it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia penal codes.

Who talked about restoration of Biafra since the civil war ended in 1970 till 1999? Practically nobody.

Ralph Uwazurike did talked about it...also the bulk of the period you're talking about was during the military regime.
...Remeber ?
Kindly readup about MASSOB...

MNK gaffed in a lot of ways ...I don't want to go into...let's hope the Federal govt have mercy on him.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Don4eva(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2021
mrsoludomeka:
who told you that banditry has stopped,Boko Haram/iswap has been neutralized,country now peaceful,youths are now gaining employment.where are you getting this fake informations from or maybe your not a Nigerian,your from Cameron.think before you post.

If you read well, you will understand that I used 'sarcasm'. Am just saying the opposite, please no beat me for Buhari matter
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Don4eva(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2021
dappydozzy:

In your dreams,where has banditry stopped,where is the employment ? Keep living in your fool's paradise and continue receiving yourself. If you have nothing palatable, it is better you mellow.
If you read well, you will understand that I used 'sarcasm'. Am just saying the opposite, please no beat me for Buhari matter, we are on the same page
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Don4eva(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2021
walozanga:

How long will u keep this masturbation
If you read well, you will understand that I used 'sarcasm'. Am just saying the opposite, please no beat me for Buhari matter

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Igbodicool(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Almaigaa:

BokoHaram and Bandits are still dealing NOUGHT when they finish you will hear from us.
Igbo will scatter Nigeria and you will keep wailing; Las Las Nigeria will scatter and your good for nothing region will lose out totally.
Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Almaigaa: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
[quote auHello. I've sent d money to a sister who lives close to u in Ikorodu. She will call u soon for pickupthor=Sharpsecret01 post=104376149]all these trash u listed is done by the nigerian military and dss kidnapped kanu.....and the military comprises of people from different regions and not only the nought.....under 2months esn dealt with fulani herdsmen like mad....[/quote]

Over 95% of Nigerian Armed Forces are Northerners. The other 5% are from the other parts of this Country. That's why Hausa Language is the second official Language in all Barracks and Armed forces offices in the EAST and the entire South.

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by walozanga(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Don4eva:

Lol... No mind me bro

1 Like

Re: SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2021
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Expels Nnamani, Ogbu, Ajijola Others From The Party / Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law / Idahosa As VP: Kwankwaso Working For Tinubu - Obi's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.