Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed (58782 Views)

Whatsapp Introduces Screen Sharing For Video Calls / Whatsapp Introduces PIP Feature For Android Users / Whatsapp Introduces Search Group Members To Its Latest Update- (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by Dearlord(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hausa:
Blue Plus?
What's that?

American version of WhatsApp. Not on play store
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by bjtinz: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
folake4u:
grin That's how I sent pictures to this guy and when he viewed it, I deleted it immediately and niggar was sad.
I enjoyed the teasing grin.

Where they nude pics?
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by viceddy95(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
rowland545:
type GB WhatsApp download on ur browser them download from there
OK, thanks
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by Zetty177x: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
I love this

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by AmuRubber(m): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
folake4u:
grin That's how I sent pictures to this guy and when he viewed it, I deleted it immediately and niggar was sad.

You're lucky he wasn't a GBWhatsApp or FMWhatsApp user; you'd have been singing a not-pleasant song now.
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by kals4luv990(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
With Gb WhatsApp we no dey fear to multi view am grin
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by Martins153: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
If he already screenshot it the joke is on you
folake4u:
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by Samade7: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
folake4u:

Cos d guy na learner.
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by DigitB: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
rowland545:
We the GB WhatsApp users...we laugh cheesy

That was how my gf was always deleting the nice pix she was always sending me..thinking I did not have them anymore...

One day when she was checking my gallery and she saw some of them...she was like wtf...
And since if she sends...she doesn't delet...she knows its fruitless and she also know a nigga can b trusted can't leak those shit...cause IMA make her my wife

A girl you intend to marry sends you nudes. What do you do with those?
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by vickysly: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
Snapchat has this feature since ages
WhatsApp wants to be in everything
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by Dzeremosteven(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
Na to put my phone for auto screenshot viewed pixs... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by benqo01(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
When will WhatsApp stop copying from Telegram? The feature has been on telegram since 1800.....
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by Gfskw: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Oh
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by Samsonklin(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
rowland545:

That was how my gf was always deleting the nice pix she was always sending me..thinking I did not have them anymore...

One day when she was checking my gallery and she saw some of them...she was like wtf...
And since if she sends...she doesn't delet...she knows its fruitless and she also know a nigga can b trusted can't leak those shit...cause IMA make her my wife
Na una two sabi
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by rowland545(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
DigitB:

A girl you intend to marry sends you nudes. What do you do with those?
what do people do with nudes?

Besides I never said it was nudes...

And just invade it was nudes...I use it to remind ease my konji hope I've answered your questions
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by Moneywell(f): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
This is arrant nonsense. All there is just to stop people from sharing vital or controversial information such as covid 19 and Politics. There's always a way,
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by Kokaine(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Programmers will soon develop the app that will save it while viewing.
Instagram videos were not meant to be savable after all

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by saratackit: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good idea kind of grin
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by niyidenrele: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
Mtcheww
Give hackers 2 weeks
And see how they will come up with solutions
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by Commotfornigeri: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
This is definitely for the nudes senders...
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
folake4u:

The guy doesn't know what "screenshoting" is

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by Hausa(m): 12:25am On Aug 05, 2021
Dearlord:

American version of WhatsApp. Not on play store
Interesting.

Any features of note?
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by PediakAuthor: 12:55am On Aug 05, 2021
A Review of the recent Policy on Disappearing Media Contents by Whatsapp:

The NETISM Book was launched in 2019, as a practical case study, the introductory section of its 3rd Chapter extensively talked about the downsidedness of disappearing social media contents - considering the digital safety for kids/teenagers while rolling and scrolling online...

It has been happening in the past, now it's happening on the most popular messaging platform across the globe.

There are several pros and cons attached to this recent development/update by Whatsapp.

As a result, it is crucial to have a round table debate about the societal impacts of such emerging policies, reason being that the endless quest to protect the Children's Digital Footprint might be at stake on the long run.

The future belongs to those who prepare for it today!

Read more digital safety tips for parents, kids, and teenagers in the book titled; "NETISM: THE ART OF DIGITAL PARENTING."

By Jawolusi Oluwaseun Solomon - @jawolusy
(The Author of www.NETISM.org )

Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by Abudu2000(m): 4:56am On Aug 05, 2021
rowland545:

i ve blocked everyon using that nonsence whatsapp version. its stealing bru
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by jossydude(m): 5:43am On Aug 05, 2021
Baba share the link to download am. Too many fakes ones online
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by rowland545(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2021
Abudu2000:
i ve blocked everyon using that nonsence whatsapp version. its stealing bru
since u blocked them...what did u gain?

GB WhatsApp for life
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by Hollawayn05(m): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2021
Too late thou, na waiting Kyari for take dey chat Hushpuppy be dis
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by Jesubaby: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2021
I thought Mark has warned against gbwhatsapp users? If na fake news, make i activate my own.
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by garyjohnson1: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Jesubaby:
I thought Mark has warned against gbwhatsapp users? If na fake news, make i activate my own.
Yes you are absolutely right and I am totally agree with your.
Re: Whatsapp Introduces 'view Once,' Which Deletes Media After It Has Been Viewed by Aniaino2341: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Zidane199:
Thank God say na GBwhatsapp I dey use. Dat one no concern me
how you download am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) / The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / Glo Unveils 1GB For N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.