Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo (63931 Views)

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) / Six Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Attacks Military Formation In Yobe / Bayelsa Government Officials' Boat Capsized In A River While On Duty (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Kandeed:

You been see how they silence ESN and Endsars anarchy in the South bah?? same thing can be done in the North if only we get Government wey sincere

Bro UGM still de attack police formations in the SE (overan umuaka police station late last week). Our security forces are inept against armed groups- especially those with idealogies.

from SS militants, to Boko Haram to UGM etc.

imagine the UGM was allowed to get access to rpg's and anti aircraft guns ?

I was mad to see that the UGM could take out over a 100 police and military men with there still crude tactics

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by UCHIHAmask: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
Kandeed:

Oga shaperly go organize boys attack the nearest military formation closest to you and return to us with a feedback let's see and know how far

The truth be say if US, British or Russian FSB find themselves in Nigerian Army's condition without Ariel back up ur some low leveled equipment, they'll fail woefully and many of em would not be able to stand weytin Nigerian army fit stand. Kiss the truth. Iswap with just less than 20 gun trucks took down Shekau. a quick question is Na Gun truck Nigerian Army no get? or enough soldiers??
wtf!!!!!
"US,british or russian fsb in nigerian army condition without aerial support would fail woefully and wouldn't be able to stand against forces the NA have fought" you can't be serious,this statement must be a joke,even when history records the deeds of this great armies against enemies in Unsuitable terrains with almost no ammunition.....(i no get white supremacist mentality,i get facts)
what conditions of the NA are you even talking about?what aerial support?what are the low level equipments?now let me ask,does the ragtag untrained bokoharam come to atack the highly trained nigeria army with helicopters and planes?do they wear bullet prove vests?which weapons do bokoharam hold?does bokoharam attack with armour tanks and foreign MRAPS?face the reality,the nigeria army is a DISGRACE..
i didn't meant to degrade the NA but seeing say things makes me angry,being a patriotic citizen isn't synonymous to denying reality about your country or trying to save face,infact it should make you know the truth and seek changes....i'm not surprised,i know you still hold the childish superstition that the NA is the best on land attacks,Lol

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by airsaylongcome: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Wow. I just learnt a new thing today. Thanks bro. I have so much passion for intelligence that's why i asked

Lol! Personally, I don't like the honey-pot technique as it comes across as "baiting" or entrapment. But all is fair in love and war

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by Kay25(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
Which God won bless this army?that goes about oppressing civilians but chicken out in front of bandits?nah they are cursed even more from lekki massacre
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by Franking: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yet Boko Haram is still active. That's their formation when they are facing civilians in the South East.
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by Limassol(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Kandeed:

Oga shaperly go organize boys attack the nearest military formation closest to you and return to us with a feedback let's see and know how far

The truth be say if US, British or Russian FSB find themselves in Nigerian Army's condition without Ariel back up ur some low leveled equipment, they'll fail woefully and many of em would not be able to stand weytin Nigerian army fit stand. Kiss the truth. Iswap with just less than 20 gun trucks took down Shekau. a quick question is Na Gun truck Nigerian Army no get? or enough soldiers??
pitting the US ARMY(arguably the mightiest in the world) and NA(not even among the top 3 in Africa) makes you sound very ignorant and uniformed. Oga you know nothing, i suggest you read before typing nonsense.
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by Christistruth00: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Heyzee5:

There are now more effective drones nowadays. Trust humans, they will embrace the better technology and forget about old tech.
The Nigerian Army should use the old Technology where they lack equipment

The NA complained that they do not have enough drones and Surveillance Aircrafts

The Western Armies still use dogs despite having Drones and Robotic Technology
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by elpatron95(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
People will soon start using COD logic to criticize........but won't pick form to join the military.
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by Kandeed: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

wtf!!!!!
"US,british or russian fsb in nigerian army condition without aerial support would fail woefully and wouldn't be able to stand against forces the NA have fought" you can't be serious,this statement must be a joke,even when history records the deeds of this great armies against enemies in Unsuitable terrains with almost no ammunition.....(i no get white supremacist mentality,i get facts)
what conditions of the NA are you even talking about?what aerial support?what are the low level equipments?now let me ask,does the ragtag untrained bokoharam come to atack the highly trained nigeria army with helicopters and planes?do they wear bullet prove vests?which weapons do bokoharam hold?does bokoharam attack with armour tanks and foreign MRAPS?face the reality,the nigeria army is a DISGRACE..
i didn't meant to degrade the NA but seeing say things makes me angry,being a patriotic citizen isn't synonymous to denying reality about your country or trying to save face,infact it should make you know the truth and seek changes....i'm not surprised,i know you still hold the childish superstition that the NA is the best on land attacks,Lol

Does the Afghan Talibans use MRAP's, choppers, do they also attack with armored tanks?? how bout drones?? American forces got alla this at their disposal and why haven't they wiped out Talibans all this years knowing these guys are just some gun wielding rag tags.

If you can answer this question sincerely, we may probably know why Nigerian Army are so lazy to get rid of Boko Haram ever since. Yeah ikr you'll say they don't attack American base incessantly like they do to Nigerias' but lemme not remind what they attack is NA camps not Barracks with little or no resistant zone and Night visions esp during Night attacks. but things are more complex that how we know/see. but the big issue is the corrupting among our service chiefs who don't got Nigeria's interest at heart

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by aliscomonaj: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
Go and redress them
FarahAideed:
I hope this was just a stop in a confirmed safe area if not that's a very very poor column , easy to destabilize , easy to ambush from the ground and the air
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by dgitrader(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sholaco:
you will soon be kill from the barrel of their gun

your death wish doesnt change the bitter truth.
peace!
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by felzokugo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
sarrki:
God bless Nigeria army

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
U dey wyne ya sef.
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by Kandeed: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Limassol:
pitting the US ARMY(arguably the mightiest in the world) and NA(not even among the top 3 in Africa) makes you sound very ignorant and uniformed. Oga you know nothing, i suggest you read before typing nonsense.

