Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

"Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris (35164 Views)

Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Gistvic: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nigerian oil magnate and billionaire, Femi Otedola kicked off his annual three months vacation, where he will be spending time at five different locations in the world paid a visit to London.

Femi Otedola who recently accepted PDP's offer to run against Ambode is seen in london. has he declares"

"Lovely day in Paris away from the storm in Lagos � ... F.Ote�"

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/away-from-storm-in-lagos-billionaire.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Gistvic: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
him self knw say hee no easy.... cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by SolutionMee: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
cheesy
Wow! That's my man. I'm planning my second visit to Paris but my hectic days in America wouldn't let me do. Lord, I pray for time. Time alone as money is not my problem.

34 Likes

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by miqos03: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Seen
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Authoreety: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Wow!

No matter ur level, life is nt really easy

Back to topic..
Otedola against Ambode?

To tell u d truth,

I have nothing to say! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Na the man PDP wey masturbate over be this wey dey enjoy his life

12 days to PDP governorship primary, He is not a card carrying member of a party yet PDP believes he is their saviour

May we not be clueless like PDP

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by northvietnam(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
If only Cuppy was reserved like the Father...

1 Like

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by tboycares: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Good for you
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by olusegzy01(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lol Oga otedola no want loose him Lagos investment to politics...

5 Likes

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by adioolayi(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Wow! That's my man. I'm planning my second visit to Paris but my hectic days in America wouldn't let me do. Lord, I pray for time. Time alone as money is not my problem.
Nairalanders... please I need a suitable meme for this poster... grin

9 Likes

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Groovenaija360(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

22 Likes

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Glink2018(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nothing do you..

Enjoy your money...

Come Lagos make you come fight with jagaban if you will win.

1 Like

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by docadams: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
adioolayi:

Nairalanders... please I need a suitable meme for this poster... grin

Omokri!

2 Likes

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by updatechange(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Blike PDD is gradually ascending on the shores of d coastal hegemony of the jagaban borgu and lion of burdillon. Just wait and see how Lagosians will dump Apc and buhari then vote Otedola instead of this kokosari head angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Ironlion1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
raumdeuter:
Na the man PDP wey masturbate over be this wey dey enjoy his life

12 days to PDP governorship primary, He is not a card carrying member of a party yet PDP believes he is their saviour

May we not be clueless like PDP

I can see how sensible APC and its minions are.

We are yet to know who will be the APC GOVERNORSHIP candidates and
here we are talking of cluelessness. I can see that you and your APC are the clueless one here.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ironlion1:

I can see how sensible APC and its minions are.

We are yet to know who will be the APC GOVERNORSHIP candidates and
here we are talking of cluelessness. I can see that you and your APC are the clueless one here.

Ambode and SanwoOlu bought governorship form already and are card carrying members of APC for many years

Is Otedola a card carrying member of PDP? But he will somehow win the primary in 12 days time?
12 days to primary he isnt a member of the party, he just travelled to Paris to spend more days enjoying

yet PDP believes this same man is their savior in Lagos State, Clueless people

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by sureheaven(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Otedola wont try such childish act of contesting against Asiwaju and APC in Lagos state. Even obj and jimmy agbaje with federal might tried many times but failed.

Do people expect Otedola to join people in PDP whose image and integrity had been dented by corruption.

U expect him to reason the way FFK, fayose, Saraki, wike, metuh and hundreds of them whose only interest is to loot.

I bet he is only joking to have accepted the offer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Ajascolove(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Wao! This guy get big konji o or what is that thing I'm seeing in front of his jeans?
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nice one
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by slivertongue: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
absentee candidate
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by mysteryman2014: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Beta thinz dey hungry u
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by omoadeleye(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
lol, PDP ambassador
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by emmyN(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
I hope he is prepared for what lies ahead. Nigerians see all politicians as thieves
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Ironlion1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ambode and SanwoOlu bought governorship form already and are card carrying members of APC for many years

Is Otedola a card carrying member of PDP? But he will somehow win the primary in 12 days time?
12 days to primary he isnt a member of the party, he just travelled to Paris to spend more days enjoying

Don't be a spoiled brad.
You know as I know that APC in Lagos is as confused as you are right now about who will be the governorship candidates.
So no need to console yourself with this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by updatechange(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is better we believe he's our saviour because we 're sick and tired of this jagaban's Godfatherism, we deserve better than this. As for me Ambode is my man any day but should he loose the primary then Apc should forget Lagos state in 2019 I'm already envisioning how Lagos and Osun state will be govern by these set of ruling class.

5 Likes

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by raumdeuter: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ironlion1:
Don't be a spoiled brad.
You know as I know that APC in Lagos is as confused as you are right now about who will be the governorship candidates.
So no need to console yourself with this.

APC Lagos has at least 2 people who are APC card carrying members for several years contesting the gvernorship primaries

PDP is waiting for a man who isnt in their party and currently on vacation to come and bail their failed party out in 12 days time

Who should be consoling himself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by fernandez1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Power must change hand..... At least he his rich so if he won and stole money .....probably he'll be hanged
Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
updatechange:
Is better we believe he's our saviour because we 're sick and tired of this jagaban style of politics, we deserve better than this one man show

Your so called savior has no intention to save you
Has he collected your party membership card?
Primaries is in less than 2 weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by Ironlion1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

APC Lagos has at least 2 people who are APC card carrying members for several years contesting the gvernorship primaries

PDP is waiting for a man who isnt in their party and currently on vacation to come and bail their failed party out in 12 days time

Who should be consoling himself?

Boy!You have taken that content in the bucket abi? It is not curry oooh!

Lagos does not have any 2 governorship candidates. Check well bro.

1 Like

Re: "Away From The Storm In Lagos" - Femi Otedola Speaks From Paris by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ironlion1:

Boy!You have taken that content in the bucket abi? It is not curry oooh!

Lagos does not have any 2 governorship candidates. Check well bro.

APC Lagos has at least 2 who have bought their forms, Ambode and SanwoOlu

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

CHECKOUT & SHIP ON EBAY 950/$ / Gold Bars Roll Out In Osun State By West Africa's Largest Gold Company / Which Of These Alternative Power Sources is more economical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.