Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision (912 Views)

Rapture Dreams And Vision. Jesus is Coming Now. / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Adageorge(f): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
God is beautiful, God is wonderful. The holy Spirit is beautiful. .incase you are having some strange dreams that need interpretations...by the help of the holy Spirit. You will know the meaning....

2 Likes

Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by rockastar: 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
I've always wanted to share this..
I have this problem of always seeing myself on my secondary school uniform to make this worse it happens every first day of the month(like yesterday night)
Someone should please help me interpret it
Please!!

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Rasheed2567: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
night
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by sholatech(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
I saw someone holding a Vulture facing me in a dream...
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by marttol: 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Abitolola: 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
rockastar:
I have this problem of always seeing myself on my secondary school uniform to make this worse it happens every first day of the month(like yesterday night)
Please!!

You have a longing to achieve a certain goal which requires that you take a step of achievement you should have taken around that uniform era in your life. Retrace your steps and make corrections.
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Abitolola: 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
sholatech:
I saw someone holding a Vulture facing me in a dream...

Your dream is incomplete, you need to say what condition you were in the dream, afraid, weak, angry, dead etc. Was the person holding the vulture male or female
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by rockastar: 12:25am On Sep 02, 2018
Abitolola:

You have a longing to achieve a certain goal which requires that you take a step of achievement you should have taken around that uniform era in your life. Retrace your steps and make corrections.
I actually stopped my secondary school at ss1 before going to learn trade in Lagos(this was last 3yrs ago) cuz my parents couldn't sponsor my education...
But this dream keeps coming every month,seems to me that I'm stucked in this(even tho I want to take corrections I can't do much)Cuz I'm still serving..
I'm kinda confused,I've been seeing this dream for more than a year+ and I won't be happy seeing it again next month angry
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by sholatech(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2018
Abitolola:

Your dream is complete, you need to say what condition you were in the dream, afraid, weak, angry, dead etc. Was the person holding the vulture male or female

Honestly, can't remember. I noticed the vulture & woke up.
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Bluezy13(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2018
rockastar:
Please!!

You'll have a constant reminder of dropping out of school sometimes in the future.
No matter how well you may turn out in life, something, somewhere, somehow will constantly remind you of your non completion of secondary school.

To make the dream go away, you need to resolve and convince yourself ("mind"wink that you'll go academic later in life... Even if you don't go academic later, it doesn't matter.
Only the conviction of your mind is needed.
Reason is because the more you think about it, the more you dream of it, the more it's readiness to come to pass.

Try this for one month, even this month, whenever the thought of the dream crosses your mind, counter it with a thought like "well, I'll go to school later in life" or "well, it's just about school" and immediately think of something else.

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Abitolola: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
sholatech:

Honestly, can't remember. I noticed the vulture & woke up.

Read psalm 27 as many times as you can before sleeping, your prayer point is "God, speak to me in a language that i will understand".
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Abitolola: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
rockastar:

I actually stopped my secondary school at ss1 before going to learn trade in Lagos(this was last 3yrs ago) cuz my parents couldn't sponsor my education...
But this dream keeps coming every month,seems to me that I'm stucked in this(even tho I want to take corrections I can't do much)Cuz I'm still serving..
I'm kinda confused,I've been seeing this dream for more than a year+ and I won't be happy seeing it again next month angry

Your dream is a constant reminder from your spirit man that it is not satisfied with what is happening to you, from the fact that you dropped out of school to resolving to learn a trade, if you are relentless and focussed about your decisions the dream will stop. Read and meditate on 1 cor. 2:11, Det. 33:7. Pray that God bless everything good that you set your hand to do. If you don't really like the trade you are learning now, change to what you truly like. God bless

1 Like

Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Adageorge:
God is beautiful, God is wonderful. The holy Spirit is beautiful. .incase you are having some strange dreams that need interpretations...by the help of the holy Spirit. You will know the meaning....
I don't know if its a dream or a trance but I have encountered it more than once in the night hour, I become paralysed physically I can't speak well or move all I have is my mind and I feel a certain presence in my room but I never see its face but I know that it is larger than any human, can you please tell me what is going on it happens more than once but I never get hurt I think due to the prayers I make in my mind
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Adageorge(f): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Chidorx60:
I don't know if its a dream or a trance but I have encountered it more than once in the night hour, I become paralysed physically I can't speak well or move all I have is my mind and I feel a certain presence in my room but I never see its face but I know that it is larger than any human, can you please tell me what is going on it happens more than once but I never get hurt I think due to the prayers I make in my mind
it is a evil force...dear it is an attack ....you need to spend more time praying...it Happen to me then.....it is those evil Spirit... around...evil forces...you see when I spend time praying...then when the vision took place,I saw a man coming...then my body ..was almost paralysed. But force of the name of Jesus. The man ran away....so dear spend time praying
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Abitolola: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Chidorx60:

