Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette (35230 Views)

Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post Mocking Police Probe Of FBI Charges / Okiemute Deborah 'Sassie Dira' Arrested By EFCC Over Facebook Post (Photos) / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by Carlylepneuma: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2021
From nw on u will begin to hear � kyari did dis kyari did that, accusations &allegations up � and down �...
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by pedrilo: 10:46am On Aug 04, 2021
Vireani79:

He has been blocking people
His block industry dey work grin
He has blocked me too
D guy get mind oh.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by Splashme: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2021
99 days for the thief, one day for the owner

Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by slimman007: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2021
NarcissistKing:
This guy is gullible and surrounds himself with unintelligent dumbos too.

You have said it all.The guy is not intelligent as we Nigerians thought he is,the Facebook post indict him the more..
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by AuroraB(f): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

OP think about yourself..

We don tire for this matter

We ain't tired. You and your dumb likers should go chop sheet lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by Psoul(m): 10:52am On Aug 04, 2021
Appreciation letter by DCP ABBA-Kyari

To all my friends and colleagues in the Office, Please do not be worried. I am Good and in high Spirit. I see this as an Excellent opportunity to relax and spend good time with Family and friends after 11 years of None stop Dogged Fight against deadly Criminals and Killers across the Country.

I thank you all for your dedication and utmost support while I held sway as your Commander. Many of you have become my brothers and friends, and I do not take this for granted. Together We brought innovations in crime fighting and improvements in infrastructures to our organization.

We thank GOD Almighty for all the Outstanding Results we recorded in the Course of Fighting Crimes in Nigeria and the Recognitions we got from the National Assembly, Presidency and many reputable National and international organizations and individuals.
All those who know me closely know that I detest lies. Everything I say and post is the truth. The truth on this issue will come out soonest, to clear all doubts.

To my friend and brother ACP Sunny, my dedicated 2IC, I say a big thank you for the support and outstanding Service to the Nation. To my Immediate Boss and Senior brother AIG Habu Sani, Thanks for everything and we will remain Loyal and grateful Forever Sir. I also thank all my former and current Bosses (IGP Solomon Arase, IGP Ibrahim Idris, IGP Adamu Abubakar and IGP Usman Alkali) for giving me the opportunity to serve my nation. My senior brother and respected Boss AIG GB Umar, Thank you and Thank you Sir.

To my Immediate family, Thank you for enduring my absence all these years, I am more than Grateful for your patience, prayers and support.
We Can’t thank GOD enough for surviving with all parts of our body intact after taking so much risks in Many battles across the country.
For my Friend and brother DCP Tunde Disu, the New Head of IRT, You are an Excellent crime fighter with outstanding records. I wish you the best in everything you do and I Genuinely urge all my Colleagues to give you Maximum support to succeed.

Lastly, I urge all my family members, friends and supporters not to be confrontational, but to remain calm, steadfast and to Keep thanking GOD for all the blessings.
Thank you all and GOD bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by slimman007: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2021
Neddstark:
For an intelligent police officer to make such a stupid post, means he isnt intelligent after all.

He is not intelligent at all..It means all the achievement so far was done by team but he just took the glory being the boss..Abba Kyari is not intelligent as we assume him to be

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by WayoProphet: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2021
US kindly put a bounty on this nigga head make man cashout. Bounty hunters are standing by. Abba Kyari must land in the US conscious or unconscious.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by NarcissistKing(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2021
slimman007:

You have said it all.The guy is not intelligent as we Nigerians thought he is,the Facebook post indict him the more..

Yes, of course. He's just a cop with no intelligence at all. You were indicted and you still went ahead to run your mouth in social media where millions of people will see it.

He's a cop but with a typical African mentality. Instead of him to seek legal consult, he went ahead to start blabbing like a goat. FBI got evidence against you and you were displaying ignorance online. Maybe he thought FBI is like NPF that be could play the victim tribal card.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by MightyHand(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2021
Hushpuppi's Tailor must be sweating under -36° Celsius by now
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2021
Abba Kyari to the muds

the children of God are dancing
Monogamy is crying
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by Psoul(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2021
ANOTHER VIEW OF DCP ABBA KYARI... (author unknown)

ANONYMOUS

"Let's get the fact straight for easier understanding seeing that many of us no longer think and plenty are hard of hearing.
They said Abba Kyari was a Supercop.

Really?
What made him a Supercop which separated him from other cops?
Is it his super intelligence?
His brilliance?
Super strenght?
Super analytical skill?
Pragmatism?
Did he graduate from "Harvard School of Crime Bursting"?
Was he a product of the German elite force the Gestapo?

