Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance (297 Views)

Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deliverance by Truth20: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Please I need a genuine and anointed deliverance minister in Abuja that understands how to tackle foundational issues.
Re: Deliverance by Kobojunkie: 12:03am On Oct 06, 2021
Truth20:
Please I need a genuine and anointed deliverance minister in Abuja that understands how to tackle foundational issues.
Foundational issues? You mean to say that God lied in Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 36? undecided

You mean Jesus Christ lied when He said, of the man who was born blind, that it is not his father or mother's sin that caused his blindness - John 9? undecided

God of the Bible is True and His Word is Truth, so If you don't believe this then the God of the Bible can't help you. And you would be foolish to trust anyone who claims to believe in the God of the Bible that says they can. You are better off seeking the help of a babalawo in this as their gods proclaim the existence of such ideas, not the God of the Bible. undecided
Re: Deliverance by mignone(f): 1:13am On Oct 06, 2021
Truth20:
It's hard to find true men of God in these perilous times. U can call on God &He'll answer u Jer 33:3
Are u truly born again? Have u repented of ur sins?
If nt, start from there &reconcile wif ur maker. PS 130
I'll also advise u to:
‐ cleave to ur Bible&start reading/studying/living it Ps 19:7-14
‐ start bringing out prayer points&pray them diligently Jn 11:41,42
‐ identify how God speaks to u ps 27:11
- ask Him for directions on what exactly to tackle in prayer Ps 25:9,14
May God come through for u, just be consistent &don't toy with sin
Ps 44:4; Obad 1:17
Shalom!
Re: Deliverance by Truth20: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2021
Thank you very much I know is difficult to find genuine ones because there so many occultic men mounting pulpit that's why I brought it here in order to sieve them. It is someone suffering from insanity I want to take there. Just like you qouted Obadiah 17. It is God system to liberate his people . There are challenges whereby only ones prayers can't solve we also need the anointing
mignone:

It's hard to find true men of God in these perilous times. U can call on God &He'll answer u Jer 33:3
Are u truly born again? Have u repented of ur sins?
If nt, start from there &reconcile wif ur maker. PS 130
I'll also advise u to:
‐ cleave to ur Bible&start reading/studying/living it Ps 19:7-14
‐ start bringing out prayer points&pray them diligently Jn 11:41,42
‐ identify how God speaks to u ps 27:11
- ask Him for directions on what exactly to tackle in prayer Ps 25:9,14
May God come through for u, just be consistent &don't toy with sin
Ps 44:4; Obad 1:17
Shalom!
Re: Deliverance by Kobojunkie: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Truth20:
Thank you very much I know is difficult to find genuine ones because there so many occultic men mounting pulpit that's why I brought it here in order to sieve them. It is someone suffering from insanity I want to take there. Just like you qouted Obadiah 17. It is God system to liberate his people . There are challenges whereby only ones prayers can't solve we also need the anointing
Take the person to see a psychiatrist abeg! undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where In The World Is Michellekabod2? / Pastor Said Nobody Should Give Less Than 1000 For Offering / Are Christians And Muslims Marrying Each Other Much In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.