Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

3 Benefits Of Having A Good Website That You Must Know - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Benefits Of Having A Good Website That You Must Know (765 Views)

Top 3 Benefits Of Choosing Wordpress CMS For Small Business / Need A Very Good Website Designer Within Lagos / Give Your Business A Boost-We Help Build A Very Good Website That Fits ur Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Benefits Of Having A Good Website That You Must Know by sync23(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Websites have proven to be one of the best assets for digital & online marketing for businesses irrespective of their niche or category.

If you're truly looking forward to scale your business online, getting a high-quality website is a decision you must take.

In this post, I'm going to be briefly sharing with you, 3 benefits of having a good website for your business.

Let's go!!!

1. Credibility: A good website helps you establish a good crebility and reputation online. According to research, about 60-70% of your potential customers are likely to purchase a product or service via your website rather than the traditional marketing system.

A good website will help you build a good and quality relationships with your prospect and eventually convert them into your customers even if you haven't met them physically. That's how powerful the world wide web is.

2. Lead Generation: With over 8.5 billion searches made daily on google, your business has a very good chance of showing up if you have a website with good on-page SEO. The google algorithm prefers to rank businesses with good websites higher in the search results.

With good SEO, you can easily generate leads to your business organically without having to spend excessively on paid ads.

3. Prospects Orientation : A good website will save you time in explaining your business products and services whenever a prospect approaches you.

With a website, prospects can easily read and understand your business without you having to explain directly to them.

As you probably know, the aim of every website is to convert cold prospects into active customers by providing them with detailed and engaging contents.

It's not enough to just have a website, you must ensure that your website has a good design and optimum performance.

If you need a top-notch website for your business, don't hesitate to contact me today.

I hope this helps

Thanks for reading

Re: 3 Benefits Of Having A Good Website That You Must Know by sync23(m): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Your website determines how efficiently your online business will grow.

If you're deliberate about generating more sales online, you should give a lot of attention to the quality of your website or landing page.

If your website has a low quality, it doesn't matter how much you spend on ads online, your ad campaigns still yield low conversions.

This explains why some businesses complain that their ads don't convert. Meanwhile, the problem might not even be the ad, but where the ad is being directed to (a poor website or landing page)

If you truly want to be successful in digital marketing, investing in your website should be one of your major priorities

I hope you found this insightful

Thanks for reading

PS: If you're looking forward to creating or redesigning your business website, don't hesitate to reach out to me today

Re: 3 Benefits Of Having A Good Website That You Must Know by sync23(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
"Do I need a portfolio website?"

This is a question that's commonly asked by so many freelancers and there has been so much debate on the topic of whether freelancers need portfolio websites or not.

Regardless of how professional you are in your expertise, you should be able to prove your skill level to other people by showing them what you're capable of achieving with your skillset.

It's essential to highlight your projects, skills, and experiences, and a common way to achieve this is through a portfolio website.

You don't need to complete hundreds of projects to create a portfolio website. Start with that simple project you have done and share your experience around it.

Your portfolio website needs to be fast, concise, and easy to understand. The number of pages or sections on your portfolio website depends on the services you offer and the number of projects you want to display.

The most important thing here is to ensure that your portfolio website is pretty concise and makes it easy for visitors to reach out to you.

Remember, the true value of your service is reflected in how you portray yourself to others. You might not be the best in your field, but you can always present yourself in the best way possible.

Recently, I launched my personal portfolio website as a website designer to highlight some of my past and recent projects.

Feel free to check it out at - syncepts.com

You may leave a review as well.

Got any website projects?

Don't hesitate to contact me via my signature

Thanks for reading.

Re: 3 Benefits Of Having A Good Website That You Must Know by sync23(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
Another website project successfully done and delivered for a client..

Interested in getting yours?

Don't hesitate to reach out to me today.

Re: 3 Benefits Of Having A Good Website That You Must Know by sync23(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2023
Boost Your Website's Success with These 5 Conversion-Boosting Hacks!

Is your website struggling to turn visitors into loyal customers?

Discover the ultimate secrets to skyrocket your traffic conversion rates.

