Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos (54116 Views)

Buhari's Daughter-In-Law, Zahra Ado-Bayero Wears Western-Style Wedding Dress / Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Maobichek: 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
phrancys001:
No shariah for d rich

The rich have the means, this is quite unfortunate.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Kaiser20: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
The hypocrisy in Islamic religion.
The rich Muslims drink Hennessy , Moet & Chandon, hang out in exclusive night clubs and gorgeous dressings, and roll with exotic SUVs.

Alfa and Islamic teachers told the poor ones that all the above are western culture and is Haram

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by NGpatriot: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Adek15:
Buhari really used this time to cash out.. He secured his children's future by marrying them to rich families.

Everything he couldn't achieve during his military regime, he made sure he did it now.

In his mind, "Bleep Nigeria and Nigerians, they never cared about upright people, I tried to be good and worked towards the betterment of the country the last time and no one acknowledged it, this time, their fadaaaa!!!"

I won't blame him much too, He's just what we represent as a people, difference is he's privileged to be at the top. Many Nigerians will do worse than him..

Let's hope the next person that will occupy that seat be among the very very few God-fearing Nigerian.

This government really dealt with Nigerians and should never be forgotten but unfortunately Nigerians have National Amnesia and will elect this mistake of a president again and again.

In your warped world and reality, it's a crime to be the son of the president.

It is also a crime for the president's son to mary any woman of his choice.

How sad and pathetic can some of you hateful people be?
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Bar1941(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
nairavsdollars:
How come Buhari married off all his children when he is president

Because the returns he will get from political sycophants will be much when he's in office than when he's out.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by subcbouy: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:
So, it's not haram now to wear heavy make ups and open everywhere without wearing hijab
My bro. Let's watch as the DVD plays in 4D
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by salt1: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
This child is thin and unhappy.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Whitelion535: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
When u’r rich laws go get K legs immediately
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by salt1: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
gwama:
Are you sure?? She like a small mouse. grin

Plus the other girls with her
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by focus7: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Another proof that religion is designed to scam the poor and the lowly.

#Exposing the body is forbidden for a Muslim lady. Alas is for the poor and the lowly, the high profile Muslim lady is exempted.

#Western culture is a haram. That is to the poor and the lowly, Muslims high classes have the liberty to embrace the western culture.

Africans seriously need to emancipate themselves from the mental slavery of religion.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Aboguede(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
She supposed to bath naked Na

Ababbio:
Emir of Bichi’s daughter, Zahra Ado Bayero, had a frozen-themed bridal shower on Tuesday, August 3, ahead of her wedding with Yusuf Buhari, President Buhari's son, Newspremises reports.

The couple are set to tie the knot in few weeks.

See more pictures of the beautiful bride to be below....

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/photos-of-yusuf-buharis-fiance-zahra-bayero-at-her-bridal-shower/
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Madmadrevo(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
nairavsdollars:
because nobody will say yes to any of dem wen he steps down because he is an evil man and the worst president to embrace the planet earth.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by bencarson007(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Gunayo:
Aba nao. No be them cause did sufferness abeg. Let them be. Channel your missile like curse to bubu. Abi you dey jealous grin grin

Jealous me? Bro let's stop this absolving of their kids that are of sensible age. These kids also know what's right but won't even caution their useless parents so he who sowed the wind must rip the whirlwind... May their marriage be as their parents have made nigeria
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by victoryukpong(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Presido wey spoil country de prepare to save him children from the wrath of his citizens as a result of bad government, no think am oh, na survival strategy naim be dat oh
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by BSsniffer: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elvictor:
No yansh

No breasts

No wonder them lack sense in that region

No source of sense

She's actually cute and portable.... beauty isn't all about having oversized ass or being overweight.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by almarthins(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ababbio:
Emir of Bichi’s daughter, Zahra Ado Bayero, had a frozen-themed bridal shower on Tuesday, August 3, ahead of her wedding with Yusuf Buhari, President Buhari's son, Newspremises reports.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/photos-of-yusuf-buharis-fiance-zahra-bayero-at-her-bridal-shower/

The rich befriends the rich in the north by strengthening their relationship with intermarriage between their sons and daughters.

Una see any buhari's son and daughter marry poor person? By the time buhari comot for position, Nigerians will be amazed by the amount of wealth the man don arrange for him side. After all abacha didn't steal- buhari said so.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by jaxxy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

I will not dwell on the double standards of Islamic dressing applied on the basis of Economic class.

Rather I will dwell on why the brides head look like that of a rat.

grin

DSS na play. Stop trying to track me and lure me with fake giveaway.

If she’s fine u will insult, if she’s not fine u will still insult. I don’t understand some people.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Bigchristo: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ababbio:

Hijab is for poor Muslim stop deceiving yourselves, if it’s one poor man’s daughter that did this Hisbah and Muric will be out trying to condemn this act grin grin
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by adanny01(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Rich Nigerians give money only to the rich.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by KwaraRat: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lollittaa:

not Christian please. Early Christian ladies didn't wear white gowns on their wedding day.

Well whatever you you want to believe, but the white gown is now part of christian marriage ceremony.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by ArewaWife(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
whippersnapper:
she graduated aged 19

I don't think so. She is still a student. People are just posting anything online.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Okoroawusa: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Congratulations. Happy married life
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by VillagePipu: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
dragunov:

A ferret is a more appropriate description. She looks carnivorous.

Bro, be like say you wan wear Fendi.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by snoopz: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
hisbar and muric is on break
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by ivolt: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2021
CodeTemplar:

If we are not in same country, will Igbo man know what Hausa is? Will Yoruba man know what Boko Haram is?
Do you know South Africans, Ghanaians or Arabs?
Are you in the same country with any of them?

Ignore the question if you live in a remote village and have never left.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Thetruthalways: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Elvictor:
No yansh

No breasts

No wonder them lack sense in that region

No source of sense
You must be deluded and stupid to attribute having breast to intelligence....the other stupid people liking your post is what baffles me most....how can people be these stupid after seeing the stupidity you exhibited?
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by dragunov: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
VillagePipu:

Bro, be like say you wan wear Fendi.

Oya, bring am now.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Bamzyriches451: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
May Allah bless their union
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Chinny024(f): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
nairavsdollars:
They need to fund it with Nigerian pepper sauce
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by Blackdeewhy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
To think these double faced religion inconvenient even babies, toddlers in their hijab bruhaha.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by clothingonline(m): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
The upper political class have always tell us religion is not for them they use it to win elections only
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by jahsharon: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
phrancys001:
No shariah for d rich

I am a Proud Yoruba Muslim Nigga. I tell you my brethren, Shariah is only for the Poor and Uninfluential.
Re: Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos by jahsharon: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Blackfire:
She is more beautiful more than any southern lady ..that is a fact

As for the hijab wearing, why do you south concern yourself on north matter??

North 2023

Yet, all your brothers and sisters are on the streets of Southern Nigeria begging for alms. As for me, I have stopped giving your families and relatives who are beggars any kobo. They should all go and collect money from your bandit brothers who are collecting millions as ransom after kidnapping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall / Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) / Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.