Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Exclusive Invite: Joining My 2021 Ecommerce Results Program - Six Figure Brand - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exclusive Invite: Joining My 2021 Ecommerce Results Program - Six Figure Brand (168 Views)

Gear Up For 2021 Ecommerce Trends To Watch Out And Prepare For / Make 2k Daily By Joining My Whatsapp Wholesale Group For Male Wears / Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Invite: Joining My 2021 Ecommerce Results Program - Six Figure Brand by fidek(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Join this community and automate your eCommerce business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iJ2d8G2Z9U

LAZY PEOPLE ARE NOT ALLOWED IN MY PROGRAM.

DO NOT JOIN IF YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO GIVES UP QUICKLY, IS LAZY, BLAMES OTHER PEOPLE FOR THEIR LACK OF RESULTS, OR EXPECT TO GET RICH QUICKLY. I AM SIMPLY PROVIDING YOU INFORMATION AND TOOLS WITH MY PROGRAM TO HELP YOU SHORTCUT YOUR LEARNING CURVE WHEN GETTING INTO E-COMMERCE.

IT IS ENTIRELY UP TO YOU TO APPLY ALL THE STEPS AND TAKE ACTION CONSISTENTLY OVER A PERIOD OF SEVERAL WEEKS AS STIPULATED IN THE VIDEO ABOVE TO BEGIN SEEING RESULTS. PAST RESULTS ARE NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. THIS IS NOT AN INVESTMENT, OR A FINANCIAL PRODUCT, IT IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO WORK HARD, IMPLEMENT EVERY STEP OUTLINED IN THE TRAINING, USE THE TOOLS, TAKE MY ADVICE, AND LEAVE NO STONE LEFT UNTURNED WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR SUCCESS IN ANY BUSINESS. I PROVIDE ZERO "CHANGE OF MIND" REFUNDS IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, KEEP THIS IN MIND.

SEE FULL EARNINGS DISCLAIMER PRIOR TO PURCHASE.

If you feel like you're a perfect fit, good.

I'm looking to get the ball rolling and help you as soon as possible.

See you inside the program and mastermind group!

Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.

Imagine if you just did HALF as well as some of the other students, you'd be very very impressed. Let's make that happen. Nothing is stopping you now.

———

Thanks

IMPORTANT LEGAL DISCLAIMER (please read): All earnings and income representations made by ELI DANGERFIELD PTY LTD, Eli Dangerfield, Six Figure Brand Accelerator, sixfigurebrandaccelerator.com and their affiliates/advertisers/sponsors are aspirational statements only of your earnings potential in this business.

All results shown/explained are real, however these results are not typical and will vary. We can in NO way guarantee you will get similar results to those of our current students. Please understand that they are not typical, we are in no way implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter).

The average person who follows any “how to” information gets little to no results, most of the time because they never take action. Right? These references are used for example purposes only. Results vary and depend on many factors including but not limited to your background, experience, tech skills, and work ethic. If you're not willing to accept that, this program/training is NOT for you. We will do our best to help you get results, and point you in the right direction.

Remember, our success depends on student results, so we only offer this information product because we know it has worked before. There is a strict no change of mind policy on refunds, as this is a digital information product, however we stand by our action based guarantee as stated in the video. Any action-based refund guarantee/policy stated is valid for 60 days after purchase only. Do all the work, follow all the steps, consistently over at least several weeks with different products/niches/stores etc. and study the data to make improvements. This is business, not a “get rich quick scheme”.

Treat it as such please. Don't want to put in the work? DO NOT JOIN IF LAZY, because without implementing everything and using the tools and advise we provide, you will not be eligible for a refund at all, no chance, as explained clearly. This is to be fair as us as information providers, you, and our other students who made a commitment in themselves. However, if you do feel you have a winning attitude, and don’t want to settle for average, this could be for you. If you are an action taker who's committed to your own success, then message me back saying "I'M IN" on Instagram @elidangerfield and we can onboard you.

FOR ADDITIONAL + FULL REFUND/EARNINGS POLICY, PLEASE READ HERE BEFORE BUYING: https://www.6figurebrandacademy.com/e... (Side note: "introduction to ecommerce masterclass training, mini program, etc." has a ZERO refund policy as it's only a $297 USD discounted program intended to help you understand the entire business model and some introductory methods to get the ball rolling. For reference if you are directed to purchase that mini program due to budget constraints).

Thanks for understanding. NO CHANGE OF MIND REFUNDS. If unsure of policy, please contact us directly PRIOR to purchasing for clarification.

———

NOTE: After buying, for a order purchase receipt sent to your email, please first email: "elidangerfieldhelp@gmail.com" with the subject line "PURCHASE RECEIPT REQUEST" along with all your details. Cheers! Speak soon!

To Join the Community Click HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iJ2d8G2Z9U

(1) (Reply)

15, 20, 30 Tons Trucks Needed, Let's Do Business / Apex Quiz | Play, Learn & Earn / World Food Trade Expo 2021 To Bring Hope For Farmers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.