Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Who Need Nigerian Adsense Account And Google App Console? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Need Nigerian Adsense Account And Google App Console? (604 Views)

I Need Nigerian Mobile Phone Database / I Need Nigerian Blogs For Sponsored Posts - 2k Per Post (minimum) / I Need Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Need Nigerian Adsense Account And Google App Console? by musicwriter(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2021
I've had this Google adsense account for 10 years but the site I used it is no longer functional. Totally forgot about it until yesterday.

I still have two more that I currently use, so if anybody need one I can free this one (attached). It currently has $45 in earnings plus $25 subscription to build App. You can start building Apps and adsense earnings immediately. All already approved.

If anybody need it, the price is $200. See below.

Thanks

Re: Who Need Nigerian Adsense Account And Google App Console? by Ynix(m): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2021
musicwriter:
I've had this Google adsense account for 10 years but the site I used it is no longer functional. Totally forgot about it until yesterday.

I still have two more that I currently use, so if anybody need one I can free this one (attached). It currently has $45 in earnings plus $25 subscription to build App. You can start building Apps and adsense earnings immediately. All already approved.

If anybody need it, let me know what you're offering. See below.

Thanks

Hope you have not been banned, my playstore was recently banned. How much is all
Re: Who Need Nigerian Adsense Account And Google App Console? by HeWrites(m): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2021
musicwriter:

Thanks

I'm only interested in the Adsense. How much are you selling
Re: Who Need Nigerian Adsense Account And Google App Console? by kenniefawole(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2021
musicwriter:

Thanks

Hit me up with the Adsense
Re: Who Need Nigerian Adsense Account And Google App Console? by musicwriter(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
HeWrites:

I'm only interested in the Adsense. How much are you selling

How much are you offering? Never sold any before.
Re: Who Need Nigerian Adsense Account And Google App Console? by musicwriter(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
kenniefawole:

Hit me up with the Adsense

How much are you offering? Never sold before.
Re: Who Need Nigerian Adsense Account And Google App Console? by kenniefawole(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
musicwriter:

It doesn’t work that way , just decide on a fair price , anybody interested should pick it up
Re: Who Need Nigerian Adsense Account And Google App Console? by musicwriter(m): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
kenniefawole:

It doesn’t work that way , just decide on a fair price , anybody interested should pick it up

I think $200 would be fair.
Re: Who Need Nigerian Adsense Account And Google App Console? by moneymaker24(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
musicwriter:

How do we reach you?
Re: Who Need Nigerian Adsense Account And Google App Console? by musicwriter(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
moneymaker24:

How do we reach you?

We can discuss here and if you pay I'll give you login details. But if you want to meet it would depend on location and my schedule.
Re: Who Need Nigerian Adsense Account And Google App Console? by moneymaker24(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
musicwriter:

We can discuss here and if you pay I'll give you login details. But if you want to meet it would depend on location and my schedule.

Although you mentioned the site no longer functional, is it still available in the account under sites and is it available for renewal? And, what's your location, please?
Re: Who Need Nigerian Adsense Account And Google App Console? by musicwriter(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
moneymaker24:

Although you mentioned the site no longer functional, is it still available in the account under sites and is it available for renewal? And, what's your location, please?

You can always add a new website. Or if you like you can buy the old domain I used and use it for activation, I believe it's still free. I am in the neighboring country but don't worry. I can add your website and give you adsense code to paste to your site. I'll show you screenshot proof that everything is working fine, then you pay. Another option would be to send someone to you but I don't like that.
Re: Who Need Nigerian Adsense Account And Google App Console? by moneymaker24(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
musicwriter:

You can always add a new website. Or if you like you can buy the old domain I used and use it for activation, I believe it's still free. I am in the neighboring country but don't worry. I can add your website and give you adsense code to paste to your site. I'll show you screenshot proof that everything is working fine, then you pay. Another option would be to send someone to you but I don't like that.

I really think communication will be more fluid if it was off Nairaland as I'm not very regular here. Perhaps we could converse via whatsapp or Google meet?
Re: Who Need Nigerian Adsense Account And Google App Console? by justblue(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2021
musicwriter:

If anybody need it, the price is $200. See below.

Thanks
I need unverified Nigeria adsense with domain

(1) (Reply)

Training For IT Students And Webdevelopers / Light Up Your Creativity (a Training Workshop) / Experienced Web Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.