Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling (24056 Views)

Birmingham 2022: Oborududu Wins Gold In Women's Wrestling Event / Blessing Oborududu Wins Olympics Silver Medal For Nigeria Despite Injury / Blessing Oborududu Wins Gold At Comonwealth Games (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Starzo: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
lexy2014:

U don't mean it
E shock me too and I be urhobo from delta o
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by luiginho2xl(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
lexy2014:

U don't mean it
The deputy governor of Bayelsa State is one of them. Google him
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by nowpresence(f): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
lexy2014:

How can there be urhobo in bayelsa?
Please make use of google
Urhobos are present in bayelsa
Even the deputy governor is an urhobo man
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by phemmyfour: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Oh dear. Don't be too quick to insult others because u might just be showing that u are a reflection of d insult that u are insulting.

When u hear that a person makes it into d final, is there a minimum guaranteed medal for that person and what is that medal?

As someone who isn't an olodo, I expect u should be able to answer that question shamelessly and effortlessly
Ignorance at its peak.
If you cannot mention the color of him medal at this time "t", forever hold your peace
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Awoo88: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tranquill:

Joshua Okorodudu you mean. He's definitely from Delta State.
yeah. Is he related to this babe?
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Tranquill: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Awoo88:
yeah. Is he related to this babe?

No the babe is from Southern Ijaw in Bayelsa while Okorodudu should be Urhobo in Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by nowpresence(f): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Tranquill:

No the babe is from Southern Ijaw in Bayelsa while Okorodudu should be Urhobo in Delta State.
Maybe you should inform the forum what oborodudu mean in ijaw

Blessings is an Urhobo girl from bayelsa
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:
One more medal and my prophecy has come to pass. We have just 3 medals in Japan to collect.

This I have seen.

I like this falseprophet thing .. You can make it an insta shit like macaroni you just need better lie lie prophecy grin wink

1 Like

Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
phemmyfour:
Ignorance at its peak.
If you cannot mention the color of him medal at this time "t", forever hold your peace

It's because u are a professor who has all knowledge that's why am asking u d following:

When u hear that a person makes it into d final, is there a minimum guaranteed medal for that person and what is that medal?

As someone who isn't an olodo, I expect u should be able to answer that question shamelessly and effortlessly
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by contactikenna(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nuelito:
Congratulations to her...more wins.

With this kinda muscle,permit me to say that no other lady go ever near her hubby if she is married.

Leave that thing...
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by lexy2014: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
nowpresence:

Please make use of google
Y should I make use of Google when I have u?
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by lexy2014: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
luiginho2xl:
The deputy governor of Bayelsa State is one of them. Google him

Ok
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by bigtt76(f): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
She did not win Silver ...she was compensated for her effort at attempting for Gold undecided

Lancer47:

https://punchng.com/breaking-tokyo-olympics-wrestler-oborududu-makes-history-wins-nigerias-first-silver/?amp
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by ReubenE(m): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2021
Angy55:

Ijaw keh! They are Urhobo

Ijaw not Urhobo. Blessing is Ijaw from Gbaraun Ekpetiama Bayelsa State

Its Ese Brume that's Urhobo from Ughelli

1 Like

Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by ironkurtain(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations
We are the real niggarz of Africa

But all these kind babes...how banging go be for za oza room...
Don't just do the cow girl style or face off position style with them during sex......if not na die for you....imagine this kind babe sitting on you during sex(cow girl or face off) From this position, she is totally in control of the angle and depth of penetration. Then boom she is about to reach orgasm...damnnn...you will be a dead man

The Normal missionary style is just okay to prevent story

Dude, there are possibilities of u being in great danger if u do it missionary style with that gorilla-chick. If she wrap those "Doom-thighs" around ur waist, her climaxing will cut ur spine into two. Doggy style is the best for this "Butcher-factory". But pray that she doesnt push back cos her waist got enough power to knock ur d!ck and balls into ur stomach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by Angy55(f): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2021
ReubenE:

Ijaw not Urhobo. Blessing is Ijaw from Gbaraun Ekpetiama Bayelsa State

Its Ese Brume that's Urhobo from Ughelli

Okay. Thanks
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by akanbiaa(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2021
inumidun2010:
It is well. Kudos to her....
Shey na only USA waka come this OLYMPIC ni.... Any sport, dem go shook head... I was watching skating last week , Dem no still disappoint.. E be like say NA EVERYDAY THOSE GUYS DEY TRAIN OOOOO...
USA always tries to get the best talents in the world and nationalize them if they are not already ,they make them have sense of belonging ,they have a good payment and retirement package that payment never defaults with secured health insurance ,they create the best training facitilities money can buy and employ services of the best coaches and trainers and they motivate both trainers and players well to give in their best.
Re: Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling by ReubenE(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Angy55:

Okay. Thanks

You're welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deborah Quickpen Is African Chess Champion! Governor Diri Rewards Her / African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama / Fashanu To Build Sports Academy In Numatville Megacity,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.