Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? (2682 Views)

Only Daft People Believe Peter Obi Won't Win SS Landslide / Maina: I Have No Case To Answer / BREAKING: Tribunal Dismisses Onnoghen’s No-case Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by iSense247: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:
@Penguin2, anyone who still believes that Peter Obi has no case is indeed a fool. I have followed the ongoing tribunal case and discovered that even if the judges were compromised, there is little they can do against the overwhelming evidence Obi and his legal team has presented.

At this point, the least Tinubu can hope for is a rerun, and even that will be a tough decision for the judges to make, against outright declaration of Peter Obi as the actual winner.

Tinubu's greatest undoing was underrating of Obi and Obidients. They thought it was business as usual where once a president is declared winner, regardless of the rigging, everyone else will move on. But unfortunately for him, no one moved on in his own case.

Even Mahmood will be very ashamed of how everything is being exposed. Make no mistake about it, Peter Obi is now known globally. Lots of political observers across the world are also following up on the case. INEC is increasingly appearing more like a criminal organization rather than an electoral umpire. I don't think there is any African democracy whose electoral umpire is so debased like INEC.

The judges will have no choice than to do the right thing, otherwise, our judiciary will also go down with INEC as criminal organizations.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by helinues: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin cheesy

Make una advise Eluup to dey prepare for 2027 election

The 2023 election is done and dusted.

Oya e sope o ti lo

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by Bethel4Life(f): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:
grin cheesy

Oya e sope o ti lo
shove d advice up ur a** cool

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by helinues: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
Bethel4Life:
shove d advice up ur a** cool

Toh

Oya continue embarking on futility exercise then

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by Aquila99: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
[quote author=iSense247 post=124055205][/quote]

Don't worry, APC/BAT go open defense on july 3. All issues will be tackled one after the other. Relax boy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by DMerciful(m): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
How is it your business? Is it your futility?
helinues:

Toh

Oya continue embarking on futility exercise then

11 Likes

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by chidiokay: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
Apparently children of hate have decided to carry on with there generation cursed record to labour in vain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by kk2027: 12:02am On Jun 27, 2023
I agree the judges don't have a choice but to return Obi's mandate

The evidence is too much

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by favor914: 12:30am On Jun 27, 2023
kk2027:

The evidence is too much
What evidence, why choose to deceive yourself? Apga Judas himself, Pdp runaway/Selfish oblivious Peter Gringory Obi is the reason that Tinubu won the election, he is also the same person that will make them lose woefully in court. Useless Man.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by favor914: 12:35am On Jun 27, 2023
DMerciful:
How is it your business? Is it your futility?
As usual, chasing shadows in futility since your days of ipob & Nnamdi Kanu? no be today Dmerciful aka “Tinubu will not be sworn in” for some reason, you are always on the losing side gnashing & wailing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by favor914: 12:43am On Jun 27, 2023
kk2027:

The evidence is too much
Why is Peter Obi afraid to mention his Oga Abubakar Atiku’s name?

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by DMerciful(m): 12:54am On Jun 27, 2023
You think politics is a football game where your support for the 'winning' or 'losing' team has no consequence.

All the APC, PDP and LP supporters are under the same economic and security situations. There's no winner when the die is cast!
favor914:
As usual, chasing shadows in futility since your days of ipob & Nnamdi Kanu? no be today Dmerciful aka “Tinubu will not be sworn in” for some reason, you are always on the losing side gnashing & wailing.

7 Likes

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:
grin cheesy

Oya e sope o ti lo

O ti lo
Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by seanfer(m): 4:52am On Jun 27, 2023
Most of these Obi supporters are just too daft. They’re here celebrating and thinking that since Obi close his case that’s final. Why not wait for the 4 respondents to open their defense and then you will know if truly your imaginary mandate was truly stolen?
Like Soyinka called them HEADLESS MOB

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by naijapips04: 6:31am On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:
grin cheesy

Oya e sope o ti lo

LP will die before 2027.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by Benwallt(m): 6:37am On Jun 27, 2023
Obi did not even meet any of the requirements needed to be declared a winner;
1. He scored the lowest votes cast(remove nnpp)
2. He was not qualified (base on platform)
3. He didn't get 25% spread.
4. INEC did not declare him winner.

How e go win

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by kk2027: 6:42am On Jun 27, 2023
favor914:
What evidence, why choose to deceive yourself? Apga Judas himself, Pdp runaway/Selfish oblivious Peter Gringory Obi is the reason that Tinubu won the election, he is also the same person that will make them lose woefully in court. Useless Man.
The election shouldn't have been rigged then lol if you guys were sure of winning.

The judges will have to uphold the constitution they swore to protect

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by Houseontherock1: 6:50am On Jun 27, 2023
No strong evidence in the real sense of the word... nothing strong enough to even declare a rerun. Just stop dreaming about a rerun or an outright declaration of Obi as the winner...not going to happen. Tinubu is definitely not a messiah... neither is Obi or Atiku. They are all out to milk the poor to feed the rich. Let Obi wait for his turn to feed fat on the people undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by labake1(f): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2023
The earlier Obi and his online deceivers, Obidients realized that they are wasting their time, the best for them. His lawyers go don cash out gan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by Okwyjesus(m): 7:31am On Jun 27, 2023
helinues:
grin cheesy

Oya e sope o ti lo

I won't even advice Obi to contest again. The ethnic coloration and hatred they attached t the ticket is pissing me off.

They choose to label any lgbo man with names to bet down his zeal. Very sad
Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by richidinho(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2023
If the case was not water tight, you won't see paid propagandist everywhere writing rubbish against the petitiongrin

Always check the date they registered on nairaland, its either same day of within the week

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by jumobi1(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2023
I think he has a case but not enough to satisfy “Nigerian standards”. We shall see sha.
Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by ejimatic: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2023
[quote author=iSense247 post=124055205][/quote]. You have given your personal judgement already. Same online personal views against facts and political realities led to the downfall of Obi in the last election.
However if yiu ask me if Obi has a good case ,I will say NO. If you ask me why I will challenge you to present all his evidences and link them to possible cancellation of the poll or his declaration as the winner or how his evidences affect the overall results of the election.
Obi himself knows he can not be declared winner of the election.Never ever!

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by elijahozzy(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2023
IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by NnamdiN: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2023
The bat's supporter's know their president didn't win but shame won't let them admit.
Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by Spy360(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2023
Benwallt:
Obi did not even meet any of the requirements needed to be declared a winner;
1. He scored the lowest votes cast(remove nnpp)
2. He was not qualified (base on platform)
3. He didn't get 25% spread.
4. INEC did not declare him winner.

How e go win
Please what level of stupidity is this?

Every point you made here is what he is already contesting with trailer loads of evidence. I wish sense will fall on that your mumu head like big stone.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2023
He has been labouring in vain right from the beginning so therefore case closed
Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by Benwallt(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2023
Spy360:

Every point you made here is what he is already contesting with trailer loads of evidence. I wish sense will fall on that your mumu head like big stone.

You called those suya papers evidence. Your level of ignorance is depressing

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? by AdisaOwala: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2023
Spy360:

our resident lunatic, Spérm 360 spewing trash as usual..

Ozwo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Almost Set Ablaze By Thugs In Lagos . Evangelist Ebuka Óbị / Arthur Nzeribe's Wife Banned From Handling Contracts In Delta / NECO Suspends SSS Exams In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.