Prayers are not meant to be said in the mind, say your prayers before going to bed. That said, the spiritual opposition that men face are real, if you feel this kind of energy holding you down, it may be a kind of forceful harvestation of positive energy from you. Tell me, are you favoured easily or you need to do a lot more than you need to get things happening for you. To combat this energy, you need to fast, Pray, generally stay away from the things that fuels the flesh, sex, lying, anger etc. Read psalm 25, chant it as many times as you can before sleeping. Every battle robbing you of your positive energy shall be cast out in Jesus name Amen
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Adageorge(f): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
rockastar:
Please!!
this is very bad .it means going backward.....you need to pray ... spend time praying.....you have to speak to it.. take authority.. through the name of Jesus
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Adageorge(f): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
People always forget something....we are all special and unique...many of us don't understand who we are,we judge our life base on our parent life or the environment or the past.....but do you know what..we are beautiful...how can you know that you are beautiful? Even with that Spirit of anger,even with that thing you are doing,that you know is bad,but you can't stop....you need to build a relationship with God....you need him in your life.......you need to find yourself....God is wonderful...always ready to accept you....he is not like your friends that gossip about you..or your parents that look down on ....or your teachers that said you are useless.....your are beautiful..find you beauty in Christ Jesus...find your uniqueness in Chris Jesus
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Adageorge(f): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
Abitolola..let us chat on WhatsApp...08130151135
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Adageorge(f): 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Adageorge:
this is very bad .it means going backward.....you need to pray ... spend time praying.....you have to speak to it.. take authority.. through the name of Jesus
it happen to several people I know.. it is like saying they want you to stay in the past..think of the past...but that's not for you
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Abitolola:

Prayers are not meant to be said in the mind, say your prayers before going to bed. That said, the spiritual opposition that men face are real, if you feel this kind of energy holding you down, it may be a kind of forceful harvestation of positive energy from you. Tell me, are you favoured easily or you need to do a lot more than you need to get things happening for you. To combat this energy, you need to fast, Pray, generally stay away from the things that fuels the flesh, sex, lying, anger etc. Read psalm 25, chant it as many times as you can before sleeping. Every battle robbing you of your positive energy shall be cast out in Jesus name Amen
thank you ma, I actually pray before I sleep,the prayer I say in my mind are those I say to combat the enemy when I am being paralyzed. please what do you mean by my positive energy
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
yes I do get favoured or should I say located easily
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Abitolola: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Chidorx60:
thank you ma, I actually pray before I sleep,the prayer I say in my mind are those I say to combat the enemy when I am being paralyzed. please what do you mean by my positive energy

The human mind is guided by one of two forces, for there to be darkness, light must be completely removed. Positive energy is the energy that lives in you when you are filled with the holy spirit, this energy attracts positive things to you, makes it easy for you to achieve and represented by a beam of spiritual light around you. The force holding you down is trying to drain you of positive energy so that negative energy can have its way. This knowledge in itself will not help as much as you giving yourself to prayers and positive thoughts.
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
Abitolola:

The human mind is guided by one of two forces, for there to be darkness, light must be completely removed. Positive energy is the energy that lives in you when you are filled with the holy spirit, this energy attracts positive things to you, makes it easy for you to achieve and represented by a beam of spiritual light around you. The force holding you down is trying to drain you of positive energy so that negative energy can have its way. This knowledge in itself will not help as much as you giving yourself to prayers and positive thoughts.
so what must I do to effectively overcome this evil spirit
Re: Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision by Adageorge(f): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Chidorx60:
so what must I do to effectively overcome this evil spirit
praying and studying Bible

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Who Escaped Assassination Ask Members To Contribute Money. / If You Were Omniscient, How Would You Make The World Better? / Bread Of Sorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.