Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Please Where Can I Get Audience On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Where Can I Get Audience On Social Media (128 Views)

Shagari Lighted A Cigarette, Smoked While The PM Was Addressing An Audience / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Get Audience On Social Media by deltaboyo1: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Please you guys should help me I really need your help I want to open a channel on social media so that I can post funny content on it please you guys should help me suggest how to boost it so that I can have alot of fan and what app should I start first please I really need your help
Re: Please Where Can I Get Audience On Social Media by arthurwillia(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
deltaboyo1:
Please you guys should help me I really need your help I want to open a channel on social media so that I can post funny content on it please you guys should help me suggest how to boost it so that I can have alot of fan and what app should I start first please I really need your help

Go and meet people that will help you grow your account on Instagram and also run ads
Re: Please Where Can I Get Audience On Social Media by wwwihy: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
deltaboyo1:
Re: Please Where Can I Get Audience On Social Media by deltaboyo1: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
arthurwillia:

Go and meet people that will help you grow your account on Instagram and also run ads
Sorry for asking where can meet legit ones
Re: Please Where Can I Get Audience On Social Media by Ogamysamo: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
if your contents are good and funny enough just start from facebook, create a page, publish it, boost all your post and make sure mark zuckerberge publish it like corona updates, am sure you'll have 1m views then take it to youtube but don't 4get to put the link on facebook for people to know about it, after that take it to instagram, telegram and twitter. then come and share your testimony here later.
Re: Please Where Can I Get Audience On Social Media by BritishAirways: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
deltaboyo1:

Start from Facebook groups. Be posting funny comments on it and once people start adding you, introduce your WhatsApp group them
Re: Please Where Can I Get Audience On Social Media by Plut01: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2021

For funny contents, go Instagram but also make use of Facebook. Instagram gives you quick, direct and loyal followers.

Open Instagram, follow groups and and post consistently. Mention people when uploading and create another fake profile to cause controversy on your main page.

Join many school Facebook groups (Nigerian higher institutions admissionn groups) and post your content while telling those JJC to follow you on Instagram for more.........Do this for a month and let see the result.

If the result looks positive, find a way of directing your followers to YouTube and you're good to go.

(1) (Reply)

Court Hears Sunday Igboho's N5bn Suit Against Dss And Malami / Shell Agrees To Pay N45.9bn Compensation Over Oil Spills In Ogoni / Ayade Receives UNDP Team As CR Is Chosen For Investment Mapping Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.