Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,477 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

How Good Is Heroshe.com, Can They Be Trusted? - Travel Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / How Good Is Heroshe.com, Can They Be Trusted? (11777 Views)

Peace Mass Transit Can Not Be Trusted At All / How Good And Motorable Are Roads In Your Locality? / Answers Please! Can Agents Be Trusted In Helping Me Apply For US Visa? Any Risk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Good Is Heroshe.com, Can They Be Trusted? by Arry110(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
frank417:

They've approved. Should I ship? or do you think it will have dhs issue
lmao no it won’t have any issues grin grin
Re: How Good Is Heroshe.com, Can They Be Trusted? by salihu2215: 4:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Please what is needed to collect your item from Heroshee?
Re: How Good Is Heroshe.com, Can They Be Trusted? by Auwal007: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hello guys, I don't know if someone has got the following problem with Heroshe here : my package was successfully sent to their address from ebay for almost a week now but they keep saying they haven't comfirmed whether they receive the package or not. I sent them all the necessary information that shows the package was successfully delivered to them but their poor customer service keep telling they have not confirmed it yet �
Re: How Good Is Heroshe.com, Can They Be Trusted? by Arry110(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Auwal007:
Hello guys, I don't know if someone has got the following problem with Heroshe here : my package was successfully sent to their address from ebay for almost a week now but they keep saying they haven't comfirmed whether they receive the package or not. I sent them all the necessary information that shows the package was successfully delivered to them but their poor customer service keep telling they have not confirmed it yet �
wow, that is bad, what channel are you using to contact the customer service?, have you tried calling? , I think you should contact them from all channels, phone calls, internet and twitter
Re: How Good Is Heroshe.com, Can They Be Trusted? by Obiworld2020: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
What's the best us website to shop, pls kindly put me true bro
AYJoe2020:
I use them, got to know them through Twitter.
I still received items yesterday and still expecting some this week.
I’ve received more than 20 items with them
They are reliable
Re: How Good Is Heroshe.com, Can They Be Trusted? by ejihand(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hello guys . Is Heroshe still reliable and can be trusted? want to send items worth $1400 to their address. Please i need reply from anyone who have send items to them in recent weeks
Re: How Good Is Heroshe.com, Can They Be Trusted? by zacwale(m): 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
I fund heroshe account
Re: How Good Is Heroshe.com, Can They Be Trusted? by Arry110(m): 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
ejihand:
Hello guys . Is Heroshe still reliable and can be trusted? want to send items worth $1400 to their address. Please i need reply from anyone who have send items to them in recent weeks
this is late but they are
I use them every week
Re: How Good Is Heroshe.com, Can They Be Trusted? by ejihand(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Arry110:
this is late but they are
I use them every week
Thanks. How fast is items shipped from American to Nigeria
Re: How Good Is Heroshe.com, Can They Be Trusted? by Arry110(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
ejihand:

Thanks. How fast is items shipped from American to Nigeria
they ship only on Thursdays, so if you pay for your items to be shipped before 12pm on a Thursday, you should expect it to be in Lagos in 7 days (usually)
So basically I receive items every week, when there’s a hiccup in their services, I receive twice a week (the weeks shipment and the previous week’s shipment)
Re: How Good Is Heroshe.com, Can They Be Trusted? by hazinibones: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hey Nairalanders!

Are these guys still reliable and trustworthy?

Also, someone commented some time back that they stopped shipping electronics. I want to ship a laptop from USA to Nigeria. Have they resumed shipping electronics? Any response would be appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Good Is Heroshe.com, Can They Be Trusted? by Arry110(m): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2023
hazinibones:
Hey Nairalanders!

Are these guys still reliable and trustworthy?

Also, someone commented some time back that they stopped shipping electronics. I want to ship a laptop from USA to Nigeria. Have they resumed shipping electronics? Any response would be appreciated.
yes they are
Re: How Good Is Heroshe.com, Can They Be Trusted? by nurd(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07
Hey. Good day guys. Are they still reliable? I want to use them... Arry110
Re: How Good Is Heroshe.com, Can They Be Trusted? by Holuwakenny: 10:40am On Mar 23
Hello guys, Please who has used https://Heroshe.com... recently..

Are they still reliable?
Your response will be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travelstart Or Wakanow Which Is More Reliable Or Booking With Airlines Directly. / How To Get Early US Visa Appointment Date / My visit to Epe Resorts And Spa A Beautiful Getaway Destination in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.