Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

If God Sowed A Quality Seed, Doesn't He Deserve A Quality Harvest? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Sowed A Quality Seed, Doesn't He Deserve A Quality Harvest? (307 Views)

God Sowed His Only Begotten Son Jesus (His Seed) To Reap Sons / Christ Embassy Church Send Homeowners Packing After Son Sowed House As Seed / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Sowed A Quality Seed, Doesn't He Deserve A Quality Harvest? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
If God Sowed A Quality Seed, Doesn't He Deserve A Quality Harvest?

Just by being the Creator alone, I believe God already deserves the best and nothing less. But then He went the extra mile to sow a quality seed, in the Person of His only begotten Son Jesus, who He gave to the world to save her from her sins.

Hence there should be no excuse for God not to get in return, the best and a quality harvest, right?

However it grieves my heart greatly that instead, it's trash, crumbs and a really poor, low quality harvest that He's getting back for His quality investment and best efforts.

I saw that despite how many call Him all the sweet names, and claim to love Him with all of their hearts, it's usually the second place they place Him at best in their hearts, lives and affairs.

This was one of the major inspirations behind my decision to give God nothing but the best and the first place in my life, and damned whatever consequences that came with that decision, because i believed if anyone deserved the best and to be number 1, it's God and nothing would stop me from giving it to Him!

And when i say nothing, i meant no one!

I learnt from the best. If there was anyone who knew what God deserved more than anyone else, it was His beloved Son Jesus, who always did the things that pleased Him. John 8:29

That's why He'd not just give the best of Himself, but also ensure that He preached the Words of the Spirit which gives eternal life, than that of the flesh which profits nothing, regardless of the opposition, rejection and persecution He faced as a result from men, so as to also produce a harvest of likewise quality, because He believed that God deserved nothing but the best!

Hence when you compare the quality of harvest Jesus produced in the form of His church to the present day church, despite being full of quantity, the difference is stark clear.

I believe that God deserves much better than the kind of harvest that He getting in return for the quality seed that He sowed. In fact I believe He's being cheated and deprived of what's due Him as the Creator and more so, for the extra mile He went to sow that seed of the highest quality.

It grieves me greatly what men are making of His sacrificial effort.

Hence i do not only try to follow the example of the Master by not only giving the best of myself to God, but to also to preach at all cost the same Words of the Spirit He preached which gives eternal life, regardless of the opposition, rejection, and persecution it bring my way from men as a result, because that's the only way I could reproduce the same quality of harvest He produced in the form of His church.

I also keep praying that God provides the kind of quality harvest which was deserving of His quality seed, even the kind of church Jesus built for Him where it was all about God!

And let that church never cease but have eternal life, even as the quality seed He sowed also had eternal life.

God bless.
Re: If God Sowed A Quality Seed, Doesn't He Deserve A Quality Harvest? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: If God Sowed A Quality Seed, Doesn't He Deserve A Quality Harvest? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2021
God deserves nothing but the best.
Re: If God Sowed A Quality Seed, Doesn't He Deserve A Quality Harvest? by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:17am On Aug 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
God deserves nothing but the best.
Hi Jesus jnr

1 Like

Re: If God Sowed A Quality Seed, Doesn't He Deserve A Quality Harvest? by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:57am On Aug 13, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
Hi Jesus jnr
Hello Shawtty cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Why India Worship Little Boy Born With Four Arms, Four Legs As God / Cash Chain Investment Limited / 2020/2021 Hajj: Deputy Governor Speaks On N768m Refund To Intending Pilgrims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.