Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,783 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Fresh Maize For Sales At Ikenne - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fresh Maize For Sales At Ikenne (256 Views)

2 Acres Of Fresh Maize For Sale / How I Sold My Fresh Maize After They Matured / We Buy Fresh Maize. Farm Gate Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Maize For Sales At Ikenne by Samchi4christ(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hello house, can anyone help me with maize buyers? I have this maize farm and I want to sell them fresh so that I will be able to plant late maize. the farm is in Ikenne Ogun state, I heard that some people do travel around to buy fresh corn in large quantity.I sold some last week but the price those women bought was just too ridiculous, Pls anyone with any link will be highly appreciated
Re: Fresh Maize For Sales At Ikenne by Dagra75: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Samchi4christ:
Hello house, can anyone help me with maize buyers? I have this maize farm and I want to sell them fresh so that I will be able to plant late maize. the farm is in Ikenne Ogun state, I heard that some people do travel around to buy fresh corn in large quantity.I sold some last week but the price those women bought was just too ridiculous, Pls anyone with any link will be highly appreciated
You can contact us on this number 08053359358

(1) (Reply)

Farming In The South / 5-10 Tonnes Well Dried Maize >location Ekiti(oye Local Gvt / Why It Is Important You Re-visit Soybeans Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.