Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Free Programming Courses -Online - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free Programming Courses -Online (1654 Views)

Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu / FREE web and app development courses online / Giant Guide Of Free Programming Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Programming Courses -Online by Dabesthing: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence with Python
Free Online Course
English
Certificate Available
Duration- 7 weeks long, 10-30 hours a week
https://freeknowhow.weebly.com

Update - Good day guys I will be adding more free programming courses here, instead of creating multiple threads for the different courses. I wanted to change the name of the topic but I don’t know how, if anyone has an idea then let me know.

Free Courses (online) :
1)introduction to video game production
2)introduction to Unity: 2D Game development
3)Mobile App Design From Scratch
4)Build your very first mobile App
For more information on these courses please visit the link and read through. Thanks

https://freeknowhow.weebly.com/
Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Koak(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2021
What are the prerequisites to the study and the course outline
Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Dabesthing: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hello, it’s a beginner course. You only require basic computer skill to take the course
Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dabesthing:
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence with Python
Free Online Course
English
Certificate Available
Duration- 7 weeks long, 10-30 hours a week

Koak:
What are the prerequisites to the study and the course outline

Dabesthing:
Hello, it’s a beginner course. You only require basic computer skill to take the course

When you are done hyping yourself, come down to the real level and just say you want to introduce python beginners class to them. Do not mention Artificial Intelligence. Sleep is not death.

2 Likes

Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Dabesthing: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2021
You should have done your research before typing, this course is an introductory/beginners course that will cover everything. The aim of the course is to introduce people to AR. All that’s needed is basic computing skills to start. There’s an advance level too that needs prior programming knowledge as well, but not this one. Please you people should always do your research no one knows it all.
PeaceJoyLove:

When you are done hyping yourself, come down to the real level and just say you want to introduce python beginners class to them. Do not mention Artificial Intelligence. Sleep is not death.

Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
Dabesthing:
You should have done your research before typing, this course is an introductory/beginners course that will cover everything. The aim of the course is to introduce people to AR. All that’s needed is basic computing skills to start. There’s an advance level too that needs prior programming knowledge as well, but not this one. Please you people should always do your research no one knows it all.
If you cannot explain clearly hereby many are seeing the blunders, and you are still arguing, then, how do you want to teach well? undecided

You may actually know this stuff, but know how to present to beginners. Teaching coding is simplifying things. What you are teaching is basic python. Even anyone who doesn't know about Artificial intelligence can teach even better what you want to teach. I am not saying you should not, but do not confuse people. You are saying it like you are teaching Artificial intelligence in a special way from the start. Lol. It's like telling a primary one pupil to come and learn Introduction to Space Engineering via Additional and Subraction. Does it make sense?

So, na you suppose go make research and learn how to present your case. If you do not know how to present, you cannot teach.

Goodluck sir!
Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Dabesthing: 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

If you cannot explain clearly hereby many are seeing the blunders, and you are still arguing, then, how do you want to teach well? undecided

You may actually know this stuff, but know how to present to beginners. Teaching coding is simplifying things. What you are teaching is basic python. Even anyone who doesn't know about Artificial intelligence can teach even better what you want to teach. I am not saying you should not, but do not confuse people. You are saying it like you are teaching Artificial intelligence in a special way from the start. Lol. It's like telling a primary one pupil to come and learn Introduction to Space Engineering via Additional and Subraction. Does it make sense?

So, na you suppose go make research and learn how to present your case. If you do not know how to present, you cannot teach.

Goodluck sir!

Where did I mention it to you that I’m the one teaching it, please do your research and stop assuming. I’m not the one teaching it, course is taught by Harvard university and that is the name of the course. Would you prefer it, if I twist the topic name. I don’t understand how people like to assume and jump into conclusions. I saw a free course online and I posted here exactly how I saw it for others to benefit. It’s now left for whoever that’s interested to go and do their research on the course. someone here asked me for the requirements I checked and the requirements is CS50(according to Wikipedia cs50 is introduction to computer science course).Na crime be that. P.s - I have attached a screenshot of the program here for you to see since you now know better than Havard University. Also check the prerequisites as well. Have a good day

Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
Dabesthing:

Where did I mention it to you that I’m the one teaching it, please do your research and stop assuming. I’m not the one teaching it, course is taught by Harvard university and that is the name of the course. Would you prefer it, if I twist the topic name. I don’t understand how people like to assume and jump into conclusions. I saw a free course online and I posted here exactly how I saw it for others to benefit. It’s now left for whoever that’s interested to go and do their research on the course. someone here asked me for the requirements I checked and the requirements is CS50(according to Wikipedia cs50 is introduction to computer science course).Na crime be that. P.s - I have attached a screenshot of the program here for you to see since you now know better than Havard University. Also check the prerequisites as well. Have a good day

I feel like calling you idiootaa, but I will not. Here is your reply again before you twist it:

Dabesthing:

Is that the prequitesite? You said it's a beginner course. Do you see why you are an idiootaaa? You are saying someone didnt make research, but as soon as I saw it, I know it cannot be possible because of your reply to the guy's answer. I do kot need to make further fruitless research. But since it's Harvard course (which I know very well about), I have decided to show your stupid.ity here. Now, look at blue arrow in the picture attached. Can you read clearly CS50 or prior programming experience in python? You are an "olodo". There is no way AI (which you called AR in your previous post...wrong again) can be introduced to someone without programming experience. People introduced to AI are grounded in programming first. You are the idiootaaa who don't know how to make research cos if you know, you will not make this stupid mistake and still be arguing.

I'm not saying you shouldn't drive traffic to your website. If you had put the original web link, of course, i would have just gone there and see. But you put your web link there and them from that place to the harvard page. Not saying you shouldn't. But let me teach you what you do. You are suppose to put full details here. Screenshots like this would have cleared everything. But you deliberately didnt share it cos the aim is not to give people free course, but to direct them to your page. You could have still put the pictures here and still direct them via your page.