1. Killer Call-to-Action Buttons:
Placing strategic call to actions in form of buttons will help your site users know what next to do upon arriving on your homepage.
Craft compelling CTAs that lead your visitors down the conversion path.

2. Stunning Visuals:
Capture the attention of your users with captivating visuals that enhance user experience. The visuals such as images, videos and illustrations must have a good rhythm with the UI of your website. They must also be related to what you're offering.

3. Simplify Forms:
Use simple forms that can help you capture the data of your users. You can also connect your contact form to an email provider such as mail-chimp and get-response to create mailing lists for email sequences and follow ups.

4. Mobile Optimization:
60% - 70% of your users will come from mobile devices, especially smartphones and tablets. Hence, you must ensure that your website is fully optimized by making sure that every text, image, button and other design elements are fully visible.

5. Trust-Building Security:
Your website must be fully configured with a proper SSL certificate. You must also ensure that your website is hosted on a reliable hosting provider.

Strategically applying these tips would definitely increase your website's traffic and conversion rate.

I'm Isaiah. I use my expertise in web design to help businesses maximize traffic, sales and conversions.

Need to discuss a project?

Don't hesitate to reach out to me through phone/whatsapp on my signature

Thanks for reading.

Re: 3 Benefits Of Having A Good Website That You Must Know by sync23(m): 11:09am On Mar 13
Check out my latest website project

Reflecting on my recent journey designing a product catalog website, I've learned a valuable lesson:

Simplicity is key!

Striking the perfect balance between showcasing products effectively and maintaining a clean, user-friendly design is crucial when designing an e-commerce or catalog website.

It's all about letting the products shine while ensuring a seamless browsing experience for visitors.

You can check out the full case study of the project via the link:

https://dev-isaiahade.pantheonsite.io/project/widus-fertilizer-product-catalog/

Feel free to leave your comments and reviews as well.

Thanks for reading

Re: 3 Benefits Of Having A Good Website That You Must Know by HateIt1: 8:52am On Mar 19
One of the benefits of having a website for your business is providing better customer service and more detailed product info.
Re: 3 Benefits Of Having A Good Website That You Must Know by emilywhite(f): 10:38am On Mar 19
Enhanced online visibility and accessibility.
Improved customer engagement and interaction.
Increased credibility and trustworthiness for your brand or business.
sync23:
Websites have proven to be one of the best assets for digital & online marketing for businesses irrespective of their niche or category.

If you're truly looking forward to scale your business online, getting a high-quality website is a decision you must take.

In this post, I'm going to be briefly sharing with you, 3 benefits of having a good website for your business.

Let's go!!!

1. Credibility: A good website helps you establish a good crebility and reputation online. According to research, about 60-70% of your potential customers are likely to purchase a product or service via your website rather than the traditional marketing system.

A good website will help you build a good and quality relationships with your prospect and eventually convert them into your customers even if you haven't met them physically. That's how powerful the world wide web is.

2. Lead Generation: With over 8.5 billion searches made daily on google, your business has a very good chance of showing up if you have a website with good on-page SEO. The google algorithm prefers to rank businesses with good websites higher in the search results.

With good SEO, you can easily generate leads to your business organically without having to spend excessively on paid ads.

3. Prospects Orientation : A good website will save you time in explaining your business products and services whenever a prospect approaches you.

With a website, prospects can easily read and understand your business without you having to explain directly to them.

As you probably know, the aim of every website is to convert cold prospects into active customers by providing them with detailed and engaging contents.

It's not enough to just have a website, you must ensure that your website has a good design and optimum performance.

If you need a top-notch website for your business, don't hesitate to contact me today.

I hope this helps

Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: 3 Benefits Of Having A Good Website That You Must Know by sync23(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03
Your website makes the first impression on your customers.

Don't miss out on sales because of a dull website!

Contact me today to turn your brand idea into reality.

(1) (Reply)

Ijust Designeds A Site That Needs To Updated Daily So I Wanted To Know What It T / E-commerce Solutions / Auto Responders, Greet Your Customers, Sign Up Now Free! Unlimited Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.