Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

How To Start A Food Business Even If You Don't Know What To Sell? The Ultimate G - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Food Business Even If You Don't Know What To Sell? The Ultimate G (230 Views)

Secret Of Making Millions With Arbitrage Business Even If You Don't Have Capital / How To Create A 6 Figure Online Business Even If You Have No Skill / Food Business Ideas That Are Profitable Which You Can Start-up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Food Business Even If You Don't Know What To Sell? The Ultimate G by eserose: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2021
If you're thinking of a new business idea to start, you might want to trying becoming a Food Entrepreneur or go into agribusiness because in this type of business you can begin small and become an industry with hard work, consistency and good management in Future because you always want to do better as that is likely many ambitions in Life. As a food entrepreneur you can make quality & highly demanded food products from your home, turn your kitchen into a Business.

I am a Food Entrepreneur & Coach, I have years of experience in training & helping dreams food entrepreneur start up their own food products.

Some of the Product we teach include
1. Flour Food Products
2. Powder Food Products
3. Paste Food Products
4. Drink Food Products
5. Ready Made Products

What interesting about this, you can use a small capital, as little as #20,000 to start.
But, How do you start which of the food products should you begin with and can your little capital do. Don't be in a hurry, I have organize a training with little fee/token where I will be taking you by the hand and exposing to you what any food entrepreneur won't teach you because they know went you know about this you will make quality & sellable food products like this big food company and they are afraid of this...

What I will teach you when you join our online training session on �
HOW TO START A FOOD BUSINESS EVEN IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SELL? THE ULTIMATE GUIDE REVEALED
▪️Food production business
▪️ Agribusiness & repackaging of local food
▪️5 Categories of food products & how to make this products
▪️Where and How to source for ingredients
▪️ Foodstuffs packaging like a pro - Packaging, branding & labelling
▪️How to get your food products to customers - retailing and wholesale marketing
▪️Food storage to avoid loss
▪️How to price your food products

This option is great for any entrepreneur who whether you have a job or not because is the best side hustle you can dream of. The profit margin is smooth & you don't to get to encounter losses if you follow our teaching careful.

The training is open to all for a token fee, if you are interested. kindly contact me via 07051416958

(1) (Reply)

3 Irreversible Shifts Emerging Due To A Side Hustle Hype / How I Fit Make $1m / 20k Each Giveaway For The First 10people

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.