What exactly were his qualifications that made his protectors and horde of supporters brand him the Supercop?
One thing is obvious, at least for now. His first response to the FBI allegation on his Facebook page betrayed him as a very dull man. Very dull.
It is pointless to explain and keep explaining that Nigeria as a country elevates and celebrates idiots. She makes genius out of fools.
The only reason while a clown like Abba Kyari is celebrated in Nigeria is because lawlessness and braggadaciousness is her forte. In a state of lawlessness the most lawless becomes a hero.

That was how a certain Fulani migrant from Niger Republic shot himself to power in December 1983 in a coup that cost Brigadier Bako his life, suspended democracy, jailed politicians up to 125 years in prison. Killed the economy, education and sent many people on exile.
Three decades later, Nigerians went to dig him out of the dunghill of misery, excavated the mannequin from the graveyard of bitterness and hate and branded him a Superman for ruining lives and society in 1983.

This time they branded him Super Integrity for hating money and for not being able to buy a house as a military man. The criminals who saw virtue in this evil man even contributed money to buy his APC form while the moral conman sat back in his Katsina ranch, flanked by his unproductive cows, laughed them to scorn for their monumental idiocy.
Today, the mannequin has ruined every living and dead thing in Nigeria. The situation currently in Nigeria in every sector is beyond disaster.
The same scenario played out in the making of their Supercop.

Abba Kyari the Supercop has the power to kill and to make alive. He has the power to determine ones future or terminate it. No one can question his authority. Historians call it gunboat diplomacy during the White invasion of Africa but what we have here is jungle diplomacy. No trial for alleged criminals. No proper burial for alleged criminals. No proper closure for the families of alleged criminals, only the justice of the Supercop is acceptable. And normal people cheered this madness. Only a jungle presided by cavemen can accept this brand of justice.
He can move into a village with his murderous commando outfit, shoot everything that moves and move everything that refuses to move. That was the enormous power he wielded. Ask the thousands of people whose lives were wasted how many of them went through a normal judicial process to plead their cases. Yet Nigerians, a country populated by moral infidels and repulsive religious prostitutes celebrated this conman as a Supercop.

Hushpuppy was able to paint a graphic example of the true personality of the Supercop. He gave him money to put his friend in solitary confinement for ease of of operation in his fraudulent profession. I wonder how many people gave him money to silence opponents and brand them armed robbers or IPOB irritants.

The North have unwittingly brainwashed many of you. They are propping up this murderer for the position of future IGP. He fits the description of that persona that could carry on with their murderous dirty jobs and silence outsiders while the Southern mumulectuals keep writing unconscionable bollocks for their bellies. That's why the North and the enablers of evil in the South have been very quiet since Hushpuppy and the FBI bursted their man.

I have an idea of what a Supercop ought not to be. They are so busy that they don't have time for photo ops before operation. They are so busy that they don't have time to attend every Owambe party and eat cows flanked by celebrities at Oba. They devote their time to bursting crimes not posing for pictures with his funders.

Abba Kyari is a Super crook and a Super murderer and definitely not a Supercop.
The only way he can prove his innocence is to board the free aircraft to the United States. Allen Onyema did it why not he?
May God himself avenge the blood of all the people these criminals murdered innocently and may those supporting him become victims of their crime."

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by Eroms4life17(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2021
Chairman, Tailors Association of Nigeria.
check my signature
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by Psoul(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2021
ANOTHER VIEW OF DCP ABBA KYARI... (author unknown)

ANONYMOUS

"Let's get the fact straight for easier understanding seeing that many of us no longer think and plenty are hard of hearing.
They said Abba Kyari was a Supercop.

Really?
What made him a Supercop which separated him from other cops?
Is it his super intelligence?
His brilliance?
Super strenght?
Super analytical skill?
Pragmatism?
Did he graduate from "Harvard School of Crime Bursting"?
Was he a product of the German elite force the Gestapo?

What exactly were his qualifications that made his protectors and horde of supporters brand him the Supercop?
One thing is obvious, at least for now. His first response to the FBI allegation on his Facebook page betrayed him as a very dull man. Very dull.
It is pointless to explain and keep explaining that Nigeria as a country elevates and celebrates idiots. She makes genius out of fools.
The only reason while a clown like Abba Kyari is celebrated in Nigeria is because lawlessness and braggadaciousness is her forte. In a state of lawlessness the most lawless becomes a hero.

That was how a certain Fulani migrant from Niger Republic shot himself to power in December 1983 in a coup that cost Brigadier Bako his life, suspended democracy, jailed politicians up to 125 years in prison. Killed the economy, education and sent many people on exile.
Three decades later, Nigerians went to dig him out of the dunghill of misery, excavated the mannequin from the graveyard of bitterness and hate and branded him a Superman for ruining lives and society in 1983.

