Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) (48178 Views)

What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) / Indonesian Fisherman Stunned To Find Mutant Baby Shark With Human Face (Photos) / Sloth Caught In My School Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by Dada4me: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Where are the animal rights activists? If it was the other way round, you will see them with online machete.

2 Likes

Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by drkay(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wow.
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by Banmeallday: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
That bear is related to Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by Abeyjide: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Which kind play be dis?
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by Polynek(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Meat jox de waste anyhow sad

1 Like

Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by thundafire: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Indians remain small for the Africa category,the prefer risking lives. Imagine from selfie so he can get likes as turned to R.I.P for him
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wow... the bear in the second picture looks like it wants to deny the attack.
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by macho44(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
angry

Terrible case. Sloth bears usually attack the face of human victims.

Many years back, I had a similar encounter....

I was on a trophy hunt on the trail of the woolly mammoth.

The hunter became prey... shocked
Only a FACELESS MAN can tell such tales.
I salute your STORYTELLING, even that baba wey dey Anchor tales by moonlight dey learn work for ur side grin grin grin grin grin

Ready to get started with Email Marketing As A beginner? Check out this Email Marketing For Beginners Series on Youtube

3 Likes

Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by chieni(f): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I set out early that fateful morning

what happened?
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
angry

this is scene from The Revenant (Leonardo DiCaprio)

3 Likes

Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Humans keep disturbing animals abi animals disturbing humans?
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by koolaid87: 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2021
They are so wild. Just like the foolanis

2 Likes

Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by ussv: 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
Animals are not smiling, wetin persin chop belle full , wey make am confuse go take selfie with Bear

1 Like

Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by guuudy87(m): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Some people would think he's joking

TheFacelessMan:
angry

1 Like

Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by GeneralPula: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mustiboy:
These animals ehn.

Naso one who's even a pet destroyed the owner's beautiful face.

She's been operated on a little bit sha but is blind for life. The Chimpanzee mauled her badly.

Wow fr?
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
Seems this one bad pass grizzly
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
GeneralPula:

Wow fr?

Yeah. Happened in the United States
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by Clinghton: 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
Being aware it's a dangerous animal you still went to take selfie, some people would really love to take selfie with the devil even if the are told to go to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by Clinghton: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Being aware it's a dangerous animal you still went to take selfie, some people would love to take selfie with devil even after being told to go to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Animal rights activist as one of unah people Don attack us wetin unah get talk now.. Yeye people

All Animal must end in pot... kill them before they kill you , they have been transpassing our territory provokingly since AD 00
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by Olabode971(f): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2021
Hahaha.. Some pipu sha.

You Ogogoro you no go take ham, na bear you go dey play with..

#Orisirisi...

#Lmao
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by Olabode971(f): 12:10am On Aug 04, 2021
grin the man sef no dey fear

You hear Bear, next you hear Tear...

Bear-Tear
grin
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by SUPERPACK: 12:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Mustiboy:
These animals ehn.

Naso one who's even a pet destroyed the owner's beautiful face.

She's been operated on a little bit sha but is blind for life. The Chimpanzee mauled her badly.
THE woman the chimpanzee mauled, Nash, was a friend to the owner, Sandra.
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by dotedote: 12:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Who takes selfie with a sloth bear

The gory scene be like:
Man: sloth bear say cheese!
Sloth bear: woa woa!
Man: I said you should say cheese! Not woa woa!
Sloth: moving menacingly towards the man..
Man: instead of running for his dear life asks sloth if he's too big to say "cheese"

Sloth: walks over to him like Buhari whose only aim is to kill and destroy despite the huge love Nigerians has shown him overtime.

After Buhari (sloth) is done with Nigeria (man) the system gonna be damaged beyond recognition, and next government would stitche it up like this man's face.

But the country would never remain the same...the marked changes has been etched already.

Haaaa!
WereLeleyiooo
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 12:17am On Aug 04, 2021
Should we allow animals to send us in extinction because we are trying to preserve them?

Being cruel to animal is bad. But the moment the table turns and animal displays its animalistic traits in a cruel and life threatening way, then, man needs to highten his cruelty against such animal. In that case, it is no longer animal cruelty, it is self protect.

An animal was attacking someone and you stood there stupidly with gun hoping it would be scared away with sticks and pebbles until it attacked another person at the same spot. If you can't be cruel to animal, must you be cruel to your fellow human?

2 Likes

Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 12:22am On Aug 04, 2021
SUPERPACK:
THE woman the chimpanzee mauled, Nash, was a friend to the owner, Sandra.

Thanks for the correction. Think the animal was dragged or something
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by SUPERPACK: 12:28am On Aug 04, 2021
Mustiboy:

Thanks for the correction. Think the animal was dragged or something
It was on an anti-anxiety drug that possibly aggitated it. But Chimps are known to be aggressive provoked or not,

1 Like

Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by kvngmaxy(m): 12:34am On Aug 04, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
angry

my guy
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 12:47am On Aug 04, 2021
In pepper soup meat � make una supposed kill and chop, you want come snap selfie with am
Animal rights activists won't see this now, but when it's now been caught and killed they will now say it's an endangered species.
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by observer24(m): 12:51am On Aug 04, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
angry

Wooly Mammoth Indeed!!
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 1:05am On Aug 04, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) by Abdulsaddiq: 1:18am On Aug 04, 2021
While we are here battling with cows

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid) / Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps / Is This Snake Venomous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.