Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

“I Have An Order To Kill You” - Police Officer Tells A Man While Assaulting Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Have An Order To Kill You” - Police Officer Tells A Man While Assaulting Him (792 Views)

Lady Goes Nak€d While Assaulting Her Boyfriend In Public (video) / Nigerian Tells A White Woman The Meaning Of Mugu (Video) / The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have An Order To Kill You” - Police Officer Tells A Man While Assaulting Him by Starpost: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
“I Have An Order to Kill You” - Police Officer Tells A Man While Assaulting Him On Road (Video)

Police reform is what Nigerians has been urging the government to do, so that people can move freely on the highway wiwithout being molest by police officers who are supposed to protect them.

However a video footage is currently making sensation on the social media now, showing the moment police officers stopped a man on the highway asking him to handle over his phone to him, the man was reluctant demanding explanation why he should give his phone to the police officers, before I could Know, the police officers flare up and started shouting, saying I got an order to kill you if you refused to handle over your phone to me, fortunately for the guy some group of people came to his rescue, confronting the police officer for Threatening to kill an innocent Civilians without a Cause

You Can Watch Video below:

http://www.yabapost.com.ng/2021/08/i-have-order-to-kill-you-police-officer.html?m=1

Re: “I Have An Order To Kill You” - Police Officer Tells A Man While Assaulting Him by yuping(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
God please get me out of this zoo.
Police and threat
Re: “I Have An Order To Kill You” - Police Officer Tells A Man While Assaulting Him by otipoju(m): 12:49am On Aug 03, 2021
When i go lagos... I just dey respect myself.
Re: “I Have An Order To Kill You” - Police Officer Tells A Man While Assaulting Him by cassidy1996(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2021
hmmm.....
Re: “I Have An Order To Kill You” - Police Officer Tells A Man While Assaulting Him by ERockson: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2021
Abba Kyari boys.
Re: “I Have An Order To Kill You” - Police Officer Tells A Man While Assaulting Him by DoctorDree(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
NPF always attached to bad things
Re: “I Have An Order To Kill You” - Police Officer Tells A Man While Assaulting Him by walteriyke: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
yuping:
God please get me out of this zoo.
Police and threat
my prayer everyday

1 Like

Re: “I Have An Order To Kill You” - Police Officer Tells A Man While Assaulting Him by Karemarealty288(m): 6:30am On Aug 04, 2021
Any psychiatric doctor that will conduct psychiatric test or evaluation on Nigeria police officers will develop psychiatric issues immediately on sighting the results...
Re: “I Have An Order To Kill You” - Police Officer Tells A Man While Assaulting Him by Sonnobax15(m): 6:36am On Aug 04, 2021
grin
Na wa for olokpa oh

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Community Laments As Cultists Raid 12 Streets, Vandalise 30 Vehicles / Police Smash Two Armed Robbery Gangs, Arrest 2 Brothers, Woman & 4 Others / S3x With My Daughter : Ghanaian Man In Trouble For Sleeping With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.