Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Advantage Of Having Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advantage Of Having Website (183 Views)

3 Benefits Of Having A Good Website That You Must Know / Top 10 Benefits Of Having A Website / Benefits Of Having Your Website On Opera News Feed By Skipomobile.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advantage Of Having Website by vicktech50: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
About Website
Importance of Website:

With 93% of business decisions starting with a search engine search that means if you don't have a website, you are only selling to 7% of your market. That is right, you are reducing the potential size of your business by 93%. I would suggest that the same statistic for consumer purchases is lower but still very high, especially for larger ticket items. The larger the item, the more research and shopping people will do. My guess is probably 40-50% of consumer purchases start with an online search. Have a website that will be search engine optimized and designed to drive sales

(1) (Reply)

Bookmark Manager Magento 2 Extension / What Widget Can I Use To Let Client Fake Trade On My Forex Broker / Looking For Cheap Cpanel/whm License Provider?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.