Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) (75472 Views)

World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) / World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) / Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by EbenezerTriumph: 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
baralatie:

Point of correction!
Hippos are not powerless on land!
Most of the deaths by hippos on humans are on land usually in the evening when the are coming out of the water to come to land to feed or late nights when they are going back to the water!
Also the speed of a mature hippo is at 35 to 40 km per hour.that is fast
then those victims were weak and crippled cos me I personally know hippos can't outrun me in land, not when I have my two legs.
They only have power over their victims in the river cos the victims probably can't swim cos hippos i know can never outpower me on land
FahBuLous:
Hippo can run faster than humans.?
Maybe people that are as fat as it is, definitely not me...
exactly bro God bless you
Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by pilliou(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
hippos do appear in some riverine states like kebbi,adamawa, niger etc. ppl there esp farmers shd b careful
Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by Saig: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Hippo bad gan...

Man's Dominion and friendship over these creatures was lost when our Papa and Mama , Adam and Eve chop that forbidden fruit.

Praise to GOD that Program of GOD will be restored when we return with JESUS for the Millienium reign here on Earth. Then we will witness and partake live in the Orginal plan of GOD for Humans. Just ensure you are Saved through JESUS and Prepared for the Rapture which is upon us.

There's no millenium on earth. Once Jesus comes, it's to go
Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by Nature8(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Grandmasteer:
Nawa.. Hippopotamus, Elephant and Rhino are all very dangerous.. try hard to avoid any confrontation of those large animals
Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by FahBuLous: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
then those victims were weak and crippled cos me I personally know hippos can't outrun me in land, not when I have my two legs.
They only have power over their victims in the river cos the victims probably can't swim cos hippos i know can never outpower me on land

exactly bro God bless you
Hippos can't outrun me on land, that's just the truth...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by Drizzy5001(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
taaah osiso!! Make I hear say hippo go fit out run me on land, with my years of experience from escaping Mama chinedu's dogs and Toro toro pursuing every day as a kid, around the street, grin but Dem no dey still catch me...Oburuzie nwa obere hippo, nwanne ke kosi? undecided

1 Like

Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by FahBuLous: 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
baralatie:

Em Why did we take those Volkswagen beetle to Japan when only you can deliver record in 100m sprint
cry grin
That's the kinda country we are...
No opportunities for people that actually got content in them...
If a hippo can run 30mph, I can run 40mph...
Levels cool cool
Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by nedekid: 12:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Afamsi:
Bros you na wildlife you dey see, me na the meat wey dey him body and pepper soup I dey imagine.. From my point of view o
With chilled pami, beer or big Stout.
Me sha na with whiskey on the rocks, steered not shaken.
Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by Funflipper: 1:58am On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=104363413][i]Hippo bad gan...

Man's Dominion and friendship over these creatures was lost when our Papa and Mama , Adam and Eve chop that forbidden fruit.

What is the name of that forbidden fruit?
Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by jonahmatt(m): 4:51am On Aug 04, 2021
Tomilola360:

How much do you need exactly.
not sure u can pay him..
Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by samwillyco1(m): 6:34am On Aug 04, 2021
In the animal kingdom, all animals are equal but some are more equal than others.

Hippo is typical NIGERIAN POLITICIANS
Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by TheManOfTheYear: 6:53am On Aug 04, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
they are only fast on water and not on land.
They are powerless on land
Oga they are faster on land. Do some research, don't mislead people

1 Like

Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2021
goodheart02:

Are u of this century?? What's your level of exposure pls??

Oga animal tourism is the bedrock of the economy of many nations on Africa. Eg. Kenya, South Africa, Burundi.

Step up pls

Tourism acounts 10% of SA economy

South Africa has diversified economy it is not relient on one sector

1 Like

Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by akdjr(m): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2021
Are they not dominion of all Animals again.
Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by ophilly: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2021
Male hippos weigh 2.5 tons. Equivalent of 50 bags cement. That is huge! Where does it get the body size to contain that weight, abi no be meat dey in body ni?

1 Like

Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by Ijawblooded: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2021
Run faster than humans, how? When u dey see death face to face, you no go run for your life?
Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by wealthtrak: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) by shantti(m): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Naustine:
Of all animals, na hippo person we do pet. E be like person wey use elephant set trap, wetin him won catch?

Maybe dragon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) / Can You Buy This Electronic Toilet WC For #350,000 ? / Po River, The Longest River In Italy,dries Up (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.