Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu (881 Views)

The Hardest Topic You Encountered While Learning Any Programming Language? / Learn Any Programming Language At Your Convenient Time- Beginner To Advance / How To Learn Any Programming Language Quickly (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by Folushojimi: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2023
Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by Kooldon(f): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2023
How about Data Analysis?

2 Likes

Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by airsaylongcome: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2023
Folushojimi:

What of your bloods that kills each others everyday, na we dey accommodate una yeye ass, una go soon hear.

By time they start dealing with your ass you guys will be begging, note this down

Yeye haters, Yoruba is the one saving una ass

Pray for the tribe called yoruba everyday bcus they are loving people

Folushojimi:
Stupidy Nigerians, if this is how you idiots sign petition against emefiele and buhari things could have get better.

Hypocrite too much for this country

Maybe we should start petitions against emefiele for naira scarcity, yeye people, leaving their main problems to chase clout

Just dropping these here
Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Just dropping these here

If it was to either quench an agbadorian of taste or throw the water away, I would throw the water away hundred times and let the agbadorian die.

2 Likes

Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by airsaylongcome: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

If it was to either quench an agbadorian of taste or throw the water away, I would throw the water away hundred times and let the agbadorian die.

I understand that we should leave politics for the politics section, but I'm just utterly stunned that someone who has to stoop to "hawking" so-called "premium courses" is actually politically in support of their slave masters exhibiting Stockholm syndrome and crab mentality all at once

1 Like

Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I understand that we should leave politics for the politics section, but I'm just utterly stunned that someone who has to stoop to "hawking" so-called "premium courses" is actually politically in support of their slave masters exhibiting Stockholm syndrome and crab mentality all at once
There's one that has been unemployed since he graduated. Claimed he was the best student in his set. He's actively campaigning for tinubu while also looking for ways to leave Nigeria. Very wicked lots

1 Like

Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by Hagiazomakai: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
b_n = int(input('Enter number: '))
i = 1
while i < b_n:
if i%17 == 0:
print('i')
break
else:
i+=1
continue
print('Loop is still on')
print('Done')
Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by liamjakes247: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
Folushojimi:
Am just thinking this thread will meet all us well.... for anyone currently learning programming or wants to start learning.

I have bunch of premium development courses enough to go around..

LIST OF COURSES YOU CAN REQUEST FOR

FullStack Web Development Course

3 months pyhton full course

Full app development course

Devops course

React js Course Advance

NodeJS course advance

UI-UX Full course

And many more..... just make your request.

070-1889-6371

I THINK STARTING WITH THE FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPMENT WOULD BE BETTER

2 Likes

Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by MadarasBlade(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Folushojimi:

Stupid tribalist.
Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by Gerrard59(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

There's one that has been unemployed since he graduated. Claimed he was the best student in his set. He's actively campaigning for tinubu while also looking for ways to leave Nigeria. Very wicked lots

If I were in your shoes, I will do everything in powers to ensure he gets defrauded in his japa process. I am that petty. I will ensure he gets ripped off for life!

1 Like

Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by CodeTemplar: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

You deeply stupid sir. You and your alternate.

2 Likes

Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by CodeTemplar: 7:17am On Apr 13, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Just dropping these here
You could hang yourself if you like bros. Losing an election can never justify these.

1 Like

Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by airsaylongcome: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2023
CodeTemplar:

You could hang yourself if you like bros. Losing an election can never justify these.

You see it as "loosing an election can never justify these"? Someone completely antagonistic to a group of people, asking them to be grateful to his tribe, justifying a thug and you see it as me being bitter for "loosing an election"?

3 Likes

Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by CodeTemplar: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2023
airsaylongcome:

You see it as "loosing an election can never justify these"? Someone completely antagonistic to a group of people, asking them to be grateful to his tribe, justifying a thug and you see it as me being bitter for "loosing an election"?
Go and do what provoked his response in Kano or Kaduna.
Or when it is done in reverse, let me know. Nonsense. Talking trash as if only one tribe seeks patronage from other tribes. Which tribe goes out of their region the most to settle elsewhere?
Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by simafem(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2023
[quote author=airsaylongcome post=122482954]

Mr Ese, please I need your help sire
There was a link you posted way back in 2020
http://dl3.downloadly.ir/Files/Elearning/Udemy_The_Data_Science_Course_2020_Complete_Data_Science_Bootcamp_2020-1.part1_Downloadly.ir.rar

I think the link is dead. please do you have any working links at present?
Thanks for your help.
Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by arejibadz(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2023
[quote author=simafem post=122484774][/quote]
https://coursedrive.org/?s=complete+data+science+bootcamp

1 Like

Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by simafem(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2023
arejibadz:
https://coursedrive.org/?s=complete+data+science+bootcamp
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it
Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by airsaylongcome: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Or when it is done in reverse, let me know. Nonsense. Talking trash as if only one tribe seeks patronage from other tribes. Which tribe goes out of their region the most to settle elsewhere?
Nonsense.

Lol. For your mind now I be Igbo o. Hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by CodeTemplar: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Lol. For your mind now I be Igbo o. Hahahaha
Hahaha...for your mind you don sly o.
Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by airsaylongcome: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Hahaha...for your mind you don sly o.

I dey laugh cos a lot of Yoruba people see any non southerner as Ibo. And I'm perplexed that it's the same with you despite your exposure. Your missile was "Which tribe goes out of their region the most to settle elsewhere?" Clear "attack" at my supposed tribe. You'd be surprised to know that there's heavy Yoruba presence where I come from. But oh well, make we dey push Nigeria dey go. When we said not to vote Buhari they said we were fools, today we are comatose as a country. Make we dey look

4 Likes

Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by CodeTemplar: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I dey laugh cos a lot of Yoruba people see any non southerner as Ibo. And I'm perplexed that it's the same with you despite your exposure. Your missile was "Which tribe goes out of their region the most to settle elsewhere?" Clear "attack" at my supposed tribe. You'd be surprised to know that there's heavy Yoruba presence where I come from. But oh well, make we dey push Nigeria dey go. When we said not to vote Buhari they said we were fools, today we are comatose as a country. Make we dey look
only mentioned tribes yet accuse me like I am the one mentioning tribe. I laugh.

1 Like

Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by haybhi1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Wow. Omo!
Try dey calm down o. Life no suppose dey this hard o.

1 Like

Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by MadarasBlade(m): 2:40am On Apr 14, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Nonsense.

You're a big fool, but you're too foolish to know that.

1 Like

Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by liamjakes247: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Is this the place for this politically quarrels;
Come on bro, put us on the FullStack Web Development Course. A time for this? Zoom, Whatsapp group or one of this tech grou[[ record to help us work with you and get gigs doing it together... You know how the web works, Lets Talk it on and build

1 Like

Re: Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu by shreygautam: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2023
I appreciate your offer to provide programming courses. While I don't require any courses at the moment, I'd like to mention The IoT Academy's Python course for beginners. This comprehensive program is perfect for those starting their coding journey. It covers Python fundamentals, making it a valuable resource for aspiring programmers. If you're looking to learn Python or enhance your skills, I recommend exploring this course at The IoT Academy.

(1) (Reply)

Internal Mailing System, Help? / Any Visual Foxpro User Here / A Program To Monitor And Restrict Network Printing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.