Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout (47170 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) / BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout by Franking: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
BSsniffer:

Ok.... you're probably older than 40+ bye sir. Kindly fvck off.

Now u should be saying that to ur father. Try it. And fvck ur m.other while at it.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout by zedman1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
bluefilm:
So far, I don't see anything that will stop our Igbo representative White Money - the ozupuuru ini ego 1 of Enugu State - from winning the 90 Mill.

Whitemoney is the realest of them all.

He knows why he is there and he started from Day 1 to play his own game.

Of course, this eating from the pot is one of the games he's playing.
Thing is, I like that guy, but the moment you guys start throwing this your tribalism card it just spoils everything. I've NEVER watched a scene in this BBN stuff before now. Why are you guys so soaked in this self pity stuff? Arggh, it's so irritating, you appear to be the major group on the internet so you fill every space with hatred for all other region but at the end you still fail. I love that guy and if for any reason I'd have to vote, I'd vote for him but people like you no de try. You need total cleansing cos like the other people who are so soaked up in this tribalism bull crap, they'll never vote for him cos of this single statement you made here. Be human bro.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout by JayB11(m): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Saskay Saskay Saskay....
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout by BSsniffer: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Franking:

Now u should be saying that to ur father. Try it. And fvck ur m.other while at it.

You're both stupid and foolish, and past 40..... there's no hope.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout by rachealfst(f): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hello everyone,
A brand new book is out from the author of I fell in love, Wrong Number, Anike, Broken Hedge, Pastorzoned, Tolerated &Underrated

"More Than A Craving" Written by Toyin Taiwo[i][/i]
Available on okadabooks:

https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/more_than_a_craving/43854

Thanks
God bless you all.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout by Akharmony: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Teddy A do pass this now. mak the dude just calm down and b strategic.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout by adriano50: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Whitemoney for the money haters like pere and Maria can kiss his ass
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
bluefilm:
So far, I don't see anything that will stop our Igbo representative White Money - the ozupuuru ini ego 1 of Enugu State - from winning the 90 Mill.

Whitemoney is the realest of them all.

He knows why he is there and he started from Day 1 to play his own game.

Of course, this eating from the pot is one of the games he's playing.
u spoilt the write up with ur disgusting tribalism
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout by bluefilm: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kentuforchrist:
[s]u spoilt the write up with ur disgusting tribalism[/s]
zedman1:
[s]Thing is, I like that guy, but the moment you guys start throwing this your tribalism card it just spoils everything. I've NEVER watched a scene in this BBN stuff before now. Why are you guys so soaked in this self pity stuff? Arggh, it's so irritating, you appear to be the major group on the internet so you fill every space with hatred for all other region but at the end you still fail. I love that guy and if for any reason I'd have to vote, I'd vote for him but people like you no de try. You need total cleansing cos like the other people who are so soaked up in this tribalism bull crap, they'll never vote for him cos of this single statement you made here. Be human bro[/s].
puremaker7:
[s]i'm a fan to this guy, and not because is an ibo guy but because of his character.Pls don't turn the show to a tribal things.Stop chest beating[/s]

Dat wan kwansign all of una.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout by ndidibabe(f): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
BSsniffer:

You're old enough to be my dad.. respect yourself you this 40+ year old man.
How old is your papa?
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout by Amanda4life: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Emoji for I cannot come and Kill myself
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout by Pat081: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
He is doing what they ask him to do that is part of the show too so that some fool will vote for or against him wait and see
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout by BSsniffer: 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
ndidibabe:
How old is your papa?

You're older than him.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout by ndidibabe(f): 5:50am On Aug 05, 2021
BSsniffer:

You're older than him.
Na wha o. If I old pass ur papa, then he is a smallie...You, his son must be a child. You shouldn't be on this forum...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage / Dwayne Johnson Reveals Why He Used a Nigerian Name 'Okoye' In His Movie 'Rampage / Meet The 21 2019 BBNaija Housemates: Simply Tacha, Kim Oprah, Sir Dee (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.