Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government (25982 Views)

COVID-19 Funds Scam: Lady's BVN Used In Collecting Nirsal Loan / Obafemi Olopade: My Calabar Condom, Syringe Factories Were Killed By Government / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by freemi(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:

It wasn’t a scam.. They recently paid those who applied for the SME and Household loans.

I was a beneficiary wink
that's a different loan

1 Like

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
You will not see NGpatriot abi na parrot here
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by murphyrichy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
calberian:
15k x 1000 = N15m
grin
who taught you mathematics sef?
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Emekus999(m): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
chloride6:
Meanwhile, those who are from the right section of the country have been paid by the same NIRSAL.

grin
yes na, who know u?
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by wellmax(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:

It wasn’t a scam.. They recently paid those who applied for the SME and Household loans.

I was a beneficiary wink

I know someone who got N750k.

I mentioned it yesterday and honprof said it was a lie.

Believe what you may, those who benefit have benefitted.

It is 100% real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by kayjay69(m): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
this NIRSAL AGSMIES loan scheme is probably one of the biggest scams ever perpetrated by all involved.

after telling participants that regardless of years of operation of their business, they would get some kind of capital, it then became clear that everyone participating needed to pay 10,000 naira training fee and an additional fee for business proposal.

the ratio of people who did the training compared to those who got the loan was like 1 : 100,000 and the people who cashed out were the so-called training centres. this is why the ordinary man will never trust government in this country.

3 Likes

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Morris101686(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
If your AGSMEIS LOAN was DECLINED, you can immediately COMMENCE a FRESH APPLICATION but don't put more than THREE MILLION NAIRA.

IF YOU CAN ADHERE TO THIS, YOUR LOAN WILL BE APPROVED THIS TIME AND IN ONE MONTH OR LESS

DO THIS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE

Those of you looking for a business plan send a message to my Whatsapp line zero 8 1 4 6 0 6 5 6 2 9
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by IamgratefulLord(f): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
rexazu:
If you are in Abuja, and you need a loan to support your business, contact me. Thank you.
I live in Abuja. What's your interest rate I'm interested
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Morris101686(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Recently, Nirsal Micro finance bank approved over 3000 Loans for certified applicants on Agribusiness for micro and small enterprises' investment scheme (AGMEIS), Having 100% in your Dashboard don't guarantee your approval.

These are what you must do to benefit from the Programme.

Login to your portal and update your BVN, If you have completed your Entrepreneurship Training, Go to Loan application on the Menu, Click and update your personal details, then contact your EDI to validate your EDI training Status to completed.
If you have done a business plan with simplified credit, Login and fill your Business information from the plan, make sure your data corresponds to your business plan with simplified credit.

Your Equipment needed must not be lower than 75% of the Total loan required, Be clear to state the model of equipments needed cus nirsal will help you to purchase them.

Working capital includes all the money you require to run your business. Like salaries, fuel, repairing equipments, constructing facilities etc not taxes.
Other Loan Information requires you update your referees, The two referees must be civil servants or clergy and Imam or traditional rulers don't use a military personnel as referees.

SWOT analysis implies what you can do well in your business or the problems you have in your business.

My products and services requires the number of goods you can sell in a month, the cost of producing the goods/services and the amount you sell to your customers. This step shows how much profit you make in a unit sales.

This step requires the people doing desame business around your area.

Business Assets are those things you have and ready to use them as collateral.

Management and staff you re required to provide the names of your staff and their salary amount, as Nirsa will pay them directly.

If you have paid for business plan online with simplified credit, pls don't touch this area because your business plan has been uploaded automatically by simplified credit, If you don't have money to buy online, download the financial statement in Excel format, fill accurate, save and upload directly to your dashboard. Don't upload a business plan outside simplified credit or Nirsal financial statement in Excel format unless your loan will be disqualified.

Sales and Marketing is a very important part as this step will have impact on your profit, it must correspond with the business plan or financial statement in Excel format that you uploaded. This step requires you state means of identification, your one-year sales forecast, your price increase, Number of days it takes you to pay for raw materials and receive payment when u sell your goods.

Business Preview submitt your business plan by clicking save and print.

Guarantor Validation: you re required to provide 2 guarantors and their BVN and Phone number. You re required to provide current account holders, businessmen, civil servants as your quarantors, Nirsal will disqualify your application if you didnt meet this criteria.

Test assessment. Be very careful with his stage cus it will take you 6 months to rewrite this test if you fail. The test is 20 entrepreneurship questions and this is used to reduce the number of applicants
Good Luck and contact :Zero 8 14 6 0 6 5 6 2 9 0 if you need assistance.

Kastonkastroll:
Yeah I also received the sms yesterday. I wanted to use the money to grow my business bigger and better because am not the 'looking for government job' type of person. I believe self-employed and development is better than working for someone.

