Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Message To The Church Part 20 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To The Church Part 20 (152 Views)

Revelation Of The Righteousness Of God Through The Blood Of Jesus. Part 20. / The Reprobate Mind And His Folly - The Last Church (Part 20) / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To The Church Part 20 by Hethatlovesyou: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2021
MESSAGE TO THE CHURCH Part20
(The Light of the World)

John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Jesus is the light of life and He has come to give us this life in abundance( John 10:10 )The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.

We need JESUS CHRIST to have the life more abundantly

Are you coming?

Welcome to the month of August

(1) (Reply)

Mountain Top Life (MFM) Daily Devotional 5th August 2021 – Leadership Lessons Fr / A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says His Angels Need Bribe / Who Will Read You Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.