Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

JAPA After You Study In Rwanda For 36months - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / JAPA After You Study In Rwanda For 36months (2938 Views)

The Japa After The Japa / Planning Travel To Rwanda For Business? Check Out These Landmark Buildings! / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAPA After You Study In Rwanda For 36months by tymdan(m): 3:11am On Aug 04, 2021
I studied computer engineering at FUTMinna, before that i tried unsuccessfully to gain admission in FUTMinna between 2007-2009, i had to study intermediate/diploma in computing at the IC T Center at Gidan Kwano, then also had to undergo a Remedial program at the Remedial center, near back gate bosso campus when Dr. Sadauki was the Head of the Remedial center, i finally got admitted when Prof. M. S. Audu was VC after i pleaded with him while sending him all my previous JAMB/Post Jam b scores for the past 3years which i always met and surpassed the cut-off point. Most of my Indigenous friends then where admitted ahead of me. One Mrs Kolo at the DVC office in Boss advised me to go back to my state. Well i was finally admitted in 2010 for Computer engineering, i left in 2014, while in school i set up my own business registered with CAC in Markudi with main office in Abuja. In 2019 i arrived Rwanda to grab a bachelors in Enterprise management from institut de enseignement superiieur d'Ruhengeri (University of Applied Sciences).

While Rwanda is does not present you the many opportunities many students may seek in other climes, especially with those with study cum greener pastures in mind. Rwanda guarantees to offer you a study environment and study conditions you will not find in Nigeria, and as for the "greener pastures" well it is pathway to easily migrate to your dream destination if you are not in a hurry and plan well. I am graduating next year and continuing/furthering my studies too.

I personally do not have the patience to read posts that are somewhat in a semblance of epistles, hence i will leave you with a few points why you should consider studying here and leave you to ponder upon them and contact me if you want to make the right choice.

My reasons are based on the experience at my university INES-Ruhengeri www.ines.ac.rw and a few other universities i have visited and facilitate admissions for others who wish to come to Rwanda.

1. There are no academic strikes, Steady power supply, Rwanda is ranked as having the 3rd best roads in Africa and cleanest city Kigali.

2. Most universities are affiliated to universities in Europe and run Europe styled calendars, admitting twice or thrice yearly, while study methodology involves studying 1 course at a time, do the CAT/TEST and exam of that course, then move on to the next one. You are not overloaded with studying many things at the same time which causes failure, emphasis is on understanding and not passing, with most classes less than 40 students, utilizing the latest technologies.

3. Bye bye to JAMB, POST-JAMB or IJMB. Once you contact me all you need is WAEC or NECO, I check if you are qualified to study here, then i can start the process of the conversion into Rwanda educational system and do all the necessary arrangements on your behalf within 3weeks your admission letter should be out.

4. You don not require a visa until u arrive, flight it 4hours from Lagos, the visa fee for students is less than 20,000naira yearly, courses are as cheap as 250,000Naira per year. Off-campus accommodation is about 200,000Naira yearly for a 1-Bedroom apartment, (depending on the city), food is cheap, and you will rather cook by yourself as Rwandans do not like a lot of spices or even palm oil. Security is also guaranteed except for hoodrats who create holes in walls of houses to steal kitchen items, footwear and clothes in insecure neighbourhoods (so where u decide to stay matters). It is advisable to live a compound which is not 100% student occupied.

5. Weather in my city (Musanze) is so clement, i have never experienced any temperature above 23 Degrees centigrade (you can google it), you will rarely find electronic shops of Air conditioners, fan or fridge, as a matter of fact palm oil is sold in kilograms as most things are because it is always.

6. You will not get hourly paid jobs here as a student like europe, but the bright side is that is you have a skill and some little capital you can set up something, you can work for someone who needs your skill, if you are into any remote work, this is the place for you, cos steady power and internet and peace of mind comes in hand. There is a growing community of international students from different countries of the world.

7. If you have criminal intentions don't bother dreaming of coming to Rwanda. When you commit a crime here, prison is within 24hours, be you a citizen or not. Nothing like police case or waste of time for court processes. (most of the time) People are never be arrested if evidence has not been built against them in Rwanda. Security is quite efficient here and corruption is near zero.

I will drop a few pictures of a tour of our schools by some of my pals from 9ja, when they visited Rwanda, pictures of my class mates, eelctric motorcycle in Rwanda, my campus and many more...

I tweet at www.twitter.com/tymdan__ or c.h.at me on: plus two five zero seven eight four nine nine zero five four one.

See a video courses at my school here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpNELReXQfw

Re: JAPA After You Study In Rwanda For 36months by overdrive(m): 3:33am On Aug 04, 2021
Are those oyibo chicks single

2 Likes

Re: JAPA After You Study In Rwanda For 36months by BritishAirways: 3:36am On Aug 04, 2021
You somehow maneuver from tell us about the business you registered with CAC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAPA After You Study In Rwanda For 36months by SouthAmericalif: 6:06am On Aug 04, 2021
So you know all of this and you are just telling us now,4everedward already did.

1 Like

Re: JAPA After You Study In Rwanda For 36months by MVLOX(m): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2021
Hmmm I see....
Re: JAPA After You Study In Rwanda For 36months by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Steadily following
Re: JAPA After You Study In Rwanda For 36months by tymdan(m): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2021
BritishAirways:
You somehow maneuver from tell us about the business you registered with CAC

Lol boss please let me be
Re: JAPA After You Study In Rwanda For 36months by tymdan(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2021
overdrive:

Lol I guess you will find out
Re: JAPA After You Study In Rwanda For 36months by onomeabuja: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2021
overdrive:
yes sir dey single bt me single nah & i need a loving man like u

Re: JAPA After You Study In Rwanda For 36months by tymdan(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2021
onomeabuja:

yes sir dey single bt me single nah & i need a loving man like u

Funny U
Re: JAPA After You Study In Rwanda For 36months by NotaMod: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
All your thread about Rwanadan study. Just tell us you be agent, no dey scope us grin

2 Likes

Re: JAPA After You Study In Rwanda For 36months by tymdan(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
NotaMod:
All your thread about Rwanadan study. Just tell us you be agent, no dey scope us grin

First, it is RWANDAN! Not whatever you were trying to spell there, which is obviously misspelled.

Secondly, if u read (and understood) my post or previous once u will have a clue that i have studied in Nigeria. Now studying here in Rwanda. In hindsight, i wish i discovered Rwanda earlier.

Thirdly, while i am not an "agent" in the sense you are referring to, i know what i suffered and spent when i initially started processing my studies in Rwanda. So i decided to help others, because the system here is quite unique and requires physical presence.

Lastly, make u try dey get sense, no be everything be play!

I come in peace!

3 Likes

Re: JAPA After You Study In Rwanda For 36months by tonididdy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2021
My goodness.
All Nigerians are being forced to crack their brains day in day night just so they can leave the country.
Many of them the main purpose is not even the education, the main purpose is a chance to escape this shithole.
Only vacancies available for Nigerians in other sane country is education or nothing, nor be say na free sef oh.
So who nor go school cannot visit Germany or France on tourism? undecided
This country is very exhausting.

7 Likes

Re: JAPA After You Study In Rwanda For 36months by abolajidammy: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2023
What me I just want to ask is can someone get a job to do while studying so as to be able to pay tuition

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians living in Germany please I need your advice / Where To Check Ireland Appeal Status Online / France Visa,austria Visa And Turkey Visa Which One Is Easier To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.