This time they branded him Super Integrity for hating money and for not being able to buy a house as a military man. The criminals who saw virtue in this evil man even contributed money to buy his APC form while the moral conman sat back in his Katsina ranch, flanked by his unproductive cows, laughed them to scorn for their monumental idiocy.
Today, the mannequin has ruined every living and dead thing in Nigeria. The situation currently in Nigeria in every sector is beyond disaster.
The same scenario played out in the making of their Supercop.

Abba Kyari the Supercop has the power to kill and to make alive. He has the power to determine ones future or terminate it. No one can question his authority. Historians call it gunboat diplomacy during the White invasion of Africa but what we have here is jungle diplomacy. No trial for alleged criminals. No proper burial for alleged criminals. No proper closure for the families of alleged criminals, only the justice of the Supercop is acceptable. And normal people cheered this madness. Only a jungle presided by cavemen can accept this brand of justice.
He can move into a village with his murderous commando outfit, shoot everything that moves and move everything that refuses to move. That was the enormous power he wielded. Ask the thousands of people whose lives were wasted how many of them went through a normal judicial process to plead their cases. Yet Nigerians, a country populated by moral infidels and repulsive religious prostitutes celebrated this conman as a Supercop.

Hushpuppy was able to paint a graphic example of the true personality of the Supercop. He gave him money to put his friend in solitary confinement for ease of of operation in his fraudulent profession. I wonder how many people gave him money to silence opponents and brand them armed robbers or IPOB irritants.

The North have unwittingly brainwashed many of you. They are propping up this murderer for the position of future IGP. He fits the description of that persona that could carry on with their murderous dirty jobs and silence outsiders while the Southern mumulectuals keep writing unconscionable bollocks for their bellies. That's why the North and the enablers of evil in the South have been very quiet since Hushpuppy and the FBI bursted their man.

I have an idea of what a Supercop ought not to be. They are so busy that they don't have time for photo ops before operation. They are so busy that they don't have time to attend every Owambe party and eat cows flanked by celebrities at Oba. They devote their time to bursting crimes not posing for pictures with his funders.

Abba Kyari is a Super crook and a Super murderer and definitely not a Supercop.
The only way he can prove his innocence is to board the free aircraft to the United States. Allen Onyema did it why not he?
May God himself avenge the blood of all the people these criminals murdered innocently and may those supporting him become victims of their crime."
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by CodeTemplar: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2021
That's one hallmark of dirty Nigerian police officers. They can delete any evidence that stands to implicate them, humans inclusive.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by wink2015(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2021
KYARI IS HEART BROKEN he never expected this HUSHPUPPI CONFESSION.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by wink2015(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2021
KYARI IS HEART BROKEN he never expected this HUSHPUPPI CONFESSION.

This prize for dining with the devil.

As a supercop or a police officer he is not suppose to dine with the devil.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by matrixme(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
Mr Kyari emphasised. “We responded to a distress call he made on threat to his family.....

Don't know that Kyari was non-binary all along, he was waiting for the right time to activate where he belong to...
Wait. Non-binary bii tii bawo? Please explain further
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by saintol(m): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2021
We should not be surprise if what is actually with him is more than #8 million naira. There will be other deals.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by lexy2014: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

It's because the useless cop has committed too many atrocities against humanity

Abba Kyarri should be jailed for life if found guilty in this case.

D guy has dropped another bombshell of collecting debt for Hushpuppi
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 04, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by Onepeople: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

but you will not be tired if Nnamdi Kanu or ogboho thread is been repeated on minute basis hypocrite?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by drightguy(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2021
Most times is better not to react untill you have clear understanding of the whole case. He was too fast to react and even made mockery of the case before him.

"Anything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law"

Expected him to understand that statement more as a super Cup.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by SaviourInyang: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by okorogodwin4(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2021
Village People don remember dis man
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by RadioMOUTH(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2021
Onepeople:
but you will not be tired if Nnamdi Kanu or ogboho thread is been repeated on minute basis hypocrite?

You be mumu, I look like one stupid ipob member for your eye??

I get watein to use my time do

Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by Onepeople: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

You be mumu, I look like one stupid ipob member for your eye??

I get watein to use my time do

the word hypocrite suit your character zombie.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by Rolly22(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2021
RadioMOUTH:

E pain you and your fellow Zombies.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by Rolly22(m): 11:50am On Aug 04, 2021
Ykc2:
but your not tired nnamdi kanu and Sunday igboho

No mind the smelling Zombies
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by nnamdismart: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2021
tongue
Sijo01:
Obioma Kyari cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi’s Tailor: Abba Kyari Deletes Facebook Post - Gazette by drtee247(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2021
My Question is ... “Who owns Gazzatte?”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 / Two Beheaded, Others Injured In Warri As 2 Communities Clash (Graphic Photos) / 6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.