You do not know about AI, but you keep arguing. You Nigerians!!! And even this is how many of you put hacking links here. You think you are all smart. Right?

Oga, use your height if you cannot use your head. Rubbish! AI is beginners course indeed. You just rushed to post the thing without even understanding it well. Yet, you think you can research..what is the usefulness in posting what you dont even understand yourself? SMH...

Red arrow shows the course details which you should have shared. Are those basic computer things you can learn without been well grounded in programming?

See, I do not have your time at all. .. dullard! Cos you read intro to...you assumed it is a beginner's course. Yet, look at the idiootaaa telling me about researching and assumption. SMH..

Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
For those interested in the real beginner's course, here is it:

https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-computer-science-harvardx-cs50x

You will still need to go for another course to really understand the language of your choice. It's just familiarity you get here. After, go for a real Python course and learn...before you dive into the intro to AI. I recommend at least 1 full year of serious coding so you can understand AI very well. Intro to AI is an equivalent of masters degree program in the Univeristy.

God bless you all as you take advantage of free online courses.

Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Dabesthing: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
My only mistake was responding to that guy. I should have told him to visit the page by himself. If I had done that, you wouldn’t have the chance to start insulting someone that hasn’t insulted you. Anyone that’s interested can go and check it either through my page or the link you posted its up to them.
Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Dabesthing:
My only mistake was responding to that guy. I should have told him to visit the page by himself. If I had done that, you wouldn’t have the chance to start insulting someone that hasn’t insulted you. Anyone that’s interested can go and check it either through my page or the link you posted its up to them.

Your mistake was responding stup.idly and feeling too big. You felt you had covered all. Of course, you want to refer people to courses via your website which I dont have objection to. But like you are abusing people here (not me), make thorough research of everything you want to post on your webpage. Dont just copy and paste. What you accused others here of is what actually you are guilty of. You are the copy and paste person who doesn't make research. Period!
Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Dabesthing: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
I will ignore you from now on. It’s clear that I’m not your problem, like I said earlier on if I hadn’t responded to the first guy, you wouldn’t have the chance to abuse me. Anyone who’s interested can either use my page(which has other courses other than this one) or you can go through the link he posted there, it’s up to you.
Peace
Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by wetdspace(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hello Gurus
Please I need a guide.
I just made decisions to go for programming and probably full stack that would enable me get a remote job.
I’m an idealistic person so I would love something that would be able to make me develop my ideas.
Especially in fintech industry.

I need help cos I want to focus on this.

Please help me out, advice, links, leads, critics is needed.

I just want to start something very meaningful with myself.

Thank you.

PS. If you see this on another topic, it’s me I’m just looking for where to get genuine answers. Thanks.
Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Dabesthing: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Update - Good day guys I will be adding more free programming courses here, instead of creating multiple threads for the different courses. I wanted to change the name of the topic but I don’t know how, if anyone has an idea then let me know.

Free Courses (online) :
1)introduction to video game production
2)introduction to Unity: 2D Game development
3)Mobile App Design From Scratch
4)Build your very first mobile App
For more information on these courses please visit the link and read through. Thanks

Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Riptider(f): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2021
@ Dabesthing
Just do your thing and drop any info you have, those interested we go for it
Don't mind that sadistic nigga.
Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Dabesthing: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Riptider:
@ Dabesthing
Just do your thing and drop any info you have, those interested we go for it
Don't mind that sadistic nigga.
Thanks bro, I have ignored him already, As you can see I’m back posting new courses for those who are interested. At my age I can’t be exchanging words with someone online.
Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Dabesthing: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
Update - We’ve added some more free courses.
P.s - all you need for the course is

1)phone/laptop(preferably)

2)internet

3)A brain �

Here are the new courses:-

A) introduction to game design
B) introduction to User Experience(UX)
C) Graphics Designer masterclass for beginners.
D) Build your Very first IOS App(updated).

For More information on theses courses please visit the link below and read through. Peace.

Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Dabesthing: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
Update - two courses added
1) Introduction to digital design

Digital Design is about designing in digital space so that the created contents can be displayed and seen on a digital device. With the availability of high computing power, designers are able to quickly create designs in digital space prior to actual deployment.

2) Cyber Threats Course

This course gives you the background needed to gain Cybersecurity skills.
You will understand network defensive tactics, define network access control and use network monitoring tools. You will understand data protection risks and explore mobile endpoint protection.

For More information on theses courses please visit the link below and read through. Peace.

Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Dabesthing: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
introduction to User Experience(UX)

The course introduces the novice to a cycle of discovery and evaluation and a set of techniques that meet the user's needs.

Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Dabesthing: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2021
Graphics Designer masterclass for beginners free

Do you want to learn all the skills and techniques you need to create incredible designs?

Do you want to know all there is to know about Design Theory?

Do you want to know the process of creating logos and branding packages?

Then This class is for you! Perfect for beginners to Graphic Design.

For more information on this course please visit the course page using the link below.

Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Dabesthing: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
Introduction to Unity: 2D Game development

Create a 2D game exportable for multiple platforms including Android, iOS, and Windows

Free Online Course
English

7 hours worth of material

Start Now

Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by remoteagent: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Good one, hope you'll teach in detail.
Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Dabesthing: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
remoteagent:
Good one, hope you'll teach in detail.

Hi,
I’m not the one teaching it, it a free online course, as for teaching in details please check the course page for full info here

Re: Free Programming Courses -Online by Dabesthing: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
We’ve added some free coding courses please check them out

Start Now

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start A Career In Programming Pls Help / Help With This Php Code. / How Do I Build A Career In Computer Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.