Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

"Micheal Is My Type, Everytime He’s Around Me I Blush - Maria Shocks Pere (VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Micheal Is My Type, Everytime He’s Around Me I Blush - Maria Shocks Pere (VIDEO (891 Views)

Maria Eviction Shocks, Pere, Whitemoney, Housemates / You Can Have My Type Of Body Without Surgery - Mercy Johnson Reacts / Bobrisky Reacts After JP Blush Claimed He Has Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Micheal Is My Type, Everytime He’s Around Me I Blush - Maria Shocks Pere (VIDEO by Mackenzie8845: 8:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Big Brother Naija 'Shine Ya Eyes' housemate, Maria has confessed to Pere that Michael is the type of man she likes and not him.

On Sunday night, Maria stated this in the garden while talking with Pere. Her response came after Pere questioned her on why she has been refusing to give him a chance.

According to Maria, Pere is not her type of man, but Micheal is. She claims she would have been with Michael if he hadn't been younger than her.

Maria also revealed that she decided to keep a distance from Micheal because she seldom finds herself blushing whenever she is around him.

In her words;

“Micheal, is my type every time he’s around me I blush haven’t you noticed?

“I stay away from him...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "Micheal Is My Type, Everytime He’s Around Me I Blush - Maria Shocks Pere (VIDEO by VoltageDivida(m): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2021
Ok
Re: "Micheal Is My Type, Everytime He’s Around Me I Blush - Maria Shocks Pere (VIDEO by Boni52: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Good one
Re: "Micheal Is My Type, Everytime He’s Around Me I Blush - Maria Shocks Pere (VIDEO by Greystone: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2021
Michael no send you. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Sextape Of Married Kumasi Woman Agnes Opoku / Will You Dare To Eat This Soup / Kemi Afolabi: I Wrote My Will After Being Diagnosed With An Incurable Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.