Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate (17446 Views)

Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate / Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others / Court Of Appeal Clears Zamfara APC To Contest 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by bettermandate80(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good news worth celebrating, Anambra is in the hands of God

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by Eaglesence: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
uchennamani:

Whether this news is real or not, Soludo is the next governor of Anambra State. He will contest the election, and he will win. Period.

He for go for presidency naa, i for vote for am. I dun av time for nonsense.
Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by Danjikanbauchi: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ayomide811:
i wish those pigs from the land of killing policemen will commend Buhari for this since they blamed him for earlier court judgment on APGA candidacy
may be they should commend Buhari for sending your parents to IDP in Benin republic

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by VillagePipu: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good one. Let Buni also be doing the Lord's work on the Apc candidate. The court will still nullify the candidacy of the Apc candidate.
Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by ejimatic: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by frankmoney(m): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good news
Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by Ezewuzie01: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Appeal court has aligned itself with the wishes of Anambra people. Congratulations to Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by 175(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

If truly the business you do is POS there is absolutely no way on Planet Earth you can keep up with this high yield return on investment (HYIP)

let's do the math together, if 5 people invest 100k each which is 500k, you promise to pay out 50k every week as not refund on their loan but profit, in 2 and half months you intend to double the initial capital, then triple it in 5 months, by the end of a year you actually promise to multiply the 500k by 7 and payout over 3.5 million naira to your loaners all while they can still access and take their initial 500k making it a 4million return on 500k per annum enterprise

you forget that what you intend to run is a POS business, and of cause a profitable and sustainable one at that, you will pay salary for 12 month, i believe you can't stay in all your shops yourself even if you pay 20k per month that's 240k per year, rents and other running expenses is there and the banks that give you POS are not charity organizations, they will take their share of profit too

so tell me exactly how you intend to pay 4million on 500k a year without having to be a bandit, kidnappers, yahoo yahoo or more still MMM

I hereby challenge your business plan and label it dead on arrival, I am refraining from calling you fraud because I want to give you a golden chance to defend yourself

He is a big criminal. Don't mind him. When I saw the MMM modelled plan, I just hissed. Thank you for breaking it down. He hasn't responded till now. grin
Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by Ayomide811(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
imagine you will insult and talk down on others if they reply, you will start crying grin
explain that to lalasticlala
Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by opalu: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Battle don land
Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by Danjikanbauchi: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ayomide811:
explain that to lalasticlala
cry cry baby tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by chiefobdk(m): 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
It's officially a free ride for soludo and APGA. God has shamed the APC moles and set confusion among them.
As it stands APC has no candidate in Anambra as an illegal party chairman cannot preside over a party primary.
In the meantime let me call Abba kyari to help me draw the money federal government has been owing me since I was born. #omonile
Me wey wan sew correct gucci agbada.. Abeg make we finish

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by galaxy2020(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by BluntCrazeMan: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/08/04/anambra-poll-court-clears-soludo-as-apgas-candidate/
They will still go to Supreme Court.
So, Soludo and INEC will have to wait.
Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by masterP042(m): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=oluwaseyi0 post=104418687]
[color=#990000]
Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by masterP042(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

If truly the business you do is POS there is absolutely no way on Planet Earth you can keep up with this high yield return on investment (HYIP)

let's do the math together, if 5 people invest 100k each which is 500k, you promise to pay out 50k every week as not refund on their loan but profit, in 2 and half months you intend to double the initial capital, then triple it in 5 months, by the end of a year you actually promise to multiply the 500k by 7 and payout over 3.5 million naira to your loaners all while they can still access and take their initial 500k making it a 4million return on 500k per annum enterprise

you forget that what you intend to run is a POS business, and of cause a profitable and sustainable one at that, you will pay salary for 12 month, i believe you can't stay in all your shops yourself even if you pay 20k per month that's 240k per year, rents and other running expenses is there and the banks that give you POS are not charity organizations, they will take their share of profit too

so tell me exactly how you intend to pay 4million on 500k a year without having to be a bandit, kidnappers, yahoo yahoo or more still MMM

I hereby challenge your business plan and label it dead on arrival, I am refraining from calling you fraud because I want to give you a golden chance to defend yourself

Na monthly basis oga. Don't quote him wrong. And it's very much possible to pay out 5 percent monthly.
Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by Halle000: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
See Alhaji Savage Response To Eucharia's message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOf0sUrkda0
Re: Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate by Crunchyg2: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Oga abeg show me where I said I am paying every week. You were too fast to disprove me without even reading the information. And please if you are not into the business don't just calculate what you don't know. You can do your self well to ask a POS operator in the market area. If what I wrote up there is obtainable or not than trying to expose your ignorance. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Group: Millions Of Nigerians Are Displaced Due To Loss Of Livelihood / Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket / Repulsive Odour Forces Reps To Adjourn Till Nov 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.