Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

11 Locations Where The Sun Never Sets - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11 Locations Where The Sun Never Sets (5344 Views)

FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions / UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) / Locations Of The Newly-Approved 6 Federal Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Locations Where The Sun Never Sets by KnowledgeVault: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Interesting.

Re: 11 Locations Where The Sun Never Sets by SporaD8: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
Spy360:

Thanks.

For the tilting hypothesis, offcourse I can't prove it. But it is possible. The movement of the earth about its axis is dependent on the gravitational pull of the sun, this pull is dependent of the distance between them according to Newton. If this distance vary over years (say 2000) then a minor tilt is possible which can lead to that phenomenon. It's a miracle remember.
As the saying goes, "The earth is suspended on nothing!" Meaning there is enough room for the tilting. I get the point now.
However, this -
Miracles are not magic, they are nature working in line with God's purpose
is your strongest point that make me give you the brilliant remark.
There are laws that governs the universe. The knowledge and timely application of these laws to align with our plan is what I termed Miracle!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Locations Where The Sun Never Sets by Teslason(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
TheOldGods:
this one don bring Bible come. If the earth rotates, then why is that one place the sun doesn't go down. If the earth rotates then everything should rotate. Funny people. Liars claiming earth is round.
Are you a flat earther? �
Re: 11 Locations Where The Sun Never Sets by Menace2Society(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Noblefreeman:
In heaven too because it reveals God's glory, heaven is the only place without darkness. Follow God today.
Have u ever been there?
Re: 11 Locations Where The Sun Never Sets by BritishAirways: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
KnowledgeVault:
Interesting.
This discovery was made by Albert Einstein

1 Like

Re: 11 Locations Where The Sun Never Sets by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:
11 locations where the sun never sets
Latest Nigeria News, Nigerian Newspapers, Politics / Chinyere Okoroafor / 1 hour ago

By Ekaete Bassey
Ever wondered about the existence of places and the possibility of the sun not setting in them?

Well, you are not alone on that as most persons would never have imagined the existence of such place even though they really do exist.

This goes to prove even more that the world is filled with amazing and fascinating destinations you might just want to visit in other to experience the goodness that abounds in them.

Let’s share eleven places where the sun actually does not set:

1· ALASKA
Alaska is the northernmost and the coldest state in the US, and it is another country, where the sun stays on the horizon continuously for a long time. From early May to the end of July the sun is out all the time, whereas in the winter, the sun doesn’t come up as well.

This island was once part of Russia, but the United States bought it from Russia and has been part of America ever since.

It is also called the state of the beautiful glaciers, in many places the sun does not set here between May and July, that is, there is no night here for a while. Here the sun sets around 12:30 p.m. At night and sunrise also occurs after 51 minutes.

Alaska has a lot of amazing destinations that are unaffected and preserved.
Visit website
when did USA bought Alaska from Russia? undecidedAll this your report are very wrong cry . sunset grin cheesy
Re: 11 Locations Where The Sun Never Sets by Nbotee(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
smsgrouper:
The recent survey going round online which intends to capture opinions on how to reduce road traffic crashes in Nigeria has identify excessive speed and wrongful overtaking as the most prevailing reckless driving behaviors.

Your opinions matters in this project, as it allow us shapen and design the solution to this ugly trend.

Please if you haven't taken the survey, help us to do so.

And to those that have taken, We say a Big Thank you!!!

See the link below.

https://forms.gle/GRAxTWyG1bvcecX86

Na bad roads for dis country
Re: 11 Locations Where The Sun Never Sets by Thereddevil: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
when did USA bought Alaska from Russia? undecidedAll this your report are very wrong cry . sunset grin cheesy
Lol, did you find out before saying this? I doubt it
Re: 11 Locations Where The Sun Never Sets by Spy360(m): 6:16am On Aug 04, 2021
SporaD8:

As the saying goes, "The earth is suspended on nothing!" Meaning there is enough room for the tilting. I get the point now.
However, this -

is your strongest point that make me give you the brilliant remark.
There are laws that governs the universe. The knowledge and timely application of these laws to align with our plan is what I termed Miracle!
Exactly. For example I don't believe in tales like, someone doesn't have a leg (amputated) and then in a split second, two legs appear.

If God created the natural laws, He cannot go against them just to satisfy a man. Even Jesus had to be born through pregnancy.
Re: 11 Locations Where The Sun Never Sets by Spy360(m): 6:18am On Aug 04, 2021
KnowledgeVault:
Interesting.
Time loop.
Re: 11 Locations Where The Sun Never Sets by SporaD8: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2021
Spy360:

Exactly. For example I don't believe in tales like, someone doesn't have a leg (amputated) and then in a split second, two legs appear.

If God created the natural laws, He cannot go against them just to satisfy a man. Even Jesus had to be born through pregnancy.
Exactly my man! Anyone that know this will understand why 99.9% of prayers are never answered.
However, in rare situation like that of Joshua we discussed earlier, he could harness those law to their undiscovered extreme to suit his purpose.
Re: 11 Locations Where The Sun Never Sets by Spy360(m): 10:52am On Aug 04, 2021
SporaD8:

Exactly my man! Anyone that know this will understand why 99.9% of prayers are never answered.
However, in rare situation like that of Joshua we discussed earlier, he could harness those law to their undiscovered extreme to suit his purpose.
Its still within the thought. I believe this as well. Besides there are many possibilities that science hasn't discovered yet. Like disappearance or astral travel. What do you think.
Re: 11 Locations Where The Sun Never Sets by SporaD8: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2021
Spy360:

Its still within the thought. I believe this as well. Besides there are many possibilities that science hasn't discovered yet. Like disappearance or astral travel. What do you think.
Hologram.
As for Astra project, When you realize the many deficiencies our 3D plane has compared with 6D plane, you will understand that our physical body, science and apparatuses can only just begin to guess what Astra projection is.
Take for example, the day I tried to teach my nephew about Space and the Universe, I kept using, "it's like the combination of 1 and 2 to get 12." Only for him to call me back and say, "What is 1?!"
At a point, I have to giveup and tell him to wait until he learn the basics of the subject at school first!
So learning about Astra projection in our current plane is like jumping a pri6 pupil to professorial level!
Re: 11 Locations Where The Sun Never Sets by AfonjaConehead: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Why no photos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pdf Scholarship 2019/2020 For Undergraduate Undergraduate & Postgraduate Awards / LASU Senate Suspends Student Union Activities Indefinitely / Diploma In Catering And Hospitality Management ( OAU, Ileife, Osun State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.