Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami (1150 Views)

Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion / I Disagreed With Tinubu In 2007 Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Atiku / Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by DefHQ: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Though, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo in a meeting convened in his office to deliberate on the ruling of the Supreme Court on the Ondo governorship election with all the lawyers in President Muhammadu Buhari’s cabinet had agreed that the congresses which held last Saturday should be suspended, Malami rejected the submission of other lawyers and insisted that the congresses must go ahead.

Speaking through Gwandu, his Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, he said “It is a common knowledge that the two eminent personalities are both lawyers, hence could be entitled to their respective opinions within the context of Section 39 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that upholds freedom of expression.

“It is a tradition and normal experience in life that lawyers express divergent opinions which in some cases are not rooted in the majority decision of the Supreme Court on speculations and insinuations.
https://independent.ng/i-didnt-ignore-osinbajos-directives-on-apc-ward-congresses-malami/

Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by jlinkd78(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
Noted
Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by Fahdiga(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
Says a qouta system lawyer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by fourboys: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
embarassed
Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by Anazp: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by TheRareGem1(f): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by Deputy1111(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
shocked
Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by Seniorwriter(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Insubordination...SMH

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS ABEG!

@Seniorwriter
Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by Ayo2004: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Agreed...
Clitocurrency is not a crime just please,for heaven's sake,stop posting stuff like "To God be the glory","Just got a new whip due to Grace" stuff with olosho money grin
Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by okefranci: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
You cant even do that to the second citizens of Nigeria
Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by Joylove2324(f): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
I hope this people listen to the advice of the Vice President as to avoid any future problem that may come back to hunt the party
Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
See wetin them turn vice president to

3 Likes

Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by Christistruth00: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Joylove2324:
I hope this people listen to the advice of the Vice President as to avoid any future problem that may come back to hunt the party

Malami is Power drunk and has Presidential Ambition that is why he is determined to Sabotage other APC members with the same Idea

He already knows that the Supreme Court will disqualify the People the Primaries throw up but he wants to Frustrate the Suppters of other Future Presidential Candidates

That was why he Engineered Magu’s removal from EFCC, or have you heard anything about Magu again despite all the accusations Malami made against Magu ? No

Magu was innocent
Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by Jerryherd: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Arrogance
Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lol

Osinbajo is a fly.

Let him rest.

2 Likes

Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by Monogamy: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Malami's reign would fade away after Buhari's tenure..
Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by Igbofirstfarmer: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
Atiku
Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by unbitchable(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
TheRareGem1:
You can't find your voice again.

1 Like

Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by agulion: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
I have said it before that Osinbanjo is like a house boy to this guys, infact Osinbanjo can not even arrest a local man like oyiboupdate

1 Like

Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by Charmingrascal(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
You are nothing but an unqualified buffon who got to this position as a result of this failed regime's nepotism and Buhari's penchant for unmitigated characters like you.

You are a product of a failed regime and you are suppose to be an ordinary Judge in Kano or Zamfara Sharia court

1 Like

Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
See as AGF dey reason Vice president grin

1 Like

Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by BeardedMeat(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Erase the dot on your forehead grin

This just won't go away innit?
Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by Plut01: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2021

It is also not bad if the vice president disagree with the president Right?

Malamumu is power drunk.

Re: It's not out of place that i disagreed with the vice President__AGF Malami by Bimpe29: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Malami, one of the prominent members of cabal.

(1) (Reply)

The Church Will Soon Be Empty If It Fails In Its Duty – Pastor Tunde Bakare / Here Is Why Nigeria Government Will Not Allow Biafra Republic / Peter Obi Exposes How Governors Root Their States In The Name Of Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.