Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Am Enjoying The Best Sex Of My Entire Life - A Cheating And Mother Of Two - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Enjoying The Best Sex Of My Entire Life - A Cheating And Mother Of Two (909 Views)

Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Enjoying The Best Sex Of My Entire Life - A Cheating And Mother Of Two by AsaniaMatra: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2021
A personal fitness trainer named Samantha from nothingham says "I am having my best love Making Ever" after she caught her husband having an affair. The Elegant lady said she is now enjoy the best moment of her her when it comes to love making as she now enjoys extra marital affairs with three different lovers.

Samantha is on the verge of revenge by having a multiple sex partner, according to Reports she is on a mission to do what she feels best for her marriage when she caught her husband with two different women.

I thought about having "the best love Making of my life" when I first caught my husband last year having an affair with a strange woman I didn't know, he pleaded never to try it again as I forgive him.

Best love Making of my life ever

I am having my best love Making of my life ever

Samantha who as keep her cool trying not to make her marriage a failed one witness another cheating right in front of her eyes when the husband cheated the second time, she said to herself if I can't beat him to the cheating game I rather join him in the Act.

The mother of two boys age 12 and 10 had the ordeal of not breaking up her marriage and her family, open a confideñtial secret dating site name illicitEncounter to start her cheating game.

She need to tickle a Relationship that will leads to an affair as she Open up her profile on illicitEncounter to Start the Cheating Romp.

I am having my best love Making Ever but I have always had great love making with Paul so. We both work as a fitness coach with a nice body build, we have had previous partner of which we break up to be together in our early 20's.

Because of our past encounter we both find it hard to bring up our 2 boys while we are watching our steps not to teach our boys or influence them of our illicit lifestyles.

He started cheating in our 30's while am always stuck in our homes like foot mats. Our first sex encounter was great.

Ever since I caught Paul having an affair with the second one, I haven't seen him with another again and he promise me he has changed and turn a new leaf.

Of my illicit affairs am having, I have to act fast to stop cheating because of my two sons which are going older and I don't want them to discover something is wrong in our marriage. Now is the time to still enjoy as I am having my best love Making Ever after a long lost lockdown back in 2020.

Paul my husband is not aware of my illicit affairs and I haven't told him anything yet, though a mistake can cause me alot in my marriage.

Source: https://spread9ja.com/i-am-having-my-best-love-making-ever-confession-of-a-cheating-wife/

Re: I Am Enjoying The Best Sex Of My Entire Life - A Cheating And Mother Of Two by JaneYave(f): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2021
No joy at all. In the end, love leads the way. All is fair in love and war.
Re: I Am Enjoying The Best Sex Of My Entire Life - A Cheating And Mother Of Two by AsaniaMatra: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
JaneYave:
No joy at all. In the end, love leads the way. All is fair in love and war.
kiss cry

(1) (Reply)

"Micheal Is My Type, Everytime He’s Around Me I Blush - Maria Shocks Pere (VIDEO / BBNAIJA: Housemates In Fear As Michael Exibit Strange Character / Regina Daniels Shares Beautiful Picture As She Celebrates Her 21st Birthday (pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.