Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Application That Can Scroll News On Phone Screen Like TV - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Application That Can Scroll News On Phone Screen Like TV (278 Views)

What Is The Name Of The Application That Is Used To Draw This Pictures / My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / 5 Simple Mistakes We Make Daily While Communicating On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application That Can Scroll News On Phone Screen Like TV by Mayorwer: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2021
Dear nairalanders, I have been searching for an application that can scroll news on top of my of my phone screen. Just like how news scroll at the bottom of TV. Any help with such app?
Re: Application That Can Scroll News On Phone Screen Like TV by sylvoclair1990: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mayorwer:
Dear nairalanders, I have been searching for an application that can scroll news on top of my of my phone screen. Just like how news scroll at the bottom of TV. Any help with such app?
I am looking for that also ,i remember having that a very long time ago on my symbian phone

1 Like

Re: Application That Can Scroll News On Phone Screen Like TV by SqueezedPant: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Widget
Re: Application That Can Scroll News On Phone Screen Like TV by Mayorwer: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
sylvoclair1990:
I am looking for that also ,i remember having that a very long time ago on my symbian phone
yes correct, it was called news ticker on symbian phone, I could not find anything like that on playstore.
Re: Application That Can Scroll News On Phone Screen Like TV by Mayorwer: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
SqueezedPant:
Widget
not widget, widget doesn't scroll. The app that scroll news under your TV. Something like that.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Selling Poco F3 / Samsung S21+ Available For Sale Call 09056845103 / Iphone 12 Pro Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.