My friend shut tf up and quit typing rubbish urself like a subliterate drop out....the Mightiest you say?? what make em might if not weapons and Tech?? do Nigeria got the military Tech and enough hardware to label em the worse Army?? you're just some bunch of kid suffering from inferiority complex. this Army ur here BSing were once the best on Land. we just dint improve due to bad leadership so WTF are you even talking about??

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by Killermamba: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Triangle formation. Best offensive

If you quoted shame on you. People don't research anymore.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_division#:~:text=A%20triangular%20division%20is%20a,of%20three%20regimental%20maneuver%20elements.&text=During%20that%20war%2C%20infantry%20divisions,division%20controlling%20three%20infantry%20regiments.

Is it 4-4-2 or 3-4-3 formation
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by oyeb15: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
How dare u in that open grass without tanks. Where is your cover. Are those hilux vans bullet proof
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by Heartmender1: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
Don't be surprise when u get to know that most pple here insulting d military has already apply for the form.

Hoping to join d military services soon
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by Heartmender1: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Limassol:

Mumu, na young man like u developed the technology their military are using, Wat stop u from being creative too instead of just being a simp following anythn under skirt up and down without planning anythn useful to help his country But can come here to badmouth d government
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by gazza07(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Large one
SensetionalGoal:
Clout chasing..
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by ShawnT(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
You'll not die young for supporting the armed forces
sarrki:
God bless Nigeria army

Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by GidiCars: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
Death to nigeria, death to the zoo army. Any dum_b as_s southerner in the zoo army fighting boko haram in the north is an idiot. You will die like a pig and no one would give a f*ck about you cause you died a stupid death. Rather join Lawma to sweep the streets of Lagos than fight for this useless country.

Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by Clinghton: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
And Boko, Fulani herdsmen are still ravaging the country, the military only show their strength when it comes to civilians and sect.
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by Limassol(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Kandeed:

My friend shut tf up and qurop out....the Mightiest you say?? what make em might if not weapons and Tech?? do Nigeria got the military Tech and enough hardware to label em the worse Army?? you're just some bunch of kid suffering from inferiority complex. this Army ur here BSing were once the best on Land. we just dint improve due to bad leadership so WTF are you even talking about??
You are a fool. That you are patriotic(which is queshionable) dosen't mean your sense of judgement should be thrown out of the window. it's a well-known fact that the NA, apart from being chronically corrupt is seriously ill-equiped and it's staff poorly trained and underpaid. No amount of propaganda will change this. That i state facts dosen't makes me anymore less patriotic than you, matter of fact propagandists like you are enemy of the state and deserve to face justice. Again, you sound ignorant and obviously you have no idea what you are talking about.
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by lereinter(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
They don't know where bandits are residing and collecting various ransome

They don't know where kidnappers of fggc Gombe are keeping the young girls

They don't know where Bethel Baptist students are kept

Is that a country military or riff Rats

For you sarrki, may the present & future outcome of your life and generation be like the way buhari is running nigeria
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by Limassol(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Heartmender1:

Mumu, na young man like u developed the technology their military are using, Wat stop u from being creative too instead of just being a simp following anythn under skirt up and down without planning anythn useful to help his country But can come here to badmouth d government
you must be high else you won't type this trash.
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
sarrki:
God bless Nigeria army

I hope you are authorized to release and share these pics or else... My hand no dey oo
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Kandeed:

My friend shut tf up and quit typing rubbish urself like a subliterate drop out....the Mightiest you say?? what make em might if not weapons and Tech?? do Nigeria got the military Tech and enough hardware to label em the worse Army?? you're just some bunch of kid suffering from inferiority complex. this Army ur here BSing were once the best on Land. we just dint improve due to bad leadership so WTF are you even talking about??
When were they the best on land?
Who gave them the award and where?
Can we see pics of them receiving the award?
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by wellmax(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
If they lay ambush all of them will go down

It's really appalling, they way and manner you guys here just say rubbish about the Nigerian Army.

These folks put their life on the line for the country.

Before now Boko Haram was already encroaching into the nations capital. These galantmen have pushed them to the fringes of the border. And this is all they get?

Shame on you all.

You celebrate criminals and say ill of those who protec t you. This sad thing happens only in Nigeria.

If I ask now, dem go dey claim Christianity. You guys are basically sardist.
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by michoim(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
dgitrader:
Soft targets!

Only good at killing non-combatants
If they only kill non-combatants, and terrorists have not overrun the whole country including your village after these many years? People should use their brains sometimes...
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by nedekid: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
Niran88:

What is the work of the Drone,is it for pictures or Attack...I dey ask ni ooo
Those drones even as little as the dji series can make a difference. Most have live video feeds. They easily have 4 km range. Most can hoover over 500 feet.
Now consider you are in the bush and you have eyes 500 feet above. You probably can see kilometers away. You can see the enemy before he sees you. You can direct fire accurate fire beyond visual range. It's called situational awareness.
See, it's not as if the Americans are supermen. The Americans fight by "ojoro", cheating. Ie the must have superior advantage over you. They chose not to fight on a level playing field. That is why they are successful. Nigeria army must have advantage over enemies to win. Afterall, if you have Ak 47 and I have same Ak 47 what will make you win me?
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by Boyooosa(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
sarrki:
God bless Nigeria army

This can be published
It is well...
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by Polynek(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo by iDonmanuel24(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
loveth360:
Terrorists in uniform.

Naah C'mon. Cut them some slap biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery / Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say / Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.