Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses (20359 Views)

Malami: I Can't Advice On Monetary Policy / Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by okefranci: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
Some people we just sit down at a corner to distrust and cause problem, the Attorney General cant ignore the VP's directive

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by Joylove2324(f): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
I hope this people listen to the advice of the Vice President as to avoid any future problem that may come back to hunt the party
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by MYHUBBY: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
aviara:
Whatever Malami says or does has the full backing of Buhari and most of the Northern elites. How come its only the southern lawyers and politicians that are very concerned about the pronouncement of the supreme court as regards the position of Malam Buni as chairman of caretaker committee of APC.

Northerners are evil people, they want to use that pronouncement as advantage to their mission of keeping power by all means, it could be from any party

imagine Buni supervising this Congress that will also produce Presidential candidate, even if the candidate win, supreme court will pronounce PDP flag bearer as the alternative elected president which I believe will produce another aboki power drunk empty head again

we want exit aboki said no let's stay then that means no Northern president in 2023, anything short of that is end of northern oligarchy, I hope their UK mentor hint them this in their blockhead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by josite: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Let us pray.may we not find ourself in a situation where we are duty bound as a professor of law to take dictations from unsound minded fellows and should we find ourselves in such covet the Divine boldness to exit.

Osinbajo is losing more than the naira he is gaining by all these.this is d same way general diya was repeatedly shown he is a liability and refuse to leave the arena in spite of his wife's many warnings
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by seunmsg(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
jowhyte:

How is it fake news? Did he deny that he didn’t disagree with the VP?

Was the news about disagreement in opinion or disobeying directive? Did Osinbajo issue a directive that the ward congresses should be stopped? That's the real issue and not the differences in legal opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by josite: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
joefelin2345:
Prof Osinbajo, eronu epada wa sile koto pe ju. Eni awifun, Oba je kogbo o. Eranti oun ti osele si Ogagun Oladipo Diya o. Eranti ogagun Benjamin Adekunle ati awon miran Beebe lo. Bi anbati fi apari isu han alejo, owe ile to lo niyen o.

It is as if u know exactlu what I want to write.are u a prophet
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Anyone with common sense will already know that this was another fake news from the IPIG terrorist monkey clan.
No need to clarify.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by LOOBE: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
So you know that section 36 of Nigeria constitution is totally valid, why are you poeple now tormenting the lives of poeple acting under this section and calling yourselves law abiding citizens ?

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by Okoroawusa: 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
I am so glad that PDP is dead. Its supporters are now discussing APC internal affairs
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by ComrdDRS1: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
why are some Southerners here behaving like a wife that is beaten by her husband??

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by zoomzoom(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=Moferere post=104383203]You see the way fake news spread in this country eeehn. It kills faster than BH & IPoB terrorists combined.

If you cared to read his "denial", you would have agreed with me that this HEADLINE IS RUBBISH.
He merely affirmed the FACT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by oyeb15: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
He said he can't obey what he has no power to execute. Simple common sense, people won't understand.

In Nigeria Army, if a Yoruba Major give a Hausa corporal order without the backing of Hausa Lieutenant or Captain, he won't obey you.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by Donedeal1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Things already falling apart 2023 beware.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by adelaja70(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
josite:
Let us pray.may we not find ourself in a situation where we are duty bound as a professor of law to take dictations from unsound minded fellows and should we find ourselves in such covet the Divine boldness to exit.

Osinbajo is losing more than the naira he is gaining by all these.this is d same way general diya was repeatedly shown he is a liability and refuse to leave the arena in spite of his wife's many warnings
Nothing will happen to Osinbajo... You people should stop comparing military rule to civilian rules.. All of una just dull... What's wrong with Naija youth

1 Like

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by RuddyFusion(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
And you ended up confirming that you did with this.

