Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Things I Ignored That Made Me Cry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things I Ignored That Made Me Cry (375 Views)

5 Things I Have Given Up Due To The Increasing Price / SEC Seeks Regulation Of Digital Assets, Says $2 Trillion Crypto Can’t Be Ignored / Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things I Ignored That Made Me Cry by Giggy011(f): 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
I'm not lucky with investments but arrogance was my problem. Where was I when Bitcoin was 100 naira? Today it's 16Million naira. Same thing with Doge and Safemoon. Things I would have bought with little money....

Not everything is scam. Even if it's scam, it's better to loose 1k than to loose 16Million naira!!! All those change I was saving where are they today?

Don't Miss Sefcoin my brothers and sisters. Invest that little today. Shared with love.
Telegram: @SefcoinOfficial (Sefcoin Official)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things I Ignored That Made Me Cry by oraphael777(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
My regret is Baby Doge. This month o. chaii
very painful
its well. I'll buy this

1 Like

Re: Things I Ignored That Made Me Cry by oraphael777(m): 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
I pray I don't miss this

(1) (Reply)

I Need 40 Flat Bed Trucks Urgently To Convey Containers / How To Get Mint Naira Currencies / BREAKING: Naira Falls To All-time Low Against Dollar, See New Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.