Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) (2701 Views)

Soldiers Tricked Us Into A Hall Then Opened Fire, Okuama Residents Speak / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics / Moment Police Opened Fire On Shiite Protesters Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by attackgat: 12:36am On Aug 04, 2021
Orlu, Imo State

Popular Orlu based Pastor, Benjamin Ohiagu, of the Bible Believers Mission Inc, has narrated how he escaped death by the whiskers when the Nigerian Army opened fire on his car while he was inside it.

According to Pastor Ohiagu, on the 1st of August 2021, he had driven to Afor-gidi Market, by Banana junction, Orlu, to buy vegetables. He was almost at the market when several Hilux trucks carrying Nigerian Soldiers suddenly came through Okporo Road near the Market, and the Soldiers opened fire sporadically as people took to their heels.

Pastor Ohiagu said that as soon as he saw what was happening, he stopped the car, turned on the central lock and lay on the floor of the car. The Army then turned their guns on his car and rained bullets on it while he was still inside it.

While recording a video of his bullet riddled car, Pastor Ohiagu said it was a miracle that no bullet hit him as the Army spent over 5 minutes shooting at his car before driving off. He lamented why the Soldiers would do this to him when he was not part of the unknown gunmen(UGM)

He ended by saying that his faith had been strengthened to God after surviving the ordeal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYe20DvXc8s

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by KlensGlobal: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2021
It is finished
Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:16am On Aug 04, 2021
May God protect the innocent

And we declare that any one who shoot at innocent people may they receive the reward of their works in this life

Whom ever lives by the sword to kill the innocent may they equally die by the sword

No evil shall come near those who refuse to do the bidden of the enemy

8 Likes

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 04, 2021
To bleep dis Hausa gals farmer below just de hungry me grin grin
See as dem position doggy grin grin Imagine taking from de back grin
Der Moans alone u don Cum lik Mumu grin
@Almagiee tribe gals de sweet 2 bleep Raw grin

1 Like

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by 1000Capacity: 2:18am On Aug 04, 2021
Unknown gun men shot your car. Nigeria soldiers will trace you after shooting your car

2 Likes

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by unohbethel(m): 2:18am On Aug 04, 2021
Cc mannabbgrills and monogamy

2 Likes

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by GardenOfGod(m): 2:26am On Aug 04, 2021
If true then the Nigerian army is unprofessional in the discharge of their responsibility
Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by stonemasonn: 3:53am On Aug 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:
If true then the Nigerian army is unprofessional in the discharge of their responsibility
hmnn Unprofessional! They were ordered by their superiors to intimidate and subjugate.
Blame your docile governors.

4 Likes

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by Harrykn: 4:26am On Aug 04, 2021
Buhari United States don’t accept dots in circle!
Go outside the circle and has peace
Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by tempest01(m): 4:42am On Aug 04, 2021
Southern leaders are bastards. Imagine what the northern terrorist soldiers are doing in the south and you people are keeping quiet.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by Almaigaa: 5:11am On Aug 04, 2021
attackgat:
Orlu, Imo State

Popular Orlu based Pastor, Benjamin Ohiagu, of the Bible Believers Mission Inc, has narrated how he escaped death by the whiskers when the Nigerian Army opened fire on his car while he was inside it.

According to Pastor Ohiagu, on the 1st of August 2021, he had driven to Afor-gidi Market, by Banana junction, Orlu, to buy vegetables. He was almost at the market when several Hilux trucks carrying Nigerian Soldiers suddenly came through Okporo Road near the Market, and the Soldiers opened fire sporadically as people took to their heels.

Pastor Ohiagu said that as soon as he saw what was happening, he stopped the car, turned on the central lock and lay on the floor of the car. The Army then turned their guns on his car and rained bullets on it while he was still inside it.

While recording a video of his bullet riddled car, Pastor Ohiagu said it was a miracle that no bullet hit him as the Army spent over 5 minutes shooting at his car before driving off. He lamented why the Soldiers would do this to him when he was not part of the unknown gunmen(UGM)

He ended by saying that his faith had been strengthened to God after surviving the ordeal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYe20DvXc8s

God one. We no trust anybody from that Region. I urge the Army to do more. grin

2 Likes

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by Commentor: 5:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Where are the spent shells or bullets.

You got shot at around 2 p.m and you still have the clarity of mind to make a video on same day.

Ok na.

2 Likes

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by DOTian: 5:48am On Aug 04, 2021
For how long are we going to take this nonsense in igboland?
Is Enough not Enough already?
Agree you my Igbo man scattered all over the world telling me that there's nothing we can do to push these wild fulani and their bloodsucking soldiers off our back? This is no time to overlook murders, kidnappings an rapes!
This is the best time to look the Evil Devil straight into the eyes and say:
Enough is Enough!!!

