Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,476 members, 7,843,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Mass Communication Or Business Administration - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mass Communication Or Business Administration (9522 Views)

Mass Communication Or Business Administration / The 7 Courses To Replace Mass Communication Degree In Nigeria / Mass Communication Degree To Be Phased Out As Professors Submit New Curricula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Communication Or Business Administration by Jamesz12: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2021
Oga focus on life after school, by life after school I mean handwork. Be it Mass communication or Business Administration none is relevant in today Nigeria. I repeat with emphasis none is relevant in Nigeria of today Infact schooling in Nigeria with the hope of having a means of livelihood with it is no longer tenable.
I'm a second Class upper graduate of public administration from a federal university. I left school 8 years ago. Since 2013 my degree has never fetched me a job of 50k. Bros no worry urself about department or course to read. Read what you can easily graduate from and focus more on handwork.
Las las Nigeria has made schooling waste of time. I even find it difficult to tell anybody now to even go school self. Morally I can't because it's as if I'm advising them to take a wrong part

2 Likes

Re: Mass Communication Or Business Administration by PAWG(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Mass Communication please. You can learn business admin over a weekend grin

No offense to the Bus Admin grads please
Re: Mass Communication Or Business Administration by BinamRex: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2021
Born2conquer:
Mass Comm? =Art class
Business admin? Commercial class

What’s the correlation??

Aremts student also offer economics and you need English, Maths, Economics, Government & CRS to study Business Administration. Most schools accept Economics in lieu of Commerce.
Re: Mass Communication Or Business Administration by Mohabfrus: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
The truth is that Mass communication isn't relevant in Nigeria currently because any one apparently can work as a reporter, tv host, voiceover artist, broadcaster, journalist, etc. It's just a skill you've to master. Apparently, both courses are of low demand in Nigeria currently. As Nigeria is now, just make sure you get quality skills before leaving the university. Peace!!

Really! You think Business administration is of low demand in Nigeria? That’s very untrue pls. God and do your research, no relevant manager today that wouldn’t study Business administration either as undergraduate or masters level.

Business administration is a combination of host of subjects like Accounting, Economics, Human Resources, financial management, business/corporate law, etc. so pls get your facts straight

2 Likes

Re: Mass Communication Or Business Administration by Evii: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Business administration pls...

1 Like

Re: Mass Communication Or Business Administration by longifilis(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Business communication if there's

Re: Mass Communication Or Business Administration by Kirkman: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
potosky:
Use the money for business and apply for national open University after 2 yrs....
You are a very wise ad insightful man. I wish someone give me this advice many years ago.

1 Like

Re: Mass Communication Or Business Administration by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
The truth is that Mass communication isn't relevant in Nigeria currently because any one apparently can work as a reporter, tv host, voiceover artist, broadcaster, journalist, etc. It's just a skill you've to master. Apparently, both courses are of low demand in Nigeria currently. As Nigeria is now, just make sure you get quality skills before leaving the university. Peace!!
they are actually of very high demand but are badly taught so ppl are ignorant of their application to Nigeria's particular needs

1 Like

Re: Mass Communication Or Business Administration by McBishop2020: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Are you serious with this question?
I read Mass Communication and I can tell you that it exposes one to opportunities.

However, if you're in tune with Nigeria situation, I will bet that you wouldn't go for any of the courses unless you just need a certificate or just to satisfy your quest to be in a higher institution.

Meanwhile, I will not let my child do any of them. I prefer doing any education course to any unprofessional course.

I rest my case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 2013 Top 100 Universities Ranking In Africa, Check Your Institution Here / BUK Expels 22 Students For Examination Mal-practice / 6 Reasons Every Muslim Should Learn Computer Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.