Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage (47299 Views)

Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by buntercos(m): 4:22am On Aug 07, 2013
Ring-a-ding-a-ling can you hear the church bells ring?

Well Beverly sure can hear them. This evening the young Ruby revealed to her fellow Housemates that she plans on getting hitched next year, saying: “I am ripe for marriage”. “But you are too young,” Cleo tried to advise the 21 year old. But that piece of advice seemed to go in the one ear and out the other for the Nigerian. “I am tired of having boyfriend,” she responded.

The fact that the sexy model is not currently engaged and has only recently taken up a relationship with, South African Housemate, Angelo is not going to deter her one bit from her mission either. When asked by her fellow Housemates what she would do if the South African does not want to tie the know next year, she replied: “There are lots of other fish in the sea”. Wowzer, this is a lady on a mission!

“If likes it then he should have put a ring on it”. Those are the lyrics to the hit song by Beyoncé and it also seems to the life motto that Beverly is adopting. What do you think; is Beverly serious about this whole marriage business?

http://www.bigbrotherafrica2013.com/i-am-ripe-for-marriage-beverly/

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by mencade5(m): 4:32am On Aug 07, 2013
F2C things on point...wow!

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by mencade5(m): 4:35am On Aug 07, 2013
Point of correction b1tch...you are now ripe to start f4cking on camera. International Ashawo like u

32 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by santimmytiago(m): 4:54am On Aug 07, 2013
Diz is getting more intrestin,to marry na beans
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by texaco1: 5:09am On Aug 07, 2013
With the way people are attaching importance to everything said by beverly ,she is gradually turning and becoming a celebrity whether we like it or not

45 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by bigt2(m): 5:38am On Aug 07, 2013
Go and marry DJ Khalead, he was just turned off last week!

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 07, 2013
mencade5: Point of correction b1tch...you are now ripe to start f4cking on camera. International Ashawo like u

on d contrary bro, the biitch as u call her is already a celeb, then imagine if she gets to win, your likes will wish so hard to get married to her.

12 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by lilmax(m): 5:57am On Aug 07, 2013
Who go marry you

10 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by texaco1: 6:04am On Aug 07, 2013
lil max: Who go marry you

grin grin grin grin grin
me

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Bunker(m): 6:10am On Aug 07, 2013
You should have thought of that long time ago...

8 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:44am On Aug 07, 2013
I m tired of Beverly's news. E be like say I don dey miss Tonto Dike's news on Nairaland FP.
Last Bullet:
Maybe maryJ don finish from her kitchen's cupboard. Maybe we ll soon start doing thanksgiving over her life.

6 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by dplomaticVal: 7:01am On Aug 07, 2013
How dos she wnt t eat her cake n stil av it. . .she shld hav known before now tht she'v alrdy exchngd her marriage for materialism. Men detest p r o s t i t u t e s !

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Esc6: 7:14am On Aug 07, 2013
None wil accept d name "marriage" rather everybody wil lyk 2 use u n dump u as a refuse.so iz beta 2 marry sum1 dat doesnt kw anytin abt wat happened 2 u.u're addicted 2 get 4ucked always so if u dnt get married,4uck it out :PNone wil accept d name "marriage" rather everybody wil lyk 2 use u n dump u as a refuse.so iz beta 2 marry sum1 dat doesnt kw anytin abt wat happened 2 u.u're addicted 2 get 4ucked always so if u dnt get married,4uck it out

6 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Esc6: 7:16am On Aug 07, 2013
None wil accept d name "marriage" rather everybody wil lyk 2 use u n dump u as a refuse.so iz beta 2 marry sum1 dat doesnt kw anytin abt wat happened 2 u.u're addicted 2 get 4ucked always so if u dnt get married,4uck it out

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by chimerase2: 7:20am On Aug 07, 2013
See her Old face..com wait! is 21 yrs her BBA age or celeb age, who even dash her celebrity slf...mtcheeeeeeeew wowo fellow

10 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by kstyle2(m): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2013
*enters thread n farts*.........continues watchn family guy*

15 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by babycreamy(f): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2013
wow...!
i just love this Beverly girl... she's got guts, and she is a gogetter.
aint no stopping her... marriage things on her mind.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by babycreamy(f): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2013
easy on celeb[quote
author=Esc6]None wil accept d name "marriage" rather everybody wil lyk 2
use u n dump u as a refuse.so iz beta 2 marry sum1 dat doesnt kw anytin
abt wat happened 2 u.u're addicted 2 get 4ucked always so if u dnt get
married,4uck it out :PNone wil accept d name "marriage" rather everybody
wil lyk 2 use u n dump u as a refuse.so iz beta 2 marry sum1 dat doesnt
kw anytin abt wat happened 2 u.u're addicted 2 get 4ucked always so if u
dnt get married,4uck it out[/quote]
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Danhumprey: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2013
Just like what Karen Igho was rumoured to have said. Well,let's see who would marry u.
buntercos:
When asked by her fellow
Housemates what she would do if
the South African does not want to
tie the know next year, she replied:
"There are lots of other fish in the
sea".
Seems she is trying to admit defeat as far as Angelo is concern! I mean,wouldn't she want to do everything to marry Angelo?
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by mencade5(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

on d contrary bro, the biitch as u call her is already a celeb, then imagine if she gets to win, your likes will wish so hard to get married to her.
contrary to your statement, it is your likes that won't resist such offer to marry her with her staled riches. U hv admitted already. *keke please take me away from here*

11 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by bionicdude(m): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2013
lil max: Who go marry you
maybe she can marry outside naija coz i know naija men don't marry cheap w.hores.Naija men are always luking for gud gals not loose tins

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Popowaa: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2013
Power of a good fvck.It can scatter brains

13 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by slap1(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2013
You are also ripe for HIV.

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by onuwaje(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2013
To be very very realistic I do not like to lie,........ I'm TIRED OF THIS BEVERLY S H I T AND BBA F U C K *walks out of thread*

8 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2013
Enjoy yourself Miss Beverly I wish you all the best in life
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Blaisec: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2013
Sorry
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2013
See how ugly u Are!Dnt u kn u are ugly?Ripe ke Rape ni!
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by wiilly02(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2013
i dnt giv a flying f**c!

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Bantino(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2013
Na now u know say u don ripe for marriage?? U never see anything yet.... Maybe in the next few yrs you will find out that 'you are rotten for marriage'

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Desdola(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2013
She knows her self better. Marriage is not something one rushes into and the next minute wants to run out of it. Hope they learn from nollywood actresses and their stories of divorce

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2013
21? Wow . . she looks older undecided

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2013
You want to marry and you went and sold your dignity as a woman on BBA. Which man with his right senses will marry a girl like you? Unless he is not african?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Deadpool 2' Female Stunt Driver Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Set(photos/video) / BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) / Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.