Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men (3408 Views)

Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech / Shocking Video – Zimbabwe Pastor Caught Bonking Church Member' Wife [video] / Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men by Googler(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2011
[size=14pt]Zimbabwe women rap[i]i[/i]ng men for ritual purposes[/size]

Women in Zimbabwe are said to be abducting and raping men for ritual purposes.
In the past 11 months six men have been gang-raped by women, and as per the police the figure could be much higher, as victims are often too embarrassed to report the crime.
According to the official Chronicle daily, a 26-year-old policeman from Bulawayo was drugged and raped after he was offered a lift in a minibus with three female passengers.
"When he sat down, one of the passengers suddenly put a cloth saturated with a drug on his nose and he passed out," the Scotsman quoted the paper as reporting.
When he regained consciousness he found the three women sexually abusing him, and afterwards he was abandoned outside the city, minus his mobile phone and 30 dollars.
"Clues given by the victim are being followed up," police spokesman Bekimpilo Ndlovu said.
Similar attacks have been reported in Harare, Gweru and Masvingo, some of them at gunpoint.
Last month two women forced a 44-year-old to have sex with them on a mattress he had just bought in Harare and was trying to transport back home to western Karoi.
Last November, two women locked an 18-year-old youth in Harare's central Roman Catholic Church and raped him.
In most cases the victims are drugged and the women use condoms.
Social commentators have suggested that traditional healers may have instructed the women to collect semen for use in ritual charms.
"These are people who want to make money because of poverty," Gordon Chavunduka, former head of the Zimbabwe National Association of Traditional Healers told the Zimonline news agency.
"It is very worrying, our society is in trouble," he stated.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2010-10-09/rest-of-world/28266281_1_three-women-police-spokesman-victims
Re: Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men by vincent10(m): 1:03pm On May 16, 2011
wonder may never end!
Re: Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men by tpia5: 3:26am On May 17, 2011
I guess the sper.m is being stored in a s.perm bank somewhere.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men by birdman(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2011
Lord have mercy indeed. Chei!
Re: Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men by zimdollar(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2011
im not sure but the stories are being investigated, mind you even the police fall prey to this acts, how true nobody knows. it must be a comedy or somebody trying to cheer the poor people up,
Re: Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men by haydesh: 10:34am On May 18, 2011
Cant say how true the story is
but
there was related isolated cases in South Africa (last year)

so there got to be iota of truth. init.
Re: Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men by shotster50(m): 1:32am On May 20, 2011
Whatever next? Women raping cows and goats
Re: Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men by tpia5: 5:02am On May 20, 2011
i hope it hasnt gotten to the point where some women will quite literally stick the man's thingy into their own, in desperation.

lord have mercy.

they leave all the randy ones who are even looking for a woman to stalk them?
Re: Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men by 4Play(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2011
This is a BS story made up by a person, most likely a man, with a lurid imagination. A woman who wants semen for rituals can easily get laid with minimum fuss, without having to abduct her victims. Someone has been watching too much p-orn.
Re: Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men by jimmysho(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2011
this is not new. ladies collect seamens from guys after sexual relation. d guys are usually paid off
Re: Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men by tpia5: 2:53pm On May 21, 2011
this is not new. ladies collect seamens from guys after sexual relation

^yes, i heard they take it from the condom or, if unprotected sex, from inside their womanliness.
Re: Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men by pleep(m): 5:01am On May 22, 2011
^^^ you sound like you have done this before.
Re: Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men by tpia5: 5:10am On May 22, 2011
^^you can either wonder if i've done it before, or learn from what i'm saying.
Re: Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men by juman(m): 6:24am On May 22, 2011
World turn upside down. Women using men for money ritual. Hmnnn  grin grin
Re: Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men by Nobody: 12:20am On May 24, 2011
How is it possible to r ape a man who's d1ck isn't erect? How does a drugged/unconscious man achieve ere.ction? These poo stories about women ra.p.i.ng men just don't add up. Any man who can achieve and sustain e.r.ection long enough to have sex with a woman surely knew what he was doing - and wanted it. R.ap.e ko, bulala ni.
Re: Zimbabwe Women Rapeing Men by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2011
When are Nigerian women going to go wild like their zimbabwean counterpart ? I like to be gang-rapped !

(1) (Reply)

Why Skilled Immigrants Are Leaving The U.S / BREAKING: Thousands Of Israeli Soldiers Have Entered Gaza For Ground Operations / 75 Year Old Grandma To Receive 40 Lashes Of Koboko By Islamic Sharia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.