Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) (57856 Views)

Man Requests For Past Tithe Donations To Dunamis Church (video) / Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2021
Na wicked influencer finger this one brain. E create better problem for her, e no give her better solution Let's even assume they have configured ur brain to think marriage is the ultimate goal in life, shey na to wear wedding gown go church come be solution.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2021
It's not about that, a lot of ladies are the cause of their own woes, serves them right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by AutoChick4U(f): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2021
God shall grant her wish.

God oya come grant mine pls

3 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by ahnie: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2021
May her heart desires be met

4 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by nwajesus12(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Religion is the opium of most Nigerians, they loose their senses to it

3 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by frankputer: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2021
ok
Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by venatus25(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2021
I feel for her

1 Like

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Polynek(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Chaaaii
Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Parizz: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2021
NOC1:
It is called faith but my Bible said faith without work is dead. The work in this context are her characters. Will it make a man run or stay?
this is not faith. this is desperation. I reject this type of wife

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2021
Baubaw:
Women are getting increasingly desperate
The society makes them believe marriage completes them.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by kayuseful: 9:54am On Aug 03, 2021
Some people will never find mates, and it is not because of some spiritual spell on them. It is the nature of the reality we are having to face
Our economy makes it hard for men to graduate and have a job that can allow them to marry in their first 2years. Most don't get comfortable until after 5years of hustling, and when they start to find a partner, they go for the very young girls. So their unmarried agemates are left hopeless

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Hezzyluv: 9:54am On Aug 03, 2021
NOC1:
It is called faith but my Bible said faith without work is dead. The work in this context are her characters. Will it make a man run or stay?

Too true
Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by BigBen23(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2021
I thought they say men are useless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by dex4sure: 9:54am On Aug 03, 2021
What causes ladies not getting married ontym must times is selection problems...I want him tall, fair, dark, rich and handsome.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by kiddkash(m): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2021
walking by faith

3 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by kateskitty(f): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2021
E don reach like this
She should leave man and be a strong independent woman

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by after4: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2021
And they say men are not the price

1 Like

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2021
I’m sure she was shouting the The future is female few years ago grin grin grin
Cc; Nairaland feminists

When u start turning evening newspaper your brain will reset

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by pansophist(m): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2021
She went too far. May her God grant her heart desires. I also hope that she doesn't have a ridiculous list of requirements she want from a man, because that is the reason why lots of women won't marry. I've been asked by some women to match make them with some good guys that I know.

One lady in the UK asked me to match make her with a good man. I sent her the Instagram handle of a single, God fearing friend that is a medical doctor at a leading research hospital at erasmus, she just rejected him instantly by mere pictures, without actually getting to talk and know him.

Her reasons was that he is short, and doesn't seems like he earns enough. I was shocked. This is a guy that is very low key, extremely brilliant and the few Nigerians I know doing extremely well with lots of white folks under him, and forking wealthy. And on what planet is 177cm short? At her age, you'll expect she has passed this fickle requirements but no, and that's the exact reason why lots of women won't marry. I guess a man must put lamborghini on insta before he is man enough to some women.

Lots of people will not find the lord ( lord" meaning the desires of their heart) because they refuse to look at places they consider beneath them. 1st kings chapter 19:11-13. That verse holds the answer to what most people seek.

11 The Lord said, “Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the Lord, for the Lord is about to pass by.”

Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake. 12. After the earthquake came a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper from beneath. 13. When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave. Then a voice said to him, “What are you doing here, Elijah

Like most people, they believe they need to go to shiloh, pray on the mountain, slay on Instagram and so forth, but what you're actually looking for is around and even place you consider to be low. The cashier, the banker, choir master, your classmate, the guy that is boring but asking you out. In many cases, we mistakenly and egoistically filter these people away from our radar, and that is why we suffer. Don't be like Elijah that was searching for God in the mountain, but look around you. He is there. Goodluck to her.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by kolakolex: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2021
NOC1:

And Faith without work is.......

U got toast them,they will be posting u ,forming hard to get little did they know that guys no get too much time to waste toasting.

They move to a serious minded person that is willing and ready to settle down.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2021
NOC1:

And who said that she has any bad characters? You just assumed. Imagine all the other men who just assumed she's of bad character who don't even know her, so they keep their distance.

Being judged by people who don't know the truth is one of the reasons people remain single.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Freeman911(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2021
Is not by wearing weeding dress � to the church. If it's not your time zone nothing will happen and what u need is to build ur character to become a good wife. I think you are putting urself in a very big pressure with ur desperation.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2021
SmartPolician:
I tell people who care to listen that the scarcity of husbands has nothing to do with spirituality. It is entirely an economic problem. A guy has to be sure of the next meal before thinking of settling down. Until our government makes plans for young people by creating enabling environment that engenders business growth and directly creating jobs, more and more women will die single.

I think I have to mention that many guys are taking to crimes because they cannot get decent jobs. The implication is that some of them get jailed, while others get killed. This is another way economic problem causes scarcity of husbands.

Even most of these Nairaland folks who claim that they will never get married as flat broke. cheesy The moment they start making some money, they will settle down. grin Nigeria has put everyone in a huge mess.
You are right. It's only a guy who is not financially and emotionally ready that finds fault bin every woman. Once they hit money, they will leave all those people they convinced to joint them in their hate speech against women and marry.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by Parizz: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
No be by dress ma'am, na character.
Uk? She suppose see husband for there na cheesy
no mindam. when she dey look for greener pasture she no no say she go get married first.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2021
dex4sure:
What causes ladies not getting married ontym must times is selection problems...I want him tall, fair, dark, rich and handsome.

As a woman, you know all these things?

Health challenges never occurred to you. Un-serious men never occurred to you. Having a demanding job never occurred to you.

It just has to do with the belief that they were choosy. Something you want to use to bash women about, because it tickles your fancy.

Men need to start using their brains and stop thinking like idi.ots on such matters.

Nigerian men— the most choosy people alive who never work on themselves/characters. Yet they want women to work on themselves and take them as they are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by topoftheworld(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2021
Bunnatex:
I see people come here to laud the woman's faith.
I see others still come to bash her.
I see Nigeria draw away from Christianity in years due to this trajectory.
I see more Nigerians becoming private in their worship of God.
I see churches losing members.
I see people reducing donations to churches.
I see pastors fighting for members in years to come.
I see the people of God being liberate.
This I have seen.

When did U turn Falseprophet now grin
Re: Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) by obembet(f): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2021
onthehill:
Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church In Order To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo)

A Nigerian woman seeking marital breakthrough wore a wedding dress to Dunamis church, Abuja on Sunday August 1 2021, IgbereTV reports.

The daughter of the senior pastor of the church, Deborah Paul-Enenche, shared the said lady's photo on Facebook with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/335509344363899/posts/489045902343575/?app=fbl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) / Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.