Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others (26245 Views)

Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) / Court Of Appeal Clears Soludo As APGA’s Candidate / Anambra 2021: Jude Okeke Led APGA Clears Chuckwuma Umeoji For Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by ashiwaju2010(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
APGA Clears Former CBN Governor Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others

The All Progressive Grand Alliance APGA screening committee of prospective governorship aspirants, has cleared the Forme Central Bank Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo and Three others to contest in the June 23 party primary.

The decision of the party screening committee was contain in it's resolution signed by the party National Organizing Secretary Ifeanyi Mbaeri, hinted that 5 other prospective aspirants were disqualified to contest the party primary.

Among those disqualified were former Special Advisor on Technical Matters to Ex- President Goodluck Jonathan, Nwankpo Sullivan Akachukwu, Member Representing Aguata Federal Constituency Chuma Umeoji and three others .

The decision of the screening committee is liable to veto only by the National Working Committee of the party, in term of eligibility of prospective aspirants to contest the Anambra governorship primary of the party.

The party primary was scheduled to hold on 23rd of June in line with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) time table for party primaries.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Amotolongbo(f): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
Leaving out the abracadabra of the Supreme Court, Obiano’s successor should come from this party

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
akpuga

Dr Maduka we know

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Asgard73: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Anambra bu apuga..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Leaving out the abracadabra of the Supreme Court, Obiano’s successor should come from this party
APGA is growing weaker in Anambra state.
no thanks to Osodieme

but they don't have opposition that's the problem.

if Dr Maduka can do his homework well Pdp will win Anambra.

as for Apc all I can say is LOL
an average Anambra person sees Apc as herdsmen party.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
no thanks to Osodieme

PDP and APC are useless.....
Thank you....

16 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Penguin2: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
What kind of dangerous politics is this?
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Monogamy: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
Soludo should have the Apga ticket

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Monogamy: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
no thanks to Osodieme

For you to be supporting Maduka means Soludo have already won.

Anything you support na opposite

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

For you to be supporting Maduka means Soludo have already won.

Anything you support na opposite
[/s]

who's this please?
do I know you?
what's your business in my state?

that's how I supported obaseki while you guys supported ize and today Obaseki won.

This shows that you're still a toddler or a kid in an adult body if you see everything as competition like football match.

Grow up dude and stop looking for attention.

34 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kings999:

PDD and APC are useless.....
Thank you....
including apga

Obiano really messed that party up
they really need serious rehabilitation to gain the trust of Anambra people.

fact is that Pdp is presenting a brand new technocrat in the person of Dr. Madaka and trust me you don't need to belong to any party to like the man.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Apga will lose this election

It is quite obvious.
Reality on ground has shown that.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by fourboys: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Apga ndi oma

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by History555: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

who's this please?
do I know you?

that's how I supported obaseki while you guys supported ize and today Obaseki won.

This shows that you're still a toddler or a kid in an adult body if you see everything as competition like football match.

Brutal finishing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by topboss: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
SOLUDO GET BADLUCK, WHY MUST THE GOOD DOCTOR MOVE TO PDP ANBD UNDO SOLUDO ONCE AGAIN?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
History555:

Brutal finishing
helinues Monogamy is stalking me
he wants me to date him angry

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Monogamy: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

who's this please?
do I know you?

Swear with everything you have in life if I supported Ize Iyamu.. You don't know me yet you claimed I supported Ize Iyamu

How can you be lying cheapishly all in the name of staying relevant?

So you don't want outsiders to talk about Anambra but you hardly make any comments without mentioning Tinubu or Yoruba muslims.

My friend, hypocrisy slap your face there

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Apga will lose this election

It is quite obvious.

Reality on ground has shown that.

if they present anybody aside soludo then it'll be a walkover for Pdp who'll present Dr. Maduka

as for Apc
even if they present a Saint
we no dey vote them
we no want imo state in Anambra

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Monogamy:

Swear with everything you have in life if I supported Ize Iyamu..

How can you be lying cheapishly all in the name of staying relevant?

So you don't want outsiders to talk about Anambra but you hardly make any comments without mentioning Tinubu or Yoruba muslims.

My friend, hypocrisy slap your face there
oga go and sit down
you no get yarn

Stop stalking me
na by force? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by NwaNimo1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by wunmi590(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
angry
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by thatsleepboy1: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Soludo all the way for a better east for all.

Meanwhile, check out my siggy and thank me later.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by bluefilm: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Soludo is the man

Anambara will be great again.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Monogamy: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
oga go and sit down
you no get yarn

Stop stalking me
na by force? angry

See where he quickly shifted to... Then why did you lie initially? You only have Edo election as the only major things you supported and came true... GEJ, Atiku, Dino, Saraki, Trump, End sars, Igboho are all fail supporting

Btw, What's your definition of stalking? You mean like cancelling comments on NL?

Oya deny yourself again..

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by tiswell(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
APGA got it right

Anambra needs Soludo de solution

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
cheesy

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by profpromise: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
That's politics talking
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Fabrigas3255: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Soludo is the man

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by adioolayi(m): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
Maybe Anambra should try Soludo

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Clears Soludo, Disqualified 5 Others by Twoclans(f): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
I want to see what a soludo governorship will look like.

I sat as a student for his courses while he lectured at UNN,he is an interesting personality .I hope he makes a good governor or else I will be so disappointed.

Painful I cannot vote in Anambra.Anambra please let's give Soludo a chance.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Surulere Bye-election: INEC Declares Fuad Laguda (APC) As Winner / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / APC South West Presidential Aspirants Meeting Currently Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.