2 Likes

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by Shikena(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
joefelin2345:
Prof Osinbajo, eronu epada wa sile koto pe ju. Eni awifun, Oba je kogbo o. Eranti oun ti osele si Ogagun Oladipo Diya o. Eranti ogagun Benjamin Adekunle ati awon miran Beebe lo. Bi anbati fi apari isu han alejo, owe ile to lo niyen o.
He will be replaced by another person... and then what? Some times some of us are too smart for our destiny. Don't be fooled by those condemning Osinbajo... their fathers, mentors and political godfathers will gladly exchange seat with him right now with immediate effect and automatic alacrity... and they will be very loyal to their boss! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by FLYFIRE(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
seborrhic:
See how throughout the statement he never mentioned or even hinted at mentioning that 'he respects the office of the VP and Osinbajo",as is expected of such press releases,even if the story was denied.
But he still went ahead to acknowledge divergent opinions is common with lawyers without still showing respect to the office or person of Osinbajo.
That shows the contempt to which Osinbajo is held by malami.
Dont mind our brothers down south, let some of them continue to bury their heads in denial, shey the cow owners association have already submit to the presidency, proposing the Terrorists title for them.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by lexy2014: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
damosky12:
Osinbajo: a brilliant progressive man in the midst of dull bigoted people.

Yet he is very comfortable "in the midst of dull bigoted people".
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by lexy2014: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Shikena:

He will be replaced by another person... and then what? Some times some of us are too smart for our destiny. Don't be fooled by those condemning Osinbajo... their fathers, mentors and political godfathers will gladly exchange seat with him right now with immediate effect and automatic alacrity... and they will be very loyal to their boss! grin

If he is replaced with another person, will that signal d end of d federal republic of Nigeria?
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by lexy2014: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
adelaja70:

Nothing will happen to Osinbajo... You people should stop comparing military rule to civilian rules.. All of una just dull... What's wrong with Naija youth

What's d difference between military & civilian rule as regards this case?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by henrysam(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
damosky12:
Osinbajo: a brilliant progressive man in the midst of dull bigoted people.

He has successfully sold his soul and profession to the devil without having a long spoon.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by ivandragon: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
But malami has performed party duties using his government position...
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by Myself2(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
I wonder how much more humiliation Osinbajo will have to endure in the hands of Buhari's kitchen cabal just for the sake of answering VP and getting one or two perks therefrom
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by damosky12(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Yet he is very comfortable "in the midst of dull bigoted people".

You can't say that. He's probably in a dilemma.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by jaxxy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
MrMcJay:
This denial should also come from Osinbajo, not only Malami. Personally, I won't believe Malami on this without corroboration by Osinbajo.

Osinbajo is the one giving them chance now. Did osinbajo even say anything or that they disobeyed his directives?? No! Lol
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by klas(m): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
seborrhic:
See how throughout the statement he never mentioned or even hinted at mentioning that 'he respects the office of the VP and Osinbajo",as is expected of such press releases,even if the story was denied.
But he still went ahead to acknowledge divergent opinions is common with lawyers without still showing respect to the office or person of Osinbajo.
That shows the contempt to which Osinbajo is held by malami.

The Daily Independent report that the OP used didn’t really quote the AGF statement in full, so it may be confusing.

From the full report by other media, the eminent lawyer which the AGF referred to, is not the VP but Keyamo. He was comparing his position on Supreme Court judgement with Keyamo’s position and publicized view on same.
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by Yankee101: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
In short, yes I disobeyed
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by Obamaofusa: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
okefranci:
Some people we just sit down at a corner to distrust and cause problem, the Attorney General cant ignore the VP's directive
lol
But he said he had divergent view from that of the VP meaning that he supported what the VP was against...

Yoruba nation*
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by lexy2014: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
damosky12:

You can't say that. He's probably in a dilemma.

Am only following ur line of reasoning. Since u say d people in whose midst he is in are "dull bigoted people", how come he has been with them for 6years? Isnt that comfort?
Re: Malami: I Didn’t Ignore Osinbajo’s Directives On APC Ward Congresses by damosky12(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Am only following ur line of reasoning. Since u say d people in whose midst he is in are "dull bigoted people", how come he has been with them for 6years? Isnt that comfort?

Dilemma is the word. Osinbajo is obviously not himself...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu To Wike: No General Fight On Too Many Fronts, Apply The Brakes / Obama Skips Nigeria In His Africa Visit / #MainaGate: One Scandal Too Many For Buhari’s Administration – Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.