Well all is good, for those of us that got rejected, I say we mouveeee
wink

1 Like

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Morris101686(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Information reaching me now is that this is the reason for the recent disapproval of Agsmeis loan

Dear Esteem Clients,[/center]

Please be informed that we are aware of the messages been circulated by NIRSAL microfinance bank informing some of you that your loan application has been declined because of “Risk acceptance criteria”

There is a new bank policy that has benchmarked the maximum loan approval at N3,000,000 (Three million naira only). Hence all applications above N3,000,000 may or have been declined.
This means all former applications should be reviewed downwards to 3million naira or below to avoid disqualification.

Please do not panic.

Signed Management

1 Like

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Melore: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:

I was a beneficiary wink
Please did you get a text message that your application has been approved before getting the said alert
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by UcLloyd: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
What of the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund? Any news on that?
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Thatdopekelly(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
This is sad...
Anyways, contact me for unlimited amount of RISK ASSETS in carrying that contract or projects, lease Finance or consumer Finance (salary earners) at a very affordable interest rate. 08034735939
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by calberian: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
murphyrichy:

As per say nobody dey to tish me, I kuku tish mysef d nonsense wey I fit tish mysef. You sef, who tish you mas?

Oh, and fyi, it’s arithmetic and not mathematics.
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by moodyguy: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
murphyrichy:
aha he is correctn nah
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by WiszyFraud: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
ManirBK:
pls yours is it for covid19 loan or nirsat youth?

I don’t really know...but I think all the loans are in connection with covid 19..

Melore:

Please did you get a text message that your application has been approved before getting the said alert

Sure.. you’ll get two different messages, and then the money will be credited to your account the following week after getting the second message.

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by BakingPowder247: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
murphyrichy:

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by brightology3: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
I was trying to submit but no way for some weeks now
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by brightology3: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
jmoore:
Tens of thousands of loan applicants in Nigeria received bad news as they were sent sms that their loan application has been declined by government.

The applicants paid 10,000 naira for training and 5,000 for business plan. Only to receive the sad news after a year.

The loan is for AGSMEIS under Nirsal Microfinance Bank

The SMS reads "Dear Applicant, Kindly note that your loan application has been declined because your request does not meet our current Risk Acceptance Criteria. Thank you"

No official explanation for risk acceptance criteria has been made by NIRSAL on their social media pages.
i have been trying to submit mine for some days now but is bouncing back

1 Like

Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Mitsurugi(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
aylipple:
Are you in the Agri-business? If you're, are you a registered member of a government-recognized commodity association related to your line of Agri-business? What most don't know is that some of the recent recipients of these funds are members of government-recognized commodity associations and the loans were disbursed with help of their associations. In the next few days or weeks, more funds would be disbursed by NIRSAL to more members of associations whose leaderships are doing everything in their power to ensure their members benefit.

I applied for my entertainment outfit as there were entries for entrepreneurs in that field. Their assessment is just funny because even without the loan I am making headway in the field. The only snag is that I'll have to save over time for equipment that should have lowered my production costs
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by imagrg(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Official scam.
EFCC must hear this!
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by jimmynauty: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
What gej cannot do said buhari edon do.
Alhamdudilla
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Jedi777(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
rexazu:
If you are in Abuja, and you need a loan to support your business, contact me. Thank you.

Hi
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Wallade(m): 12:27am On Aug 06, 2021
Morris101686:
If your AGSMEIS LOAN was DECLINED, you can immediately COMMENCE a FRESH APPLICATION but don't put more than THREE MILLION NAIRA.

IF YOU CAN ADHERE TO THIS, YOUR LOAN WILL BE APPROVED THIS TIME AND IN ONE MONTH OR LESS

DO THIS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE

Those of you looking for a business plan send a message to my Whatsapp line zero 8 1 4 6 0 6 5 6 2 9

Hmmmm. Scammer
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Geeman2006: 1:22am On Aug 06, 2021
chloride6:
Meanwhile, those who are from the right section of the country have been paid by the same NIRSAL.

grin

Story! Many are lamenting.
Re: AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government by Geeman2006: 1:24am On Aug 06, 2021
LastProphet:

Get your facts right, the AGSMEIS scheme was the earlier scheme that was started by CBN and later passed to NIRSAL as it was discovered that CBN directors were giving their children and girlfriends and wives. And at NIRSAL it even suffered same fate, 3 of my staff trained for it in 2020 before the lockdown and nothing happened despite their impressive business plan submitted. The scheme you benefitted is not agsmeis. The MD of NIRSAL has been busy buying mansions and sweet cars all over the world but Mummmu Buhari is just like Goodluck no iota of brain on how to track their appointees. Mummmmu country no wonder cows are our priority

True.. Politicians hijacked the scheme unfortunately.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / Nigeria's FX Crisis: What You Should Know By Kingsley Moghalu / How Do One Make Money From Firstmonie, Any Agents That Can Shed Light On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.