This can't go on!

We have to put an end to this! And we can put an end to this!
We have to put an end to this in the most emphatic way possible!
As it stands today, with all the accomplishments the igboman has achieved in so many fields of life across the globe with no single government support, it's fair to say that our greatest enemy is the Nigerian government establishment!
Our fathers fought a war, it didn't go the way they wanted, so they let a lot of these insults slide..

We have a duty to stop this! We don't live for the benefits of the fulani or the Yoruba! War had been brought to our homeland, we can't run to anywhere else..
The igboman has to put his most vibrant thinking cap on...
Come out with a very ruthless, very incisive and very effective plan to untangle igboland from the hands of some bloodsucking Jihadists masquerading as nationalists..
We're facing s very ruthless and vindictive enemy!
We must push back to live.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by loveth360(f): 5:52am On Aug 04, 2021
Nigeria army are the Terrorists in East.

1 Like

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by Flyingngel(m): 6:24am On Aug 04, 2021
Army killing people anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by IgweOfNnewi: 6:56am On Aug 04, 2021
ok
Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by Danzakidakura(m): 7:14am On Aug 04, 2021
The truth is gradually coming out. Nigeria soldiers are the unknown Gunmen Terrorising South East.

1 Like

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by Gadafii: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2021
For all the crimes they committing in the east, Boko Haram and Bandits bleep them hard in the north east and north west.

They should channel these same energies in the east to north, by now Boko Haram would have been crawling in it knees begging for forgiveness, but no, the northern business men are not to be disturbed, even if they kidnapped hundreds of school children,ambush military convoy and kill scores of soldiers, over run military formations and steal weapons, even if they shoot down a fighter jets, they are to be left alone, but they can dispatch Apaches and super tucanos to east to kill and arrest imaginary UGM

1 Like

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by AntiBMC(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2021
This is d gross wickedness people get from dese bloodthirsty Fulani army in the south. See how they kill people for no reason? Yet they said they can't rescue islammiya students due to collateral damage. These children have been held for 170 days and the socalled army know where they are.

Blo0dy terr0rists.

2 Likes

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by Charmingrascal(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2021
Many innocent people have been killed, harassed and jailed by security operatives.

Like SARS would tag every fresh looking young man a Yahoo boy the military and Police are tagging every agile young man in the East UGM/IPOB member.
This is not right, may God have mercy on Easterners.

2 Likes

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2021
This pastor is a liar or this is one of IPOB fake report

3 Likes

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by gentlestdude(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2021
unohbethel:
those brainless zombies avoid threads like this

1 Like

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by Valkrie: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Are they ever professional before? They are all simply touts in uniform and given rifle..that's why they always run away when the real fight comes with opponent who is equally armed with rifle like them too...!!

2 Likes

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by Franzee(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2021
lol.... these are not bullet holes nah.... AK BULLET HOLES ARE WELL DRILLED
Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by IJOBA11: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2021
unohbethel:
ADADIKE UNKNOWN GUNMEN ALMOST KILLED A PASTORgrin

1 Like

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by Theunbothered: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2021
And one cow will tell me to appreciate these bastards called Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by Commentor: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2021
Theunbothered:

With the kind of stupid people we have in this country like the individuals above it's no wonder Nigeria is a global embarrassment.

Shatap.

This story is fake and it starts with the headline.

The man should be picked up.
Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2021
They shot your car and you survived without any injury not even a mental trauma, all that remains is to release a superhero movie...

Bonnie and Clyde and Muritala Mohammed lacked your great abilities.
Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by FreeIgbos: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2021
A state sponsored genocide is going on in the East yet there appears to be a conspiracy of silence. We are being inundated with news of innocent people being arrested or killed by law enforcement agencies in the most extrajudicial manner.

These are obviously war crimes and state sponsored terrorism!!

When is enough going to be enough
Re: Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) by FreeIgbos: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2021
Lalasticala, please this is front page material complete with source.

It's now obvious that the Boko Haram bandits that were given questionable amnesty and later conscripted into the army have been sent to Igboland to commit attrocities.

An Igbo man is the head of ICJ, is he going to keep quiet while genocide is being committed against his people?

Are Igbo groups not compiling all these crimes against humanity and presenting it where it matters??

Why would this rogue government be using state resources to be attacking defenceless citizens in the most irresponsible and cowardly manner??

This is not time to keep calm anymore because it is now clear like daylight that this is state sponsored terrorism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Untold Story: Nnamdi Kanu And South East Govs Meeting In Enugu / It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike / Leak Video: Atiku Almost Get Beaten In Enugu Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.