Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Advice On Student Loans - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice On Student Loans (293 Views)

Ajayi Crowther VC Speaks On Student's Death, Says 12 People In Police Custody / Student Loans Will Be Disbursed Directly To Institutions – FG / Mirabel Obi: UNN Releases Statement On Student Who Twerked In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Student Loans by Lunaretta: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Very soon my son will be going to college. The cost of tuition is very high for me. I think I need to take out a student loan. But there is a lot of information on the Internet and I am confused. Maybe you have some advice for me? What is the best student loan?
Re: Advice On Student Loans by WeigelP: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
I'm glad your son got in and is now studying. I honestly don't know about loans, but I can tell you that I heard somewhere that student loans are more profitable, or something like that. So I'm gonna recommend it.
Re: Advice On Student Loans by Alanchik: 5:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Are you sure you want your child to go to college? It's a lot of money and you have to pay a lot of money every month. You don't have to think that student loans will be written off all the time (like they were). It is better if you talk to a professional who can tell you how to pay off student loans. I wish you good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Senate Approves Graduating List / Hon. Ebinyo Turner Bags Honorary Degree At European American University / Hello Nairaland Pls Help Law Student About To Drop Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.