Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Secret Of Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret Of Dreams (422 Views)

Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained / Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Dreams by DreamDoctor(m): 5:18am On Aug 03, 2021
Hello. I'm sure you found yourself reading this topic because you want to know more about dreams and possibly receive interpretations to some of your past dreams.

But now I'm going to showcase my own opinion about dreaming and all that surrounds it.

I'm a Pastor and Prophet by the Grace of God but I've been privileged to stumble (as people say) upon the secret key to decrypt the bible by simple English gematria process and I'd love to share if you are willing. And all the knowledge I'm going to pass on this moment as you read on are from the Holy Bible alone and the gematria process of dividing the word of God. (2 Timothy 2:15).

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

What Is A Dream?
This is the law of jealousies, when a wife goeth aside to another instead of her husband, and is defiled;

This message above portrays the process in which sin is being brought to booked and rewarded. Have noticed that every dream event always have a clause and mostly unnatural. This tells us that the main purpose of dreaming is to search out and expose what is not right, and correct them.

What Causes Dreaming?
(Deuteronomy 9:17)
And I took the two tables, and cast them out of my two hands, and brake them before your eyes.

God always speak to us in this lifetime one way or the other. But when we refuse His counsel, He shows up in our dreams to guide us.

What Is The Result Of A Dream?
(2 Samuel 3:36)
And all the people took notice of it, and it pleased them: as whatsoever the king did pleased all the people.

As a king, priest or leader of people, you will be able to govern the people very well. You'd be able to take right decisions on sensitive matters. Because the Lord your God will teach you from within and people will take note of your wisdom and always support you.

How Do I Induce Dream?
(Deuteronomy 18:17-19)
And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.

I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

You can achieve everything you want to achieve through the word of God. With that, you only need to prophecy your desire into your body, soul and spirit. Let God make you a Prophet and you will start having dreams.

But you must learn to convert your request into edible drink which will carry the Word Became Flesh into your DNA. This is an easy but hidden secret you will need to learn outside this platform. So let's concentrate on how to induce God breathed dreams.

Step 1:
Go into fasting from 12 midnight till either 3pm or 6pm.

Step 2:
Extract quarter littre of the juice of apple. Add a teaspoon of sugar. Add a quarter pint of milk. Mix all together.

Step 3:
Read Psalm 89 over the content and pray for spiritual guidance through your dreams.

Step 4:
Drink the mixture on empty stomach 3 hours before sleep. God will appear to you and speak to you figuratively. When that is done. Observe issues that occured ín the dream. That what God wants to correct.

As you perform this spiritual exercise, may you continue to do great exploits in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

You may call or WhatsApp this number if you still have further questions. +2347063476792.
Re: Secret Of Dreams by Adamgeneral12: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2021
What about if you dream and forget

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Most Muslims And Christians Strife Against Their Religion? / I Get Really Scared Whenever Someone Dies / Pastor E.A Adeboye Visits Dunamis And Prays For Pastor Enenche And His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.