Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

What I Discovered That No One Can Take Away From Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What I Discovered That No One Can Take Away From Me (206 Views)

“I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims / "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris / See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Discovered That No One Can Take Away From Me by ennyspalace(f): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2021
I discovered something on Sunday that NO ONE is ever going to take away from me

I have always taken the long route to church and of course you know that means more money���
Everytime I take the long route, I hear within me, take this sososo place but I'm always like, I don't want to be a victim of Road Traffic Accident

Last Sunday, I silenced all those voices and took the route I have always dreaded
And guess what
Saved me Time and money���� and was even safer��

I mean, it was half the normal hours I spend in journeying that I used and the t-fare? Oh my God,� I couldn't stop wondering, how silly I had been not trying it out earlier���
I was so excited, I reported myself to my discipler straight away��
I can't believe I still don't know road in this Lagos�

You see, many are still scared to change their live's courses or make a decision despite all the signs they've been getting
You will always get the same result until you begin to do things differently

This cuts across all Areas of life
If you tried and it didn't work out, you get to LEARN but not trying at all, that's Failure already

�Take that Course today
�Make that investment today
�Talk to that person today
�Send that mail today
�Write that book today
�Read that material today
�Make that decision today

/23490561919

Re: What I Discovered That No One Can Take Away From Me by Hezzyluv: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2021
That's what life is all about. RISK

(1) (Reply)

FX Market: Experts Urge CBN To Deepen Market Reforms / Know How Car Paint Protection Can Increase The Longevity Of Their Vehicle / How Legit Is Private Exchange Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.