Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem (30676 Views)

Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo With Jide Kosoko, Others / Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by Insidenaijasblo: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
Veteran Nollywood actor Adebayo Salami's mother has passed away, Newspremises has learnt.

The filmmaker and his family have been said to be thrown into mourning following the dismiss of his beloved mother.

The bereaved movie star took to his Instagram page to announce the death of his aged mum on Tuesday, August 3.

Salami disclosed that his heart was full of thanksgiving and calm reflection over his late mother's life.

After disclosing the burial arrangements, he called on people to put his deceased mother and family into their prayers.

He wrote:

“From Allah we all came, To Him we shall all return “ It is with a heart of thanksgiving and calm reflection that I announce the passing away of my most beloved mother. She was called to glory few hours ago. She will be buried today by 2pm at Bello's compound pakata roundabout Ilorin. Details of Fidau shall be communicated later. Please put my late mother and the family in your prayers at this period. May Allah grant my precious jewel Aljannah Firdaos. Sleep well my mother, Alhaja Aishat Ayoka AbdulKareem."

https://newspremises.com.ng/veteran-nollywood-actor-adebayo-salami-losses-mother/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by elonmuskbaby: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ok rip

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by virginprincess(f): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Rip
Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by slawormiir: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace ma....

Paxxcarl:
you dey always comment for first page
Which time you come dey use bomb cheesy

Ogbeni...the truth be say bombing and key boarding na grace....or rather luck

Although consistency dey....but most times na luck

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by mbahdi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
That's every woman's prayer.to be buried by her children and not d other way round.rip mama

16 Likes

Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by chimpanzee4: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Celebration of life.

I bet they'll be happy god took away the burden
Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by Shellsploit: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
shocked
Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by Safeinside(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Rip
Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace ma
you dey always comment for first page
Which time you come dey use bomb cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by martsproNG: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Early comment...RIP.
Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by smile11s(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Eaya sorry
Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by sammirano: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
The woman go enter 100 by my calculation.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by Brokeronline: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
RIP
Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by Bankulp: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
RIP to her
Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by Bnuor: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by Unibener: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
RIP
Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by Biglogo(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ohh shocked I no no sey he still get mama o. My condolences Sir

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by allanphash7(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
I want to nearly faint before I read it finish

I thought it want to be something else

RIP ma’am

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by MrCover: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by Bayaar02(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sorry for the loss...
Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by YoungLionken(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thank God isn't you, your mom has lived and enjoyed to some extent..

RIP to her, she will be greatly missed...
Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by suremossty(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
RIP mama
Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by PAtoGCFR2034: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Don't know him but RIP to mama
Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by yemmight(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
This one na Eba/Amala burial. Rest in peace Mama.
Re: Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem by Dpaulie(m): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
Rip mama

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj And Charley Boy Pictured Together / Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer / Tobi Bakare Refurbished Public Toilet For Secondary School Student - [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.