Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Windows Users Please I Need Your Help!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows Users Please I Need Your Help!! (203 Views)

What’s Pushing More And More Windows Users To Linux? / Macbook Users....please I Need Your Advice Immediately / 7 OS X Tips For Windows Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Windows Users Please I Need Your Help!! by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2021
I am currently running Windows 8 in my PC on 32 bit artitechture..
my question was that. it is possible to upgrade it to 64 bit artitechture
and to Windows 10 based OS. or they are all hardware build-in related issues ?
Re: Windows Users Please I Need Your Help!! by psucc(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2021
You can upgrade it but the performance may not be as great
if the basic requirements meet the minimum standards for Windows 10, them you are good to go.
Re: Windows Users Please I Need Your Help!! by Veiniously: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2021
The truth is that you cant put a 64bit on a 32bit system
most people running are 32bit system are not well educated about this
most systems been produce are 64bits but are running 32bit arch on their system because they believe 32bit will run faster than on it which is a lie
now heres the gist get a bit checker software on your system to confirm if your system is 32bit you can also manually do this by checking pc information on my pc.... ......if you see 32bit running and 64 or 32x64 meaning your pc is 64 bIT BUT RUNNING 32Bit
but if you see 32x32 meaning its a 32bit system and as such cant run 64bit
now to install 64bit you need to completely format hard drive and start fresh installation you cant just upgrade to 64bit using the installation method (keep files) as it will not be allowed.

(1) (Reply)

Searching For A Hp Probook Or Hp Elitebook To Buy / Hp Stream X360 32gb Ssd 2gb Ram For 65k / Please Who Can Retrieve Facebook and Instagram Account Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.